Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 91 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The divergent opinion on the determinants of the financial performance of pension funds
administrators has been an ongoing issue. Academic scholars overtime have been groping with
what factors drive the financial performance of pension funds administrators which still
remains unestablished. Hence, this study determines the effect of firm characteristics on the
financial performance of pension funds administrators in Nigeria. The study employed
correlational research design while the population of the study is the 20 registered and licensed
Pension Funds Administrators in Nigeria and a sample of eleven (11) PFAs were conveniently
selected after filter was applied. A multiple regression was adopted as a technique of data
analysis of the study. The findings reveal that firm size is statistically insignificant in
influencing the performance of PFAs, while firm growth, institutional shareholding, managerial
shareholding and leverage have significant negative impact on the performance of PFAs. The
study recommended among others that, the Management of PFAs should increase their net
assets in order to expand their size and improve performance. Again, as more levered PFAs
tend to have better performance, their Management should use less equity financing and
increase debt to improve their performance.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The development of any country on how far its income generating sectors can increase its capacity and...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Of all business activities or functions, none is as interested in the consumer and his purchasing...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Initially, before the construction of refineries, petroleum used in Nigeria were imported by international oil...Continue Reading »
4. THE CHALLENGES OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY ALUMINIUM INDUSTRY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Human societies as the develop evolve technique, methods and strategies that enable them master their environment and ensure ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of The Study Distribution channel is the path through which goods and services traverse as they go from produc...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project works looks at the “The impact of organizational reward system on workers attitude and motivation to work” Reward is...Continue Reading »
7. EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP AND JOB SATISFACTION IN SELECTED PUBLIC SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS IN OYO STATE.» ABSTRACTThe aim of this study was to examine the impact of tax revenue collected by federal government on the economic growth of Nigeria, while lookin...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In a society where people with a diverse interests, views and values co exist, differences between such individuals and group are to be expec...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE TRADING OF STOCKS IN NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE, KADUNA» CHARTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study There are topical issues posing serious challenge to policy makers and competitors in both public...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research project attempts to examine the effect of motivational incentives on employees’ performance in Nigerian Breweries. The obj...Continue Reading »