Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Airline reservation and ticketing in a commercial airline company is a project work aimed at creating a system that will enable traveler’s book their flight by making reservations. As the world is turning into a global village with almost every aspect of human endavour getting computerized, the aviation industries management is looking forward to making available their flight reservations online.
This project research involves the design and implementation of an airline reservations aimed at overcoming the undesirable problem associated with the manual system. Here, we design a computer program that will
- Replace the existing manual system.
- Enable travelers to make flight reservation
In this project, the implementation of the computerized system will be carried out using Php-Mysql.
1.1 Background of the Study
Throughout commercial airline history, the timely movement of aircraft, passengers and cargo has required the even more timely movement of information. This was never truer than today, where information has become not just an operational tool, but a competitive weapon. To capitalize on this information, the technological revolution and the information society have brought us a dazzling set of capabilities. But, they have also brought us a bewildering array of options for services, costs, methods and products. Many managers find themselves faced with too much of a good thing, too many alternatives. But, airline today means business. Commerce and tourism are the engines of economic development in today's world. In Airline industry, Airlines, airports, and even governments are competing against each other for travel related income. Staying in front means making investments in enhanced customer service tools, improved management awareness, quicker access to operational information, etc.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED SEAPORT BILLING SYSTEM (A Case Study Of Nigerian Port Authority Lagos)» ABSTRACT Handling of cargo has been a circular task all these while in our various ports. And Nigerian Ports Authority (N.P.A) being an organization r...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project deals on the design and implementation of Radio frequency RF based wireless batch counting device for brewery capable of countin...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION As much as have to receive adequate welfare and entitlements the personnel database must be maintain effectively. The per...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT As the strategic planner bogs is mind with trying to predict the future performance of some available variable qualitatively, at the mercy of...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION» ABSTRACTThis research work is concise and generally summarizes the activities duly carried out in the design and implementation of an automated invent...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS)CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Social life in most of our University is diminishing because of some factor. These l...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe research work Sales Forecasting System is a sales system using˜point of sales ( POS ) technology to achieve its sales, accounting and lin...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRAFFIC OFFENCE DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY COMMISSIONER, ENUGU) (Computer Sc...» ABSTRACT This project is carried out in order to develop computer based Traffic Offence documentation system to all aviate the problems incurred in Fe...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTA visa is most commonly a sticker endorsed in the applicant's passport or other travel document. The visa, when required, was historically gra...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In recent time, there has been high level of impersonation experienced on a daily basis in both private and public sectors, the ghost worker ...Continue Reading »