Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Airline reservation and ticketing in a commercial airline company is a project work aimed at creating a system that will enable traveler’s book their flight by making reservations. As the world is turning into a global village with almost every aspect of human endavour getting computerized, the aviation industries management is looking forward to making available their flight reservations online.
This project research involves the design and implementation of an airline reservations aimed at overcoming the undesirable problem associated with the manual system. Here, we design a computer program that will
- Replace the existing manual system.
- Enable travelers to make flight reservation
In this project, the implementation of the computerized system will be carried out using Php-Mysql.
1.1 Background of the Study
Throughout commercial airline history, the timely movement of aircraft, passengers and cargo has required the even more timely movement of information. This was never truer than today, where information has become not just an operational tool, but a competitive weapon. To capitalize on this information, the technological revolution and the information society have brought us a dazzling set of capabilities. But, they have also brought us a bewildering array of options for services, costs, methods and products. Many managers find themselves faced with too much of a good thing, too many alternatives. But, airline today means business. Commerce and tourism are the engines of economic development in today's world. In Airline industry, Airlines, airports, and even governments are competing against each other for travel related income. Staying in front means making investments in enhanced customer service tools, improved management awareness, quicker access to operational information, etc.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AN IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PRODUCTION SCHEDULER SYSTEM (A Case Sudy Of Okin Biscuit Offa, Kwara State)» ABSTRACT This project work titled design and implementatiom of a computerized production scheduler assignment problem approach. Deals with how machine...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT In this project, two high performance adder cells are proposed. We simulated these two full adder cells using HSPICE in 0.18 µm, CMOS t...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 606 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Cargo Transportation Management System (A Case Study Of Super Maritime Shipping Agency Lagos)» Abstract This project was out of the necessity to address the inherent problems encountered by members of staff of super maritime shipping Agency and ...Continue Reading »
47 pages | 312 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ELECTRONIC VOTING SYSTEM WITH FINGERPRINT AUTHENTICATION (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA)» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF STUDY 1.0 Background of the Study Voting theory formally began in the 18th century and ever since, many proposal has been ma...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 269 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Computer household inventory system today encompasses either directly or indirectly ; A field of acti...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 253 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTThe Project Online shopping website for gentlemen clothing is a complete multi user website. The system helps in buying of goods, products and...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionThis chapter presents the introduction to the research study under the following headings:Theoretical Backgroun...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 340 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTCar leasing has contributed to the growth of many industries in Nigeria. In dead companies who have short term contracts to execute find it co...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 174 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» The main objective of this research study is to determine whether information technology improves management effectiveness by affecting business strat...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 212 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE CHAPTER: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The importance of computer and its application have been recognized globally. The impact...Continue Reading »
39 pages | 231 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE