Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project works looks at the “The impact of organizational reward system on workers attitude and motivation to work” Reward is designed to compensate the effort of workers to the attainment of organizational objectives. It was found that workers satisfaction with the reward system of an organization will give rise to developed positive attitude towards their job.
The theoretical part of the study introduces different theories of motivation and rewarding.
Emphasis is put on Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the goal setting theory and the total reward system. The empirical part of the thesis was conducted by using a quantitative research method. The data was gathered with the help of a questionnaire, some of the respondents express dissatisfaction with the organizations reward system, some also pointed out the margin between the organizations reward system and other similar organizations.
The research supports the assumption that a well developed and functional reward system can increase employee motivation and satisfaction
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are the backbone of the contemporary economic development due...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYIn this chapter, the researcher intends to look and conduct research on the Impact of Internal Contr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY One of the major economic backwardness of the most third world countries like Nigeria is the over...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Initially, before the construction of refineries, petroleum used in Nigeria were imported by international oil...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In a competitive marketplace, to achieve a satisfactory level of profitability must be learned by...Continue Reading »
6. PERCEIVED FACTORS THAT AFFECT EMPLOYEES’ PRODUCTIVITY WITHIN REDEEMED INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT AGENCY» ABSTRACTThe objective of this research project was to establish the perceived factors that affect employees’ productivity within Redeemed Integrated...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Over the years, Multinational corporations (MNCs) have been a source of controversy ever since the East India Company develop...Continue Reading »
8. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AND EMPLOYEE RETENTION IN SELECTED HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN IKEJA, LAGOS STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The hospitality industry is a functional service sector where standard human resource management ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The growing sophistication of consumer needs and wants amidst fierce competition in the banking s...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF PUBLIC HOUSING FINANCE IN AKWA IBOM STATE: A CASE STUDY OF AKWA SAVING AND LOANS LIMITED» ASBRACT Housing finance system in Nigeria is characterize by lack of secondary mortgage market and absence of private sector building societies or mor...Continue Reading »