Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 67 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Office machines and equipments being used in business office today have accounted tremendously to the present and provide less fatigue work for secretaries in modern business organization.
The growth of modern business fiends has made it mandatory that all manner of practitioner in business fields should be well informed on the various aspect of office equipment and machinery that are used in daily performance of office functions. the usage of these machines and equipment must be dependent on, various factors namely:- the type of job, how sophisticated the job requiring the machine is, the amount of capital at the disposal of the organization in the purchase of such equipment, the range of equipment at the disposal of the user etc.
There are now, wide variety of modern office equipment which serves secretaries purpose.
Eze (1983) says that the increasing demand of modern industrial, political and social engineering technology have compounded information, expanded unimaginably the scope and depth of human knowledge and rendered the gathering far beyond traditional human labour and tools. To this end, the introduction of a new technology in the form of modern office equipment precipitates change in the nature of office work.
Ajakemo (1995) sated that the tremendous growth of business coupled with their complexities and ever-keener completion among various business organization among others have increased the need for modern office machines and equipment. Today, increasing technological dependence, high volume, information requirements and the importance and value of the human resource have mounted a lot of pressure on the management of most business organization to look elsewhere for shaper tools which not only relievers man from both physical and mental strain but help to enhance productivity.
As industries are growing every day, manual labour alone can no longer contain the requirements of office work requiring high volume data collection, analysis and communication. Beside, some machines prevent fraud like the cheques writing machines and also help to increase efficiency, accuracy, and appearance of documents such as memo, graphs, letters etc. Hence, no office can exist and function effectively without modern office machines and equipment.
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
We have been putting forward the argument that for the need of office machines, but it is important that I equally take of the problems associated with secretaries and office equipments and the machines in their places of works.
Secretaries usually perform a variety of tasks requiring different skills. The need to improve the quality of information has are created wide speed interest at present office technology and hence more sophisticate equipment are being used increasing in office.
Obviously growth in size, complexity of business and ever-keener competition of business organizations are mounting a lot of pressure on the management of these organization to look for shaper tools in physical production and in mental work, such as problem recognition, analysis, memory and communication to achieve understanding. Besides, technological advances in office machines and related equipment to meet administrative needs are now progressing with amazing speed.
Secretaries see increase in information technology as a challenge and also as a threat to their job or profession.
This problem and anxiety in the minds of office workers, it is likely to lead to a drastic reduction in production in most office.
Finally, this situation calls for serious policies by management deal with the problem, which psychologically destroys the mental and emotional state of workers.
PURPOSE OF STUDY
The purpose of this study are:-
1. To identity the contributions of office machines to an organization.
2. To identity the problems associated with modern office equipment.
3. To identity the prospects associated with the use of modern office equipment.
4. To identity what should be considered before purchasing a new machine.
The following questions have been asked as a guide to the questions of the study.
1. What are the contributions of modern equipment to the organization?
2. What are the problems associated with the use of modern office equipment on secretarial staff of NNPC Enugu?
3. What are the prospects of using modern office equipment in an organization?
4. What are the items to be considered before purchasing a new machine?
DEFINITION OF MODERN OFFICE EQUIPMENT
Modern office equipment is the name given to all the newly invented electronic machines that are being introduced in the offices as a result of additional increase in production. Office equipment includes all terms of machines and furniture that facilitate office operations.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT ON MANPOWER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT (A Case Study of National Television Authority)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Manpower Training is very vital for any development of any Organization. Why some organizations t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study theNigeria as an independent nation was characterized by good governance and the principle of sus...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Interpersonal relationships at work have impact on both organizations and employees. This impact can be either positive or ne...Continue Reading »
4. EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE OF A PROFESSIONAL SECRETARY AND A COMPUTER OPERATOR IN AN ORGANIZATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY There is no doubt that in many organizations be it private or public sectors, secretaries and com...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work is aimed at looking into the role of public relations in corporate organizations in Enugu state. Emphasis in this work is laid on N...Continue Reading »
6. EFFECT OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINING SCHEME ON THE TRAINING OF OFFICE MANAGERS IN SELECTED TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN SOUTH EAST ZONE OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Industrial Training is the training given to the students in tertiary institution in order to kno...Continue Reading »
7. IMPACT OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT ON SMALL SCALE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ASSUR ELECTRONICS, UYO)» ABSTRACT This study attempts to determine the Impact of Strategic Management on Small scale Business development. A survey research was conducted and ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY This is the age of experts. The amount of human knowledge has become accumulated at such a ra...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The rise of merger activity worldwide has been eminent in that with increased competition, techno...Continue Reading »
10. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE PERFORMANCE OF AGRICULTRAL EXTENSION WORKERS AMONG SMALL HOLDER FARMERS: A CASE STUDY OF FARMERS’ MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOC...» ABSTRACT This study evaluates the role of Extension Agents in enhancing the performance of Farmers’ Multipurpose Cooperatives Societies (FMCS). ...Continue Reading »