Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
When it comes to outsourcing everyone has a tale of woe. Some software vendor that outsources a new development project could not meet dead line because they were amateur so they switch from one platform to another. But the big question is who reach the platform, did the customer work daily? (NO). Did it have automated status reputing (it did not)
Outsourcing is a key part of ever modern IT group. The problem is, we still don’t seem to do it well. Hence many business technology professional fire vendors within a short period of time. Companies using IT outsourcing speak of the importance of managing outsourcing better.
One of the growth of cloud computing and software as a service initiatives.
IT outsourcing is moving up the stack as vendors take over increasingly strategic functions. Nearly six to ten IT shops outsource some critical function. Management, engineering or development, almost one fourth keep executive and management functions in-house but look to outsource everything else as companies relies more on outsiders, a lack of oversight , management and even monitoring can have catastrophic consequences.
Cloud computing blurs the lines between what had been conventional outsourcing and internal operations and it will test IT’s management and control policies. Therefore the research seeks to investigate cloud computing as a better means of IT outsourcing.
1.2. STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The problem confronting this research is to investigate cloud computing as a better means of IT OUTSOURCING
1.3. RESEARCH QUESTIONS
What is cloud computing
What is IT OUTSOURCING
What is the role of cloud computing as a better means of IT OUTSOURCING
1.4. OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
To determine the nature and characteristics of cloud computing
To determine the nature of IT outsourcing
To highlight the role of cloud computing as a better means of IT outsourcing
1.5. SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The study shall be of immense importance to IT companies and IT professionals
The study shall provide a structural framework on the application of cloud computing as a better means of IT outsourcing
It shall serve as a reference point that of information on cloud computing as a better means of IT outsourcing
1.6. STATEMENT OF HYPOTHESIS
Ho, the growth of cloud computing is low
H1, the growth of cloud computing is high
H0, the level of IT outsourcing is low
H1, the level of IT outsourcing is high
H0, the impact of cloud computing on IT outsourcing is low
H1, the impact of cloud computing on IT outsourcing is high
1.7. SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The study focuses on cloud computing as a better means of IT outsourcing
1.8. DEFINITION OF TERMS
Definition of cloud computing:
Cloud computing is a model for enabling ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand and network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g. networks, servers, storage, applications and services) that can be rapidly positioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction . Edwin .s (2014
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The relevance of this study cannot be overemphasize because it tend to revealed the impact and effect of Window Access Control Security Syste...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTIn Nigerian Universities a lot of time is spent by faculty staff, and lecturers in various departments moving from one office to another in ot...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF VEHICLE TICKETING MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR PUBLIC BUSES (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE TRANSPORT CORPORATION, ...» ABSTRACT With an E ticketing its time saving and its ticketless way to travel, the aim of the project work is to implement a system that will end the ...Continue Reading »
» COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT SOCIETY SYSTEM (CTCSS)AbstractThis project work aimed at developing a Cooperative Thrift and Credit Society System (CTCS...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOCIAL MEDIA BASED WEB APPLICATION FOR PROSPECTIVE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS (A Case Study of Covenant University)» ABSTRACT The internet has been a platform for individuals, groups of people and companies to interact with one another through the social media. The s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONMaterial Procurement can be defined as the purchase of goods or services at a total cost of the optimum possible in the cor...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY An Office was described as a place where all the official or paper work are done or performed. B...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM OF COURT PROCEEDINGS (A Case Study Of Federal High Court Enugu State)» ABSTRACTAs the complexity and degress of crimes widen, system using new technology will have to be utilized to aid lawyers etc to fight this tends.Jus...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WEB-BASED DRUG INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER BIDA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter discusses the background to the study, statement of the problem, objectives of study, significa...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION» ABSTRACTThis research work is concise and generally summarizes the activities duly carried out in the design and implementation of an automated invent...Continue Reading »