Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
Online hotel reservation is a kind of user assistance where customers can book and reserve for hotel services and rooms online. This is an easy method which saves a lot of time. The need to share information in a so called ‘’global network’’ and man’s desire to communicate from long distances called for the birth of the World Wide Web (formerly known as APRANET). With the advent of the Internet, many of the mundane tasks and businesses that people conducted were made feasible.
Things like buying and selling various, product can now be done online. The costumer does not need to move from his location with his business just a few clicks away. It’s no wonder that booking hotel rooms can now be done in a more convenient way today. If a certain traveler is planning to visit a foreign place, it would obviously be difficult for him/her if he or she does not have a hotel or residence to reside in that country. Before booking a certain hotel a long process is required such as talking to the hoteliers if multiple clients came to ask questions about reservations at the same time, Through an online hotel reservation system both hoteliers and travelers will both be benefited.
Hotels have minimal need of travel agents to look for clients because information about their business establishment is readily available online. Originally, computer reservation, systems were created for airlines travels, but later on they were found of great use to hotels also. One of the most commonly used computer reservation system around the world is the GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM (GDS).
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The existing system has the following shortcoming:
It does not support information sharing because it’s an automated stand alone system.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study (Sule, 2010), described Power System as a network that provides regions, Industries and homes wit...Continue Reading »
2. A WEB-BASED CLINICAL DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES NEUROPATHY USING NAÏVE BAYES ALGORITHM» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1.Background to the Study The world is fast evolving and in order to cope with the insatiable demand of the human race for ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is a term used to describe technologies in manipul...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED MARKET INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF 9TH MILE CORNER NGWO)» ABSTRACTThis research is intended to highlight the role of a computerized market information system for the Nigerian breweries located in 9th Mile Cor...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION The past 15 years have brought an unprecedented increase in access to telephone services. This gro...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION All academic institutions have certain criteria for admitting students into examination hall. That is why keeping the acc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Clearance is a status granted individuals, typically members of the military, university graduates an...Continue Reading »
» ANTIMICROCOBIA ACTIVITIES OF GARLIC AND GINGER EXTRACTSTable of ContentCover Page iTitle Page iiAcknowledgement iiiTable of Contents ivCHAPTER ONE– ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project is aimed at developing a web based system, which manages the activity of “Student Project Management” and allocation. This s...Continue Reading »
10. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Airplane Passenger Manifest Information (A Case Study Of Sosoliso Airways)» Table of Content Cover Page Title Page Approval Page Dedication Acknowledgement Table Of Content Chapter One 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Overview Of The Exis...Continue Reading »