Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project deals on the design and implementation of Radio frequency RF based wireless batch counting device for brewery capable of counting the bottled drinks /product in a conveyor and displays the value numerically and wireless to it receiver installed about 100meters away. It is realized in top-down methodology using passive and active components available in the local market. This electronic system is designed in two functional units, the transmitter and the receiver and they communicate by the principle of electrical resonance using Rf transmission wave band. The bottles are sensed using an opto-couple, transmitted to the receiver using Rf module and displayed using a 2-digit seven segment display. The system is packaged in a portable plastics casing, the result being a Rf based wireless batch counting device for brewery. It is not micro program control and displays from 00-99 (one hundred counts).
TABLE OF CONTENT
Title page - - - - - - - - - i
Certification page - - - - - - - - ii
Approval page - - - - - - - - iii
Dedication - - - - - - - - - iv
Acknowledgement - - - - - - - v
Abstract - - - - - - - - - vi
Table of content - - - - - - - - vii
List of tables - - - - - - - - - ix
List of figures - - - - - - - - x
1.1. Background of the study - - - - - 1
1.2. Problem statement - - - - - - - 1
1.3. Aim and objectives - - - - - - 2
1.4. Significant of the project - - - - - - 2
1.5.Scope of the project - - - - - 3
1.6. Project report organization- - - - - - 3
1.7. Definition of terms - - - - - - - 4
2.1. Analysis of the exiting system - - - - - 5
2.2. Historical development of the project - - - - 5
2.3. Analysis of the proposed system - - - - - 6
2.4 Application of the project - - - - - - 7
2.5. Electromagnetic spectrum - - - - - - 7
2.6.2. Transistor static switch and electromagnetic - - - 12
2.7. Other system components - - - - - - 15
3.1. Description of the system building blocks - - - 23
3.2. Block diagram Development into working circuit - - 23
3.3. System design specification - - - - - 24
3.4. Power supply unit - - - - - - 25
3.5. Principle of operation of the system - - - - 26
3.6. System design calculation - - - - - - 27
3.6.1. Choice of filter capacitor - - - - - - 27
3.6.2 Choice of laser diode - - - - - - 28
3.6.3. Design of transistor circuit diagram - - - - 31
3.7. Explanation of the circuit diagram - - - - 32
4.1. Implementation - - - - - - - 33
4.2. Testing - - - - - - - - 33
4.3. Result - - - - - - - - 33
4.4. Project packaging - - - - - - - 34
5.1. Conclusion - - - - - - - - 36
5.2. Recommendation - - - - - - - 36
References - - - - - - - 37
Components list - - - - - - - 38
RADIO FREQUENCY BASED WIRELESS BATCH COUNTING DEVICE FOR BREWERY
1.1. Background of the Study
Owing to the high rate of industrial espionage and theft, industrial security techniques need to be improved to arrest/combat pilfering in industries. This project work tries to bring in an improved security measure which can be used to check pilfering in Brewery industries. Pilfering of bottled drinks is a common theft in Breweries. And this act is perpetrated in the conveyor before a standalone counting device takes account of it. This has a tremendous effect on the stature of the fire – if it is not properly checked, could lead to liquidation and bankrupts of the firm.
Conventionally, there is a batch counting device that counts the bottled drinks and displays the values numerically at same spot carrier criminals who pilfer the products divert it before the counter. This chronology in social vices in the brewery industry has motivated me to embark on a project that is capable of counting/the bottled drinks in the capable of counting/the bottled drinks in the conveyor and display the value numerical and wireless (using Rf transmission waveband) to its receiver installed about 100m away. This device will count the product before it gets to the standalone version. This technique will help to check pilfering and bring industrial espionage to halt.
1.2. Problem Statement
Brewery industries all over world face the problem of pilfering of the products by the workers most frequently in the conveyer. This menace gave way to the development of a stand alone batch counting device which is usually installed in the conveyors to record the total number of bottled products. This techniques is facing serious threat since the bad-eggs pilfer/divert the products before it gets to the counter.
Owing to the challenges mentioned above, there is need to develop a system which will be installed at the entry point of the conveyors to count the products without the consent of the workers and display the value to a receivers unit installed in the manager office using Radio-frequency technology.
1.3. Aims and Objectives
The aim of this project is to design and implement a Radio frequency based wireless batch counter capable of counting bottled drinks/products and display it at a remote location.
1. To develop system which can communicate using Radio frequency technology.
2. To develop an opto coupler module which can detect opaque objects like bottle using laser diode and visible light
3.To develop a 2-digit decimal counting unit which can count from 00-99.
4. To develop a system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction I shall discuss on the techniques that will be employed by me on accomplishing this research work, its limitation and sco...Continue Reading »
2. Design And Implementation Of An Electronic Patient Management System (A Case Study Of Shonahan Hospital, Nsukka Enugu)» Abstract This project title is written to help hospitals especially SHONAHAN HOSPITAL, NSUKKA, Enugu in the areas they encounter problems in keeping t...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION oF AUTOMATION OF LIBRARY SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC LIBRARY IREE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION A system or computer system can be said to be an electronic device or machine, which accept data, process programs and t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY. Information technology is an essential tool to guest tracking. The faster and more effectively it wo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Internet has become the primary medium for Human Resource Management, specifically job recruitment and employment process. Most classical job...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A FIXED ASSET MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED AFRICAN COMPANY OF NIGERIA (UACN) DEVELOPMENT COMPA...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Fixed asset management information system is a sub operation in financial accounting that take care of the degeneration of as...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Generally, computer has played an important role in global economy in various ways. The Computer is used in many differen...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PERSONNEL AUDITING SYSTEM OF A LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION (CASE STUDY ABIA STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL RE...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Modern societies are technology driven thus changing their characteristics at an accelerating rate. One of the current de...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED TRADING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter unfold the impact of Web based Trading System, it background information, the statement of the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Result Computing and Online Result Checker are vital recurrent procedures and processes in ev...Continue Reading »