Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
Online hotel reservation is a kind of user assistance where customers can book and reserve for hotel services and rooms online. This is an easy method which saves a lot of time. The need to share information in a so called ‘’global network’’ and man’s desire to communicate from long distances called for the birth of the World Wide Web (formerly known as APRANET). With the advent of the Internet, many of the mundane tasks and businesses that people conducted were made feasible.
Things like buying and selling various, product can now be done online. The costumer does not need to move from his location with his business just a few clicks away. It’s no wonder that booking hotel rooms can now be done in a more convenient way today. If a certain traveler is planning to visit a foreign place, it would obviously be difficult for him/her if he or she does not have a hotel or residence to reside in that country. Before booking a certain hotel a long process is required such as talking to the hoteliers if multiple clients came to ask questions about reservations at the same time, Through an online hotel reservation system both hoteliers and travelers will both be benefited.
Hotels have minimal need of travel agents to look for clients because information about their business establishment is readily available online. Originally, computer reservation, systems were created for airlines travels, but later on they were found of great use to hotels also. One of the most commonly used computer reservation system around the world is the GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM (GDS).
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The existing system has the following shortcoming:
It does not support information sharing because it’s an automated stand alone system.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. Design And Implementation Of A Computersized National Identity Card Processing System (A Case Study Of National Identity Card, Anaocha Local Governemn...» DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERZIZED NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD PROCESSING SYSTEM(A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD, ANAOCH LOCAL GOVERNMENT ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION It should come as no surprise, then, that technology continue our limited, though uniquely human capabilities. Until recently...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis project study is focused on the design and development of security package for the Access Point Communication Limited.This research work ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computer plays a vital role is the development of any company, it also solves some of its complex problem faced by man an...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research focuses on Manpower Planning and Development as an effective fool for Achieving Original Goals, using star paper Mill Ltd Aba a...Continue Reading »
6. LIBRARY AUTOMATION OF SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LIBRARY, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA, NIGER STATE» ABSTRACT Libraries play a vital role in the educational, industrial and technological progress of a country, of which it role is to achieve a free flo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis research project deals with the design and development of a malicious software removal application (antivirus) that will be able to ident...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The term ‘Portal’ projected the vision that the web site is an entry point to selected an...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Inventory management and asset tracking need to record all the durable assets of an institute. Many organizations, i.e. c...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE ROAD TRANSPORT BOOKING SYSTEM (USING NSTA MINNA AS CASE STUDY)» .CHAPTER ONE. .INTRODUCTION. 1.0 .INTRODUCTION. In this Chapter, the author. will be presenting sections on the background study of the Booking System...Continue Reading »