Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
Clearance is a status granted individuals, typically members of the military, university graduates and employees of governments and their contractors, allowing them access to classified information, i.e. state secrets. The term "clearance” is also sometimes used in private organizations that have a formal process to vet employees for access to sensitive information. A clearance by itself is normally not sufficient to gain access; the organization must determine that the cleared individual has a "need to know" the information. No one is supposed to be granted access to classified information solely because of rank or position, but once a clearance is obtained, access to certain information or gain of freedom will be granted.
As many universities have choosing to pursue the dynamic educational options available online. The advantages of e-learning are many. As people of all ages and backgrounds become increasingly reliant on the internet for information, online learning becomes more convenient and efficient here the need for an online clearance system. The skills needed to access and comprehend information online are becoming commonplace, and the flexibility of wireless computing means that any coffee shop, airport or bedroom can become a classroom. Online courses, registrations, clearance have few, if any scheduling restrictions, well-integrated learning resources and competitive degree options, with an online clearance system.
The changing online college landscape now includes online clearance system, traditional undergraduate and general studies programs. However, career learning is still the most popular online training option.
1.2 STATEMENT OF STUDY
The processes of clearing students after their graduation requires that the students be cleared in various departments and information units. Among which are:
Library fines and overdue or lost library materials from the University
Infirmary and bookstore charges
Residence hall damage charges
Return of athletic equipment
Student Union Fee
Bursary and all other charges
For a graduating student to carry out his or her clearance from all these departments, it normally takes a lot of time and a lot of processes and delays in clearing the student for youth service as well as collection of statement of result. Hence it became imperative for an online clearance system to eliminate the shortcomings of the manual system in place.
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The objectives of this project include: To effectively and efficiently process students clearance To provide a reliable and transparent system devoid of personal inclinations and interest To provide borderless access To ensure prompt clearance To alleviate the problems and stress of travelling and queuing up of students during clearance.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The Automated Teller Machine (ATM) is a self service machine that dispenses cash and performs some human teller functions...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY In many tertiary institutions in the country, students seek a project in a given field of specialty a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Time table is a structured schedule of an event with time at which they occur, especially tim...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Computers are known for their wide range of uses especially in scientific and mathematical fields. However little or no thought has been give...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED POPULATION ANALYSIS SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Demography is the statistical and mathematical study of the size, composition, and spatial distribution of human populati...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ACADEMIC INFORMATION SYSTEM USING RELATIONAL DATABASE AND HTTP SEVER (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE, OWER...» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION There is an outgrowing need for electronic accessories in a world where there is great necessity for speed, efficiency an...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Computer are known for their wide range of uses especially in scientific and mathematical field. However, title or no thought has been given ...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED PAYROLL SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE WATER BOARD LIMITED, UYO)» ABSTRACT This research work is a detailed of what is to be obtained in the payroll unit of finance department of Akwa Ibom Water Board Limited, Uyo. T...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR A MULTI SERVICE RENTAL COMPANY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Most rental service firms today still use manual information system because their information needs are of moderate size and ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Thousands of banks perform millions of monetary transactions every day and thousands of users follow almost ...Continue Reading »