Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 30 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
It is clear that motivation is one of the factors which urges workers to work efficiently and effectively. The “motivation” can be said to be a driving force that give rise to behaviour in relation to the nature of the force. Its non or improper application can cause inefficiency to workers thereby the organization having low level of productivity. Any firm whose aim is to maximize profits and have high labour productivity should try to know what makes individuals to work very efficiently in the organization.
The finding of motivational model that can be used to make workers reach the stated objectives and goals of an organization is the main aim of an organization and this study. The understanding of why people behave as they do and the ability to motivate them to behave in a specific way they are interrelated qualities which are important to managerial effectiveness. Satisfaction of subordinates who are involved in every organizational activities is a basic tool for any manager to carry out his function very well. It is good for managers to know an employee’s aims and objectives of coming into the organization, because it is believed that these motivates workers work hard in an organization.
The manager should try and provide the solution to these needs. Management should try to see that workers are satisfied with the working conditions and environment of the organization, as these will help workers to work effectively.
However, their study is vented to Nigeria Bottling Company Limited to find out the ways and effects of employees motivation on workers, for effective productivity.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS
The main problem that lead to the researchers research of the effect of employee motivation in Nigeria Bottling Company Limited are as follows.
1. Knowing what motivates workers in organization.
2. The problem of motivational techniques to be used to motivate workers in their various working place.
3. How effective are the existing motivational techniques on the efficiency of workers.
The problems have in some cases resulted in shabby production process in the organization. The researchers embark on writing of this project as to recommend avenues for solving these problems for effective productivity. The problems are as follow:
1. Continuous decreasing of productivity.
2. Ineffective productivity
3. There is reduction in outputs
4. Problem of identifying worker’s need
5. Low performance of workers.
6. Problem of selecting the right motivational techniques to be used.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
This study has its objectives as follows:
1. To know what motivates people to behave as they do.
2. To create a relationship between motivation and job performance.
3. To discover if productivity actually increase by the motivation of the workers in an organization.
4. To determines how workers react to different types of motivational techniques.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The knowledge of the effects of employees motivation productivity is the importance of the study. A manager who uses the right motivational techniques will satisfy his workers in achieving the organizational goals. This project will definitely help every management students to know what motivational techniques to adopt, when to use it and where it will be applicable. It will also help researchers to know workers need and to satisfy their needs respectively though human wants are numerous, but at least to an extent so to achieve the stated goals and objectives of organization.
1.5 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
1. Does employee motivation affect productivity?
2. Does employee motivation affect productivity in a manufacturing organization?
3. Does the effect of employee motivation on productivity lead to the actualization of goals in manufacturing organization?
4. Is motivation important in an organization?
5. How does motivation increase productivity in organization?
1.6 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The only used establishment on this study was Nigeria Bottling Company Limited, no other establishment or organizations was used.
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS
In avoidance of misinterpretation and misconception of ideas from this study, it will help to define some of the principle term employed or used.
Motivation:- All the activities involved in the satisfaction of workers derived, desire, need and similar forces in order to induce them to act in a desire manner towards achieving goals and objectives.
Output:- Quantity of goods produced
Effective:- Able to bring about the result intended.
Efficiency:- Producing a desire result
Responses:- One’s reaction to something
Satisfy:- When one is contended on something we say that he is satisfied.
Labour:- Skilled and unskilled workers in an organization
Identify:- Knowing one’s need
Management:- Those concerned in managing an organization.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT; ITS BENEFITS IN A DEVELOPING ECONOMY A CASE STUDY OF IDUMOTA MARKET IN LAGOS ISLAND» ABSTRACT Entrepreneurial development is a major factor towards ensuring that a country experience growth in terms of employment and self dependability...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on customer perceived values and customers satisfaction in travel agency in Nigeria. The total population for the study is 200 ...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS ON THE PROFITABILITY OF LISTED BEVERAGES MANUFACTURING FIRMS» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background to the Study Transportation usually represents the most important element in logistics cost for most firms. Fr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Organizations are set up to achieve certain goals which may be either profit or non profit. Howev...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROPUND OF THE STUDY The ultimate or core aim of an organization in this world today with the level of competition is...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Trade arrangements and engagement between Nigeria and its trading partners are in tandem with the...Continue Reading »
7. EFFECT OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS AND MANAGERIAL EFFICIENCY ON SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SMEs IN OWERRI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study A business organization is an individual or group of people that collaborate to achieve certain c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study In the current era of information explosion and the world of media, advertisements play a major role ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are the backbone of the contemporary economic development due...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In a competitive marketplace, to achieve a satisfactory level of profitability must be learned by...Continue Reading »