Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 30 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
It is clear that motivation is one of the factors which urges workers to work efficiently and effectively. The “motivation” can be said to be a driving force that give rise to behaviour in relation to the nature of the force. Its non or improper application can cause inefficiency to workers thereby the organization having low level of productivity. Any firm whose aim is to maximize profits and have high labour productivity should try to know what makes individuals to work very efficiently in the organization.
The finding of motivational model that can be used to make workers reach the stated objectives and goals of an organization is the main aim of an organization and this study. The understanding of why people behave as they do and the ability to motivate them to behave in a specific way they are interrelated qualities which are important to managerial effectiveness. Satisfaction of subordinates who are involved in every organizational activities is a basic tool for any manager to carry out his function very well. It is good for managers to know an employee’s aims and objectives of coming into the organization, because it is believed that these motivates workers work hard in an organization.
The manager should try and provide the solution to these needs. Management should try to see that workers are satisfied with the working conditions and environment of the organization, as these will help workers to work effectively.
However, their study is vented to Nigeria Bottling Company Limited to find out the ways and effects of employees motivation on workers, for effective productivity.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS
The main problem that lead to the researchers research of the effect of employee motivation in Nigeria Bottling Company Limited are as follows.
1. Knowing what motivates workers in organization.
2. The problem of motivational techniques to be used to motivate workers in their various working place.
3. How effective are the existing motivational techniques on the efficiency of workers.
The problems have in some cases resulted in shabby production process in the organization. The researchers embark on writing of this project as to recommend avenues for solving these problems for effective productivity. The problems are as follow:
1. Continuous decreasing of productivity.
2. Ineffective productivity
3. There is reduction in outputs
4. Problem of identifying worker’s need
5. Low performance of workers.
6. Problem of selecting the right motivational techniques to be used.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
This study has its objectives as follows:
1. To know what motivates people to behave as they do.
2. To create a relationship between motivation and job performance.
3. To discover if productivity actually increase by the motivation of the workers in an organization.
4. To determines how workers react to different types of motivational techniques.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The knowledge of the effects of employees motivation productivity is the importance of the study. A manager who uses the right motivational techniques will satisfy his workers in achieving the organizational goals. This project will definitely help every management students to know what motivational techniques to adopt, when to use it and where it will be applicable. It will also help researchers to know workers need and to satisfy their needs respectively though human wants are numerous, but at least to an extent so to achieve the stated goals and objectives of organization.
1.5 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
1. Does employee motivation affect productivity?
2. Does employee motivation affect productivity in a manufacturing organization?
3. Does the effect of employee motivation on productivity lead to the actualization of goals in manufacturing organization?
4. Is motivation important in an organization?
5. How does motivation increase productivity in organization?
1.6 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The only used establishment on this study was Nigeria Bottling Company Limited, no other establishment or organizations was used.
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS
In avoidance of misinterpretation and misconception of ideas from this study, it will help to define some of the principle term employed or used.
Motivation:- All the activities involved in the satisfaction of workers derived, desire, need and similar forces in order to induce them to act in a desire manner towards achieving goals and objectives.
Output:- Quantity of goods produced
Effective:- Able to bring about the result intended.
Efficiency:- Producing a desire result
Responses:- One’s reaction to something
Satisfy:- When one is contended on something we say that he is satisfied.
Labour:- Skilled and unskilled workers in an organization
Identify:- Knowing one’s need
Management:- Those concerned in managing an organization.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The focus of this study is on “Impacts of small business enterprises on employment creation in Lagos State. Small Business Enterprises are ...Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF MICROFINANCE INSTITUTIONS IN FINANCING SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES (A STUDY OF UYO METROPOLIS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Studies on industrial development countries have shown that small and medium enterprises constitu...Continue Reading »
3. AN APPRAISAL OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON CORPORATE ORGANIZATION IN ENUGU. (A CASE STUDY OF ANAMBRA MOTOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY (ANAMMCO) EMENE, ENU...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Towards the end of 1800’s to the early 1990’s the mission of business firms was exclu...Continue Reading »
4. THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF OPERATING BUSINESS ENTERPRISE IN DELTA MUNICIPALITY AND NICON CORPORATION IS USED AS THE CASE STUDY.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Every corporation has complex involvements with the people, groups and organizations in society. ...Continue Reading »
5. THE EFFECT OF MARKETING COMMUNICATION ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY N.B.C PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Most often marketing is associated with efforts of business firms selling their goods and services however, also many peo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research project attempt to examine the effect of motivation on employees’ performance in Osun state water corporation, new state s...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE: A STUDY OF SOME SELECTED ORGANISATIONS IN THE SERVICE INDUSTRY:» ABSTRACT This research investigated the impact of training and development on organizational performance mainly in the service industry. The investiga...Continue Reading »
8. EFFECT OF ENTREPRENEURIAL MARKETING PRACTICES ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN ASABA, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Ensuring long term organizational performance is a challenge in our present technology driven and...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY As business is becoming more and more complex, organizations are tending to group together and to...Continue Reading »
10. CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF NATIONAL BROADCASTING COMMISSION (NBC) IN CONTROLLING THE PERFORMANCE OF BROADCAST INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study tilted the critical appraisal of the role of NBC in controlling the performance of the broadcast station in Nigeria. Total questio...Continue Reading »