Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Sort Code, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
In virtually any job whether it is clerical technical, business, or professional whether it is banking, manufacture, medicine, or retailing compare are useful tools with which to calculate, measure asses store, retrieve, regulate, monitor information, dry field of human endeavor is characterized by one a combination of these process.
The impact of computer or organization and societies has been phenomenon. In recent years, on increasing number of researcher have processed various ways of incorporating the use of computer, in Hotel catering and management course.
1.1 PROJECT MANAGEMENT
A project is a well defined effort to produce specific result at a specification. Project are always unique, be definition, an contrasted to normal on going departmental activities. Management is the art of purposeful direction. On the psychological sides, this involves both leadership and supervisor. Leadership involve helping other, reach goal oriented achievement by motivating people to adept common goals and work toward them. Supervisor on the other and involve helping other to avoid penalties for misdirected actions, those to avoid penalties for misdirected actions, those are contrary to the pursuit of accept organizational objectives.
The four basic management function are to plan, organize, direct and control the work of others.
Project management in different from the management of a functional department. Management techniques that have proven successful in other areas do apply the engineering of industrial computer system.
1.2 RATIONAL FOR THE PROJECT
Computer is an electronic device that are humorously join together to accept data, process data, store data are outputting the resulting of the processed data in accordance to an internally stored programme.
Computer are basically concerned with the processing of data into a meaning from. Today with the development of computer system, we are able to use computerized methods that not only described importance features of the data a but methods that allows into processed beyond the collected. Data into the area of decision making through generalization and prediction.
In Nigeria today, nearly all the hotels want there activities to be computerized. Because of its efficiency and the effectiveness.
The efficiency impacts are mainly visible as reduction in transaction process cost, reflecting reduction in clerical cost, inventory cost and other current also.
Effectiveness impacts are visible in term of faster processing of throughout increased responses to ad how incurring increased accuracy the more complete converge of information that computer can accept, process, retain and provide.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
This project focuses mainly in computerized of Hotel catering management consequent upon numerous problem faced by manual handling of hotel information here below are the main aims and objectives of introducing computers into hotel and catering management.
To provide information that could not be obtained before
To provide accurate data, when it is required
To help to do jobs more efficiently
To allow a wider range to task to be performed
To present data in a more understandable way (e.g graphics/colour)
1.4 SCOPE AND COVERAGE
This project is mainly on the application of computer to hotel catering and managers, staff do face in book keeping, searching, calculating updata, drawing and transferring of record or file from one department to another.
1.5 GENERAL OVERVIEW OF GATEWAY HOTEL, ABEOKUTA
The gateway, Hotel, Abeokuta is a home away from home in the respects situates on a wide expanse of land quite, free from Hubbub area of KUTO on the Muritala Muhammed Way. The hotel is ideal resort to recreate enjoy life in the fullest perspective.
According to the general manager, Mr Bolaji N. Sonde and the public relation and marketing officer, Mr Adeolu Adebai, Gateway is a group of three hotel owned by the Ogun State government and was managed centrally until recently when each become autonomous with separate boards.
At Gateway hotel, there are 200 rooms including suite and chalet and another annex located at the G.R.A containing 20 rooms.
Other facilities include a car park, which can contain 1,500 cars an Olympic size swimming pool, conference room shopping plaza and four standard terms courts. One of the attraction of the gateway hotel is the animal pepper soup carnival in JANUARY where no top artists performed on the carnival group.
Weekend are always busy at the hotel when guest, are treated to varying of entertainment and attended to by over 200 highly trained professional fort example, Porter waiter, keepers, chefs, doorman, linemen, lift man and receptionist to mention just a few
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTAION OF COMPUTERIZED LIVESTOCK MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM ABSTRACT This project deals with the network of livestock but focuses...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work has looked into the use of multi media in teaching and learning of computer science, a case study of Oredo local government...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLMENETATION OF A COMPUTERISED BANKING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA)» ABSTRACT In this world of competitive resource application and technological development, the banks have been totally computerized. This project work ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Information management has become a major strategic factor in companies’ development. It is imp...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED BANKING MODEL (A CASE STUDY OF OSPOLY MICROFINANCE BANK, IREE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION Banking in Nigeria is said to have a long history since Nigeria become independent in 1960. According to history in 1872...Continue Reading »
6. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized National Identity Card Processing System (A Case Study Of Immigration National Identity Card Management I...» Abstract This project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on Immigration National Identity card Management Inform...Continue Reading »
7. Design And Implementation Of A Computer Based Household Inventory System (Case Study Presidential Hotel Enugu)» Abstract The activities in household inventory system is of both private and pubic in nature. Household inventory system in the area of computer inclu...Continue Reading »
» 1.0 INTRODUCTIONThis project is about integration of intelligent traffic control system, for the types of collisions, congestions and traffics rules. ...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING A TRANSACTING SYSTEM OR AN ATM MACHINE. A CASE STUDY OF ECO BANK PLC, OBOSI ONICHA).» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The computerization of the banking/financial sector of the economy has really helped eliminate the manual operation of th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main purpose of this study is to address the tourists’ challenge of choosing the most suitable travel locations in Nigeria based on...Continue Reading »