Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 86 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
Environmentalism has fast emerged as a worldwide phenomenon, leading business firms to be
part of the phenomenon by practicing green marketing strategy. Consequent upon this, this study
aims at examining the influence of consumers‟ environmental concern, awareness of green
product, price and brand image on their purchase decision. The primary source of data collection
was used for this study, a structured questionnaire was issued to the customers of Forever Living
Product, Zaria. The sample size is 333 customers and multiple regression analysis was used as
the technique of analyzing the data. The finding reveals that consumers‟ awareness of brand
image and price positively influence their purchase decision, and consumers‟ environmental
concern was positive but insignificant to their purchase decision. However, awareness of green
product was negative but significant to their purchase decision. The study concludes that that for
green marketing strategy to successfully work consumers need to be aware of the benefits that
the concept can offer. This study therefore recommends that there should be a regulatory body
to manage the activities of green marketing and also companies should offer a green price for
their product. The study also recommends that consumers should be involved in environmental
1.1 Background to the Study
Over the past few decades, concern about the environment has become a significant public issue.
A sharp rise in environmentalism, which is a movement that began as a process of protecting the
consumers against unethical marketing practices, has emerged in the United State and Western
Europe in the 1970s and as a result of the increased level of environmental awareness, this leads
to a positive change within consumers‟ behaviour towards environmentally related products.
This change contributed to the start of the green revolution to prevent further environmental
damages (Purohit, 2012).
Although, environmental issues influence all human activities, as society becomes more
concerned with the natural environment, businesses have begun to modify their behaviour in an
attempt to address this society‟s new concerns. Some businesses have been quick to accept
concepts like environmental management systems and waste minimization, and have integrated
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT ON YOUTH EMPOWERMENT IN KADUNA METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study It is a matter of fact that there are a lot of things in which large companies are experts while ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Leadership is a vital element in the social relationship of groups at work. Groups need leaders a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY. The unprecedented growth in staff training activities in the industrialized world since the Seco...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Training is a key factor in enhancing the efficiency and expertise of the workforce. The Students...Continue Reading »
5. EFFECTS OF COACHING AND MENTORING ON SUCCESSION PLAN IN ORGANISATIONS (A STUDY OF JUHEL NIGERIA LIMITED, ENUGU STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In today’s competitive business environment, private, public and non governmental organisat...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF CASH MANAGEMENT ON THE PROFITABILITY OF MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA (A case study of Dangote cement Plc. Gboko)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Cash management is essential to every business that desires to meet up with its short term financ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The recent global crisis in the world has brought to the fore the need to note that this overdepe...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Local government was nationally acclaimed as the third tier of government in 1976, it is a government, exercised by local...Continue Reading »
9. THE EFFECT OF JOB SATISFACTION ON EMPLOYEES’ PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK NIGERIA PLC, AKPAKPAVA BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Poverty is one of the intractable problems facing mankind today. In 1995, an estimated 1.3 billio...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Wages and employment relations if well structured will bring about employee job performance, one of the crucial factors in maintaining and in...Continue Reading »