Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 91 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The divergent opinion on the determinants of the financial performance of pension funds
administrators has been an ongoing issue. Academic scholars overtime have been groping with
what factors drive the financial performance of pension funds administrators which still
remains unestablished. Hence, this study determines the effect of firm characteristics on the
financial performance of pension funds administrators in Nigeria. The study employed
correlational research design while the population of the study is the 20 registered and licensed
Pension Funds Administrators in Nigeria and a sample of eleven (11) PFAs were conveniently
selected after filter was applied. A multiple regression was adopted as a technique of data
analysis of the study. The findings reveal that firm size is statistically insignificant in
influencing the performance of PFAs, while firm growth, institutional shareholding, managerial
shareholding and leverage have significant negative impact on the performance of PFAs. The
study recommended among others that, the Management of PFAs should increase their net
assets in order to expand their size and improve performance. Again, as more levered PFAs
tend to have better performance, their Management should use less equity financing and
increase debt to improve their performance.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER I 1.0 INTRODUCTION For both developing and developed countries, small and medium scale firms play important roles in the process of industrial...Continue Reading »
2. PERCEIVED FACTORS THAT AFFECT EMPLOYEES’ PRODUCTIVITY WITHIN REDEEMED INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT AGENCY» ABSTRACTThe objective of this research project was to establish the perceived factors that affect employees’ productivity within Redeemed Integrated...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The significance of Radio to human life cannot be overestimated. This is true because beyond the phys...Continue Reading »
4. THE ROLE OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS ENTERPRISES TO THE ECONOMICS DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF SOKOTO SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT)» ABSTRACT In this research work, the researcher intended to have a general discussion with local government as my background. But lack of space may not...Continue Reading »
» CHAPER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Individuals have needs and business organizations exist to satisfy the needs and wants of the soci...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship are concepts that continue to generate both national and intern...Continue Reading »
7. AN EVALUATION OF THE ROLE OF INDUSTRIAL UNION IN MANAGING EMPLOYEE GRIEVANCES IN THE ORGANISATION. A CASE STUDY OF ABIA STATE CIVIL SERVICE» ABSTRACT The research profers an evaluation of the role of industrial union in managing Employee grievances in the organization. It elucidates on the ...Continue Reading »
8. THE PROBLEM MILITATING AGAINST EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF BIOLOGY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN IGBO-EZE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU ...» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The term science has to do with nature; it is derived from the latin word scientia which means knowledge. It is a ...Continue Reading »
9. ASSESSING WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCES (A CASE STUDY OF SUNGLASS KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study No matter the amount of money spent on equipment, plant and machinery, building etc. if the ingre...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In any economy, the impact of trade fair can not be over emphasized as it play a vital role in th...Continue Reading »