Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 116 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This work intends to provide a computer based system for the maintenance of personnel records of employees in organization. The work addresses limitations identified with manual method of handling personnel records of employees in a firm by providing a better platform to eliminate fraud, corruption, file hiding and misplacement, records falsification, duplication, fragmentation, inconsistencies and other vices attendant with manual method of handling personnel records. The Personnel Information System (PIS) software is a user friendly package that gives one the fit to accurately monitor employees' records effortless. With Personnel Information System (PIS), the personnel records of employees in a firm regardless of their place of assignment are simultaneously integrated and rationalized through the creation of a single system that provides accurate information to all in a time and cost efficient manner. This software is designed for stand-alone windows environment, but has the ability to be networked. The interface is Visual Basic language with the structured query language (SQL). The implementation of the system will provide speedy retrieval of data as well as enhancing effective and efficient data.
This chapter introduces and presents the baseline of the thesis. It provides an overview of the study and the important issues that will be discussed and investigated
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CAMPUS VOTING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT (SUG) UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Elections form a critical process in democratic systems and application of information technologi...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WEB-BASED DRUG INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER BIDA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter discusses the background to the study, statement of the problem, objectives of study, significa...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In present time most households own at least one car. This figure shows that a car is very important to people’s lives ...Continue Reading »
4. problems militating against teaching and learning of Computer studies in Junior Secondary Schools. A case study of some selected schools in Kaduna Sou...» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Education is the best legacy a nation can give to her citizens. It is generally believed that the basis for any true deve...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In recent time, there has been high level of impersonation experienced on a daily basis in both private and public sectors, the ghost worker ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Bank Verification Number (BVN) became imperative following the increasing incidence of compromise on conventional security systems such a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Ludo (latin word “ludus” "I play") is a board game for two to four players, in which ...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR A SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE (CASE STUDY OF TEXACO FILLING STATION)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The traditional management as well as organizational behaviour and operation research theories agrees that the organizati...Continue Reading »
» Design And Implementation Of An On Line Entrance Examination Administration SystemABSTRACTComputers are known for their wide range of uses especially ...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN SEISMIC DATA PROCESSING» ABSTRACT Oil industry is a prominent aspect of modern economy and as it were exploration activities are very important for continuity of oil productio...Continue Reading »