Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 91 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The divergent opinion on the determinants of the financial performance of pension funds
administrators has been an ongoing issue. Academic scholars overtime have been groping with
what factors drive the financial performance of pension funds administrators which still
remains unestablished. Hence, this study determines the effect of firm characteristics on the
financial performance of pension funds administrators in Nigeria. The study employed
correlational research design while the population of the study is the 20 registered and licensed
Pension Funds Administrators in Nigeria and a sample of eleven (11) PFAs were conveniently
selected after filter was applied. A multiple regression was adopted as a technique of data
analysis of the study. The findings reveal that firm size is statistically insignificant in
influencing the performance of PFAs, while firm growth, institutional shareholding, managerial
shareholding and leverage have significant negative impact on the performance of PFAs. The
study recommended among others that, the Management of PFAs should increase their net
assets in order to expand their size and improve performance. Again, as more levered PFAs
tend to have better performance, their Management should use less equity financing and
increase debt to improve their performance.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In this chapter, the researcher intends to look and conduct research on the Impact of Internal Co...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Total quality management, which is the practice of striving fore customer satisfaction by ensuring quality from all departments in an organiz...Continue Reading »
3. THE EFFECTS OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (IFRS) ON EARNINGS MANAGEMENT OF QUOTED NON-FINANCIAL COMPANIES IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study investigated the effects of IFRS adoption on earnings management of non financial quoted companies in Nigeria. I used a sample of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE ESSAY Management study has revolved over long period of time and successive means of thought in industry an...Continue Reading »
5. THE EFFECTS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE STRATEGIES ON CORPORATE PERFORMANCE IN GHANAIAN BANKS: A CASE STUDY OF BARCLAYS BANK GHANA LIMITED (ASAFO BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Globalised competition has stressed the strategic importance of satisfaction, quality and consequ...Continue Reading »
6. EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER ORIENTATION AS A STRATEGY FOR ACHIEVING COMPETITIVE EDGE IN THE BANKING SECTOR» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Customer’s orientation is the philosophy of business that believes markets must connect wit...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Human resource is the livewire of any organization. Its effective management is therefore very cr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The There is no doubt that human resources are the most important in all organizations. But to ga...Continue Reading »
9. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AND OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED FLOUR MILLS COMPANIES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In recent years, many firms in the world have faced several challenges particularly in inventory ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research study was conducted in order to examine “Effective communication as a strategy for enhancing organizational performance t...Continue Reading »