Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The proposed project topic above is centered on the critical needed for registration of both the individuals and the entire cooperate society as one of its outstanding members. Apart from this, it focuses on the requirements, which any member subscribing for loan should possess, highlighting the procedures factors that must be met by individual before his/her request is considered. This project work is geared towards minimizing the time, which is normally used for orientation of the new members, as this will be computerized once and for all.
1.1 GENERAL OVERVIEW
A cooperative system is any machine, which can accept data and information presented to it in a prescribed from, carryout some operations on the input an supply the required results in a specified format as information.
A cooperative society is the coming together of group of people for the purpose of improving their financial position or standings by pulling their resources together which would have been difficult or almost to achieve individual.
Technology that was once beyond the reach of small business is now common in all places, giving rise to new breed of entrepreneurs who use the computer to produce new products and seek out to and capture new market due to:
(1) A high proportion of repetitive operations.
(2) To improve cash flow from sales of product.
The advent of computers has brought about invaluable achievement to means of life. Computers were able to achieve a lot in a very short period of time.
The situation of computer being scarcely available in some years ago has now
improved drastically as the cost of acquiring computer system has drastically reduced and has allowed thousands of personal computers.
Computer technologies have contributed to business all over the world. Companies, banks, institutions and others now rely on computers to assist in virtually every aspect of commence. They are essential for efficiency and prompt responsiveness, so there is need for automation.
Computerized cooperative society operations will make the expected benefits to be realized.
.2 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The main objective of carrying out this research is in partial fulfillment of the award of National Diploma in Computer Science.
It will also bring into focus the various ways by which the use of computer can be of great benefit to the cooperative societies.
The aim and objectives of the research works are the following:-
1. To provide adequate security on records of the union.
2. To reduce any attempt of misplacement of data.
3. To ease the problems of loan acquisition.
4. To make data validation easier and faster
5. To computerize the system that will ensure prompt and accurate withdraw of
.3 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The case study of this project is Ayedire Local Government staff cooperative Investment and credit union society. It is presently located in the premises of the Ayedire Local Government.
The scope of the study will cover the process of computerizing all the transaction made by the above named union.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The significance of the study are follows,
1. prompt and effective cooperative societies information management
2. Reduction of stress involved in cross checking financial.
3. Maintenance of a high level accuracy in the financial dealings of cooperative societies.
4. Fast and reliable processing of in formations.
5. Effective and prompt accessibility to members information without delay.
1. 5 LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
The limitations of the proposed system are:
1. The proposed system will not cater for the payment of salaries of the staffs
involved in the operation because we were not give any information pertaining to that.
2. The proposed system will not determine that maximum period of loan repayment due to time constraint.
3. The proposed system will not accept a divorce into the union because the personnel were not specific if there is divorce or not, it will only process for only married and single.
1.6 DEFINITION OF UNFAMILIAR TERMS
1. CREDIT: Way of delayed payment of goods and service which allows for regular payment over a period of time.
2. LOAN: A sun of money issued to a person on credit with an accompanying duration of time for repayments to be done.
3. DIVIDEND: A share profits paid to member who own share in an organization.
4. THRIFT: It refers to a prudent economy that is, the habit o saving money and spending it carefully.
5. INTEREST: A calculated sum of money with a given rate charged on
6. GUARANTOR: A person who guarantees a loan.
7. SAVINGS: This is the monthly a mount that member is keeping or saving in the society as his/ her assets.
8. SHARES: This is the mount contributed one to the society that qualifies him/her as a stake holder.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» LIST OF TABLES Analysis of sex in demographic data presentation and results. Analysis of marital status Table 3: Analysis of occupation of respondents...Continue Reading »
2. Design And Implementation Of A Software For The Computation Of Students Cgpa (a Case Study Of Computer Study Of Computer Science Department Imt Enugu)» ABSTRACTThis project is solely based on the critical appraisal of the use of computer in result processing. The work has done with the aim of studying...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The American institutes of accountants defines the term inventory as “the aggregate of these it...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Human computer interaction (commonly referred to as HCI) researches the design and use of...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WEATHER FORECASTING PACKAGE FOR AVIATION INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF IMO AIRPORT (SAM MBAKWE AIRPORT)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Every day, millions of weather – based economic decisions are made in transportation, agriculture, power, construction,...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION (A CASE STUDY OF YOL MERCY TABLE WATER LOKOJA, L...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An inventory control system contains a list of orders to be filled and then prompts workers to pick the necessary items, ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on National Identity card. It is also aimed at keeping r...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Products are created by brand owners and handed to third parties (contract manufacturer, shipping company, distributor…...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE PRISON MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE ENUGU)» ABSTRACT Prisoners’ management in Nigeria has long been a neglected area and has only recently been included in the 20 20 vision document under ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Information technology (IT) is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to st...Continue Reading »