Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project works looks at the “The impact of organizational reward system on workers attitude and motivation to work” Reward is designed to compensate the effort of workers to the attainment of organizational objectives. It was found that workers satisfaction with the reward system of an organization will give rise to developed positive attitude towards their job.
The theoretical part of the study introduces different theories of motivation and rewarding.
Emphasis is put on Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the goal setting theory and the total reward system. The empirical part of the thesis was conducted by using a quantitative research method. The data was gathered with the help of a questionnaire, some of the respondents express dissatisfaction with the organizations reward system, some also pointed out the margin between the organizations reward system and other similar organizations.
The research supports the assumption that a well developed and functional reward system can increase employee motivation and satisfaction
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED COMPANIES IN U...» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The government of any independent country has the constitutional power to formulate policies and make laws for the good o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYStrike action also called labour strike or industrial action is a work stoppage caused by the mass r...Continue Reading »
3. AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING MANAGEMENT/STAFF RELATIONSHIP IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION Background of the Study ‘‘In view of the central nature of staff relationship, and the almost universal assumption that ins...Continue Reading »
4. STRATEGIES FOR MANAGING ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION” WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO SIBA WATERS» ABSTRACT This research work aims at identifying strategies at managing environment factors in business organizations using Siba waters Ikot Ekpene as ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Industrial growth forms the basis for industrial development is not only needed for its ability to improve l...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY History have review that fifty percent of any nation economy survival depends on small scale busi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUD OF THE STUDY The reason for banks striving to improve their profitability are obvious and varied. In this era o...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project focuses on exploring the Total Quality Human Resource Management practices at University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Limited In ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The National Electric Power Authority was established by the NEPA Act of 1972. The Act authorized...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Productivity is defined as the relative efficiency of economic activity—that is, the amount of products ...Continue Reading »