Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 30 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
It is clear that motivation is one of the factors which urges workers to work efficiently and effectively. The “motivation can be said to be a driving force that gives rise to behaviour in relationship to the native of the force. Its non or improper application can cause inefficiency to workers, thereby causing the organization to have low level of productivity. Any firm whose aim is to maximize profit and have high labour productivity should try to know what makes individuals to work very efficiently in the organization. The finding of motivational model that can be used to make workers reach the stated objectives and goals of an organization is the main aim of an organization and this study. The understanding of why people behave as they do and the ability to motivate them to behave in a specific way they are interrelated qualities which are important to managerial effectiveness. Satisfaction of subordinates who are involved in every organizational activities is a basic tool for any manager to carry out his function very well. It is good for a manager to know the employees, because it is an objective of coming into the organization, because it is believed that these motivation workers hard in an organization. The manager should try and provide the solution to these needs. Management should try to see that workers are satisfied with the working conditions and environment of the organization, as these will help workers to work effectively. However, their study is vented to Nigeria Bottling Company Limited to find out the way and effects of employees motivation on workers for effective productivity.
1.2. STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS
The main problem that leads to the researchers research of the effect of employee’s motivation in Nigeria Bottling Company Limited are as follows:
1. Knowing what motivates workers in an organization
2. The problem of motivational techniques to be used to motivate workers in their various working place.
3. How effective are the existing motivational techniques on the efficiency of workers.
The problems have in some cases resulted in shabby production process in the organization. The researchers embark on writing of this project as to recommend avenues for solving these problems for effective production. The problem are as follows
1. Continuous decreasing of productivity
2. Ineffective productivity
3. There is reduction in output
4. Problems of identifying workers need
5. Low performance of workers
6. Problem of selecting the right motivational techniques to be used.
1.3. PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
This study has its objectives. They are as follows:
1. To know what motivates people to have as they do
2. To create a relationship between motivation and job performance
3. To discover if productivity actually increases by the motivation of the workers in an organization
4. To determine how workers react to different types of motivational techniques
1.4. SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The knowledge of the effect of employees motivation productivity is the importance of the study. a manager who uses the right motivational techniques will satisfy his workers in achieving the organizational goals. This project will effectively help every management statement to use it and where it will be applicable. It will also help researchers to know human wants are numerous, but at least to an extent so to achieve the state goals and objectives of organization.
1.5. RESEARCH QUESTION
1. Does employee’s motivation affect productivity
2. Does employee motivation affect productivity. In a manufacturing organization.
3. Is motivation important in an organization
4. How does motivation increase productivity in organization
1.6. SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The only used establishment on this study was Nigeria Bottling Company limited no other establishment or organization was used.
1.7. DEFINITION OF TERM
In avoidance of mis-interpretation and mis-conception of ideas from this study, it will help to define some of the principle term employed or used.
Motivation: All the activities involved in the satisfaction of workers derived, desire, need and similar forces in order to induce them to act in a desire manner towards achieving goals and objectives.
Output: Quantity of goods produced
Effective: Able to bring about result intended
Efficiency: Producing a desired result
Responses: Ones reaction to something
Satisfy: When one is contend on something we say that his satisfied.
Labour: Skilled and unskilled worker in an organization
Identify: Knowing one’s need
Management: Those concerned in managing an organization.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. WORK- LIFE BALANCE AND EMPLOYEES PRODUCTIVITY IN TERTIARY INSTITUTION, A SURVEY IN RIVER STATE UNIV AND UNIPORT» Abstract In a changing economy dealing with an individual employee is more difficult than any time in recent memory. Work life balance impact both ind...Continue Reading »
2. CREDIT AND DEBT RECOVERY IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS: (A CASE STUDY OF U.I.D.C PLC, WARRI DELTA STATE)» CHAPTER ONE. 1.0 INTRODUCTION A major function of the banking system is the transfer of funds from the surplus units to deficit units of the economy. ...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF CASH MANAGEMENT ON THE PROFITABILITY OF MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA (A case study of Dangote cement Plc. Gboko)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Cash management is essential to every business that desires to meet up with its short term financ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Process industries in general face a continuous drive to improve their operations. This drive is ...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF PERSONAL SELLING ON THE SALES VOLUME OF AN ORGANISATION. (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Personal selling consist of individual, personal communication i.e. face to face communication of information from the se...Continue Reading »
6. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND ITS EFFECT ON WORKERS PERFORMANCE IN KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The organization structure is the basic framework within which the executive decision making beha...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Production is one of the most important function of management in every organization. The essence of ...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPORTANCE OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN AIRTEL MOBILE COMMUNICATION» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter contain the following, the background of the study, statement of the problem objective ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research is to examine the role of financial intermediation in promoting the growth and development of Micro Small and Medium Scale Entr...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF ENTREPRENEURIAL MOTIVATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS IN KOGI STATE NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The role assigned to entrepreneurship for economic growth and development especially in the d...Continue Reading »