Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 30 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
It is clear that motivation is one of the factors which urges workers to work efficiently and effectively. The “motivation can be said to be a driving force that gives rise to behaviour in relationship to the native of the force. Its non or improper application can cause inefficiency to workers, thereby causing the organization to have low level of productivity. Any firm whose aim is to maximize profit and have high labour productivity should try to know what makes individuals to work very efficiently in the organization. The finding of motivational model that can be used to make workers reach the stated objectives and goals of an organization is the main aim of an organization and this study. The understanding of why people behave as they do and the ability to motivate them to behave in a specific way they are interrelated qualities which are important to managerial effectiveness. Satisfaction of subordinates who are involved in every organizational activities is a basic tool for any manager to carry out his function very well. It is good for a manager to know the employees, because it is an objective of coming into the organization, because it is believed that these motivation workers hard in an organization. The manager should try and provide the solution to these needs. Management should try to see that workers are satisfied with the working conditions and environment of the organization, as these will help workers to work effectively. However, their study is vented to Nigeria Bottling Company Limited to find out the way and effects of employees motivation on workers for effective productivity.
1.2. STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS
The main problem that leads to the researchers research of the effect of employee’s motivation in Nigeria Bottling Company Limited are as follows:
1. Knowing what motivates workers in an organization
2. The problem of motivational techniques to be used to motivate workers in their various working place.
3. How effective are the existing motivational techniques on the efficiency of workers.
The problems have in some cases resulted in shabby production process in the organization. The researchers embark on writing of this project as to recommend avenues for solving these problems for effective production. The problem are as follows
1. Continuous decreasing of productivity
2. Ineffective productivity
3. There is reduction in output
4. Problems of identifying workers need
5. Low performance of workers
6. Problem of selecting the right motivational techniques to be used.
1.3. PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
This study has its objectives. They are as follows:
1. To know what motivates people to have as they do
2. To create a relationship between motivation and job performance
3. To discover if productivity actually increases by the motivation of the workers in an organization
4. To determine how workers react to different types of motivational techniques
1.4. SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The knowledge of the effect of employees motivation productivity is the importance of the study. a manager who uses the right motivational techniques will satisfy his workers in achieving the organizational goals. This project will effectively help every management statement to use it and where it will be applicable. It will also help researchers to know human wants are numerous, but at least to an extent so to achieve the state goals and objectives of organization.
1.5. RESEARCH QUESTION
1. Does employee’s motivation affect productivity
2. Does employee motivation affect productivity. In a manufacturing organization.
3. Is motivation important in an organization
4. How does motivation increase productivity in organization
1.6. SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The only used establishment on this study was Nigeria Bottling Company limited no other establishment or organization was used.
1.7. DEFINITION OF TERM
In avoidance of mis-interpretation and mis-conception of ideas from this study, it will help to define some of the principle term employed or used.
Motivation: All the activities involved in the satisfaction of workers derived, desire, need and similar forces in order to induce them to act in a desire manner towards achieving goals and objectives.
Output: Quantity of goods produced
Effective: Able to bring about result intended
Efficiency: Producing a desired result
Responses: Ones reaction to something
Satisfy: When one is contend on something we say that his satisfied.
Labour: Skilled and unskilled worker in an organization
Identify: Knowing one’s need
Management: Those concerned in managing an organization.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract This study is carried out to examine the training and development of human resource in building operation in Union Bank Plc, Oko branch. To a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The repeated occurrence of conflict in our various business organizations both in the public and ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Modern organizations are becoming more complex and the demands for competent, qualified and trainable employees. Apart fr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Individuals have needs and business organizations exist to satisfy the needs and wants of the soci...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study examine the application of management by objective (MBO) on organizational efficiency: a study of Ebonyi State Ministry of Works an...Continue Reading »
6. CREDIT AND DEBT RECOVERY IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS. (A CASE STUDY OF U.I.D.C PLC, WARRI DELTA STATE)» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to evaluate the impact of Credit and Debt recovery Department in financial institution. It is also meant to assi...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF MERGER AND ACQUISITION ON ORGANIZATIONAL SURVIVAL IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OANDO NIG. PLC AND AGIP NIG. PLC, KADUNA ZONAL OFFICES)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The increase in oil boom in the 70’s was an era of huge and expensive prospect of doubtful ...Continue Reading »
8. THE INFLUENCE OF MOTIVATION ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS» ABSTRACTThe study attempts to investigate the influence of motivation on the academic performance of students in selected secondary schools in Ikeja L...Continue Reading »
9. INNOVATION STRATEGY AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN SELECTED DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In a highly competitive environment, innovation is the essential key to a firm obtaining a domina...Continue Reading »
10. AN EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES IN RESTAURANTS (A STUDY OF SOME SELECTED QUICK SERVICES RESTAURANTS IN ENUGU METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the years, as evidenced by cumulative experiences acquired through reading and observation, ...Continue Reading »