Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 40 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Essay
Product is the most important in the marketing mix around which other activities resolved (the rest of the element), by a firm product, this means anything that can be offered to a market for attention acquisition use or consumption that might satisfy wants or needs.
A product includes physical, objectives, service, persons, organization and ideas. Managing a product ingredient include planning and development of the right product and service to be marketed by the company. Guidelines needed for changing products:
i) Decisions are needed regarding to branding, quality, packaging, styling and other various product features.
ii) New product development is broad and tedious it goes beyond the physical components of a particular product and it deals with all factors of satisfaction.
iii) New product development of a firm is an act that any firm that cannot offer to afford if it wishes to remain in business and it can only achieve thus objective with a steady flow of (new) product.
iv) New product plays a critical role in the company’s desire for survival and well-being. Their development account for a high profession. Product plays significant role in growth and continuity of a business.
v) New product is import to be able to meet instability of competition on the market.
vi) New product are necessary since the demand for goods is not constant, a company cannot rely only its existing product. Customers want and expects new product and improved product as market widens to that people tend to become selective in buying.
vii) Gives rapid change in consumer taste, technology and competitions, companies must develop a steady stream of new product and services.
A firm can obtain new products in two ways. One is through “acquisition” by buying a whole company a patent, or a license to produce some one else’s product. The other is through “product development”. In the company’s owe research development department as the cost of developing major new products. Many large companies have acquired existing brands rather than creating new ones. Others firms have saved money by copying competitors brands or by reviving old brand. Under the new approach various company development work closely together, overlapping the steps in the product development process to save and increase effectiveness.
1.2 Significance of the Essay
Hopefully, with the little knowledge that has been exposed in this essay shall be of benefit to business organization particularly small and medium scale enterprise which are in the process of growth.
Continuity and growth of business lies in its ability to penetrate and capture large market share. It is therefore important for business to know that to achieve these businesses one must resort to introducing new and qualitative product through product development. It will also serve as reference material for the coming student as a guide in their academic exercise.
1.3 Objectives of the Essay
The essay basically designed to achieve a number of objectives, which include the following:
i) To understand the methods or ways by which organization help develop new products.
ii) To examine new product development and their introduction to the market.
iii) To understand why business want to develop new product.
1.4 Delimitation of the Essay
This essay does not cover the entire product development in a form in all its form and variations. The essay covers the aspect of product development as it concerns the company’s desire for survival and well being their development account for a high profession. Decisions are also needed regarding to branding quality, packaging, styling and other product features that customer will go for.
1.5 Limitation of the Essay
The problem of this essay writing is due to time attending lectures which affect the collection of secondary materials. I have problem with insufficient materials due to time factor. In addition to the above limitation is the financial constraints which is also another major problem which militate against collection of adequate review during the course of writing this essay and literature review.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship are concepts that continue to generate both national and intern...Continue Reading »
2. THE BANK TECHNOLGICAL ENVIRONMENT AND ITS EFFECT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDUIM ENTERPRISEES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY From the definition of business dictionary; A bank is An establishment authorized by a government to accepted depo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Nigerian textile industry is characterized with ineffective incentives, political uncertainty, acute power shortage, poor infrastructure, smu...Continue Reading »
4. AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLES AND POSITION OF CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARIES IN THE CIVIL SERVICE OF ANAMBRA STATE PROBLEMS AND STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVEMENT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION An office cannot effectively function without secretary. A secretary is very important in every organization. Secretary is th...Continue Reading »
5. EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER ORIENTATION AS A STRATEGY FOR ACHIEVING COMPETITIVE EDGE IN THE BANKING SECTOR» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Customer’s orientation is the philosophy of business that believes markets must connect wit...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The revitalization of the agricultural sector has been the cornerstone of the government developm...Continue Reading »
7. THE SUCCESS AND FAILURES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN RURAL AREAS USING ISOKO NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The Nigeria rural areas consist of diversity of people with distinct cultures sustained by diverse ec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. Background to the Study Human resource function becomes recognized as a central business concern sequel to its ability to integrate e...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the delta state urban and rural communities, a steady increase in unemployment has been observ...Continue Reading »
10. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PRACTICE AND PERFORMANCE OF SMEs IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SMEs IN EKET LGA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Small firms play vital roles in the process of industrialization, sustainable economic growth (Ar...Continue Reading »