Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project works looks at the “The impact of organizational reward system on workers attitude and motivation to work” Reward is designed to compensate the effort of workers to the attainment of organizational objectives. It was found that workers satisfaction with the reward system of an organization will give rise to developed positive attitude towards their job.
The theoretical part of the study introduces different theories of motivation and rewarding.
Emphasis is put on Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the goal setting theory and the total reward system. The empirical part of the thesis was conducted by using a quantitative research method. The data was gathered with the help of a questionnaire, some of the respondents express dissatisfaction with the organizations reward system, some also pointed out the margin between the organizations reward system and other similar organizations.
The research supports the assumption that a well developed and functional reward system can increase employee motivation and satisfaction
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. APPRAISAL OF COST CONTROL SYSTEM IN THE NIGERIA MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF GUINESS NIGERIA PLC)» ABSTRACT This project is carried out to design a computerized report sheet for secondary school in order to ease the stress involved in the computatio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Section 1 b of the partnership Act (1980) defines a partnership as “The relation which ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY There is increased awareness today concerning socio economic development of the developing countr...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTWhen the economic fortune of the organization of petroleum exporting countries (OPEC) nations suffered a tragic experience due to the sudden f...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project has been able to carry out Small and Medium Scale business enterprises and economic growth. The research sample is randomly sele...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Despite an impressive level of privatization activity across Africa and the upsurge in search of the operating performance of privatized firm...Continue Reading »
7. CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF NATIONAL BROADCASTING COMMISSION (NBC) IN CONTROLLING THE PERFORMANCE OF BROADCAST INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study tilted the critical appraisal of the role of NBC in controlling the performance of the broadcast station in Nigeria. Total questio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Banking in Nigeria has gone through very dramatic changes, since the appointment of (professor Charle...Continue Reading »
9. PROBLEMS OF EFFECTIVE SERVICE DELIVERY IN GOVERNMENT OWNED ESTABLISHMENT (CASE STUDY OF ANAMBRA BROADCASTING SERVICE ABS AWKA)» ABSTRACT THIS WORK HAS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF STUDYING THE VARIOUS PROBLEMS OF EFFECTIVE SERVICE DELIVERY IN GOVERNMENT OWNED ESTABLISHMENT A CASE S...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF CONLIFT MANAGEMENT ON EMPLOYEE’S PERFORMANCE IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF AJAOKUTA STEEL COMPANY LIMITED AND FOUGEROLLE CONSTR...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study According to apple by (1981) ‘’human activity systems are not easily predicted, human...Continue Reading »