Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 30 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
It is clear that motivation is one of the factors which urges workers to work efficiently and effectively. The “motivation can be said to be a driving force that gives rise to behaviour in relationship to the native of the force. Its non or improper application can cause inefficiency to workers, thereby causing the organization to have low level of productivity. Any firm whose aim is to maximize profit and have high labour productivity should try to know what makes individuals to work very efficiently in the organization. The finding of motivational model that can be used to make workers reach the stated objectives and goals of an organization is the main aim of an organization and this study. The understanding of why people behave as they do and the ability to motivate them to behave in a specific way they are interrelated qualities which are important to managerial effectiveness. Satisfaction of subordinates who are involved in every organizational activities is a basic tool for any manager to carry out his function very well. It is good for a manager to know the employees, because it is an objective of coming into the organization, because it is believed that these motivation workers hard in an organization. The manager should try and provide the solution to these needs. Management should try to see that workers are satisfied with the working conditions and environment of the organization, as these will help workers to work effectively. However, their study is vented to Nigeria Bottling Company Limited to find out the way and effects of employees motivation on workers for effective productivity.
1.2. STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS
The main problem that leads to the researchers research of the effect of employee’s motivation in Nigeria Bottling Company Limited are as follows:
1. Knowing what motivates workers in an organization
2. The problem of motivational techniques to be used to motivate workers in their various working place.
3. How effective are the existing motivational techniques on the efficiency of workers.
The problems have in some cases resulted in shabby production process in the organization. The researchers embark on writing of this project as to recommend avenues for solving these problems for effective production. The problem are as follows
1. Continuous decreasing of productivity
2. Ineffective productivity
3. There is reduction in output
4. Problems of identifying workers need
5. Low performance of workers
6. Problem of selecting the right motivational techniques to be used.
1.3. PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
This study has its objectives. They are as follows:
1. To know what motivates people to have as they do
2. To create a relationship between motivation and job performance
3. To discover if productivity actually increases by the motivation of the workers in an organization
4. To determine how workers react to different types of motivational techniques
1.4. SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The knowledge of the effect of employees motivation productivity is the importance of the study. a manager who uses the right motivational techniques will satisfy his workers in achieving the organizational goals. This project will effectively help every management statement to use it and where it will be applicable. It will also help researchers to know human wants are numerous, but at least to an extent so to achieve the state goals and objectives of organization.
1.5. RESEARCH QUESTION
1. Does employee’s motivation affect productivity
2. Does employee motivation affect productivity. In a manufacturing organization.
3. Is motivation important in an organization
4. How does motivation increase productivity in organization
1.6. SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The only used establishment on this study was Nigeria Bottling Company limited no other establishment or organization was used.
1.7. DEFINITION OF TERM
In avoidance of mis-interpretation and mis-conception of ideas from this study, it will help to define some of the principle term employed or used.
Motivation: All the activities involved in the satisfaction of workers derived, desire, need and similar forces in order to induce them to act in a desire manner towards achieving goals and objectives.
Output: Quantity of goods produced
Effective: Able to bring about result intended
Efficiency: Producing a desired result
Responses: Ones reaction to something
Satisfy: When one is contend on something we say that his satisfied.
Labour: Skilled and unskilled worker in an organization
Identify: Knowing one’s need
Management: Those concerned in managing an organization.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract This project work is primarily covered with Leadership Style and their impact on employee productivity. A case study of Total Nigeria Plc Kac...Continue Reading »
2. THE EFFECT OF HUMAN CAPITAL PLANNING ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE” (A CASE STUDY OF BETA GLASS PLC, UGHELLI).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Human capital planning is the most strategic of all human capital management, that is the most im...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Plant maintenance is the comprehensive management of machineries and fool in a factory. This coul...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY History have review that fifty percent of any nation economy survival depends on small scale busi...Continue Reading »
5. PROBLEMS OF MANAGING STATE OWNED ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE TRANSPORT COMPANY (AKTC), UYO)» ABSTRACT This study examined problems of managing state owned enterprises in Nigeria. A case study of AKTC, Uyo. The study employed a descriptive rese...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYEvery government has two main avenues through which to generate revenue: external borrowing and inte...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The current difficulties and uncertainties in business underline the importance of profes...Continue Reading »
8. MICROFINANCE AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN A CASE OF OPPORTUNITY INTERNATIONAL SAVINGS AND LOANS CLIENTS» INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the study Microfinance is the provision of a broad range of financial services to poor low income households and micro ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Energy crises, with their attendant social and economic cum political consequences are not new phenomena on the International...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF E-PAYMENT SYSTEM IN TACKLING CORRUPTION IN NIGERIAN PUBLIC SERVICE: A STUDY OF INTEGRATED PAYROLL AND PERSONNEL INFORMATION SYSTEM (2007...» ABSTRACT The main focus of any Public Establishment in Nigeria has been to provide quality service to the public devoid of corruption, at faster rate ...Continue Reading »