Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 86 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
Environmentalism has fast emerged as a worldwide phenomenon, leading business firms to be
part of the phenomenon by practicing green marketing strategy. Consequent upon this, this study
aims at examining the influence of consumers‟ environmental concern, awareness of green
product, price and brand image on their purchase decision. The primary source of data collection
was used for this study, a structured questionnaire was issued to the customers of Forever Living
Product, Zaria. The sample size is 333 customers and multiple regression analysis was used as
the technique of analyzing the data. The finding reveals that consumers‟ awareness of brand
image and price positively influence their purchase decision, and consumers‟ environmental
concern was positive but insignificant to their purchase decision. However, awareness of green
product was negative but significant to their purchase decision. The study concludes that that for
green marketing strategy to successfully work consumers need to be aware of the benefits that
the concept can offer. This study therefore recommends that there should be a regulatory body
to manage the activities of green marketing and also companies should offer a green price for
their product. The study also recommends that consumers should be involved in environmental
1.1 Background to the Study
Over the past few decades, concern about the environment has become a significant public issue.
A sharp rise in environmentalism, which is a movement that began as a process of protecting the
consumers against unethical marketing practices, has emerged in the United State and Western
Europe in the 1970s and as a result of the increased level of environmental awareness, this leads
to a positive change within consumers‟ behaviour towards environmentally related products.
This change contributed to the start of the green revolution to prevent further environmental
damages (Purohit, 2012).
Although, environmental issues influence all human activities, as society becomes more
concerned with the natural environment, businesses have begun to modify their behaviour in an
attempt to address this society‟s new concerns. Some businesses have been quick to accept
concepts like environmental management systems and waste minimization, and have integrated
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction The concept of packaging describes the overall presentation of a product or services to the consumers and the manufacture...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE: A STUDY OF SOME SELECTED ORGANISATIONS IN THE SERVICE INDUSTRY:» ABSTRACT This research investigated the impact of training and development on organizational performance mainly in the service industry. The investiga...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT Content Page Title page i Certification ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Abstract vii Table of content viii CHAPTER...Continue Reading »
» Chapter one Introduction A firm usually evaluates its working capital management whether small or medium. The sole motive of every business is to make...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Organizations are set up to achieve certain goals which may be either profit or non profit. Howev...Continue Reading »
6. THE EFFECT OF ADVERTISING ON THE PROFITABILITY OF A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Advertiser’s primary mission is to reach prospective customers and influence their awareness, attit...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Guinness Nigeria Plc, a subsidiary of the prestigious Diageo Plc, of the United Kingdom, was inco...Continue Reading »
» Chapter one Introduction The internet has already evolved from being a mere go to place for information, to a place where people buy and sell. Selling...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEGENERAL INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYPlanning and control are put in place to keep organization on course towards profitability g...Continue Reading »
10. AN ASSESSMENT OF LOAN DEFAULTS AND ITS IMPACTS ON PROFITABILITY IN ECO BANK PLC LEVENTIS ROUNDABOUT BY AHMADU BELLO WAY, KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Attempts to explain the operation of commercial banks began with the inception of banking institu...Continue Reading »