Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project works looks at the “The impact of organizational reward system on workers attitude and motivation to work” Reward is designed to compensate the effort of workers to the attainment of organizational objectives. It was found that workers satisfaction with the reward system of an organization will give rise to developed positive attitude towards their job.
The theoretical part of the study introduces different theories of motivation and rewarding.
Emphasis is put on Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the goal setting theory and the total reward system. The empirical part of the thesis was conducted by using a quantitative research method. The data was gathered with the help of a questionnaire, some of the respondents express dissatisfaction with the organizations reward system, some also pointed out the margin between the organizations reward system and other similar organizations.
The research supports the assumption that a well developed and functional reward system can increase employee motivation and satisfaction
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The massive and frequent rate of textile industry closure in Nigeria is a disturbing phenomenon. The main objective of the study is to identi...Continue Reading »
2. IMPACT OF PRIVATISATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES ON POVERTY REDUCTION IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA)» ABSTRACTPrivatization as an economic policy is of no doubt a good economic tool for development but in Nigeria, the policy has generated many controve...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is the responsibility of managers to mange, and to achieve results through the efforts of othe...Continue Reading »
4. CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES AND LOAN PORTFOLIO QUALITY OF NIGERIAN COMMERCIAL BANKS (2006 - 2015)» ABSTRACTThe aim of this study was to examine the impact of tax revenue collected by federal government on the economic growth of Nigeria, while lookin...Continue Reading »
5. STRIKE ACTION AND ITS EFFECTIVENESS IN ACHIEVING UNION AIMS (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN UNION OF TEACHERS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Trade disputes (emergency provisions) decree, 1968 defined strike as meaning the cessation of wor...Continue Reading »
6. AN EXAMINATION OF THE IMPACT OF MICRO CREDIT PROGRAMMES ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STATES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Prior to the 1970s, the view that large firms were the cornerstone of a modern economy dominated ...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UGHELLI NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Business in Nigeria today includes a mixture of both large and small firms in many industrial...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTWhen the economic fortune of the organization of petroleum exporting countries (OPEC) nations suffered a tragic experience due to the sudden f...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Technology has been adopted all over the globe which has brought significant changes in the way of business operations are been carried out. ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project emphasized on the relationship of promotional tools as an impact on organization performance. Efforts are made to find the probl...Continue Reading »