Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project works looks at the “The impact of organizational reward system on workers attitude and motivation to work” Reward is designed to compensate the effort of workers to the attainment of organizational objectives. It was found that workers satisfaction with the reward system of an organization will give rise to developed positive attitude towards their job.
The theoretical part of the study introduces different theories of motivation and rewarding.
Emphasis is put on Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the goal setting theory and the total reward system. The empirical part of the thesis was conducted by using a quantitative research method. The data was gathered with the help of a questionnaire, some of the respondents express dissatisfaction with the organizations reward system, some also pointed out the margin between the organizations reward system and other similar organizations.
The research supports the assumption that a well developed and functional reward system can increase employee motivation and satisfaction
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION A product is defined by Kotler as anything that can be offered to a market for attention, acquisition use or consumption....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Promotion is the systematic design and communication of product(s) ideas, knowledge and attribute...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study The desire of every management of most organizations is to maximize profits and shareholders’ w...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF JOB SATISFACTION ON EMPLOYEES’ PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK NIGERIA PLC, AKPAKPAVA BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Job dissatisfaction among workers has been a bone of contention and most researched variable amon...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The interest in management education is evident in all sectors of the economy. It will not be long before atte...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research titled “The Impact of Management Style on the Efficiency of Selected Government Owned Companies In Enugu State” started with...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the Study This chapter introduces the phenomenon understudy. It consists of the background of the study, pr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY According to Black Law Dictionary, tax is a rateable portion of the produce of the property and l...Continue Reading »
9. THE DEGREE OF LABOUR RELATIONSHIP EXISTING BETWEEN MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEES (A CASE STUDY OF ANAMMCO PLC, EMENE ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Anambra State Motor Manufacturing Company Limited is a Joint Venture between Federal Republic of ...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The government of any independent country has the constitutional power to formulate policies and make laws for the good o...Continue Reading »