Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 47 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Johnson (1998) viewed that role is the dynamic or behavioural aspect of status or a role is the manner in which an individual fulfils the obligations of status and enjoys it privileges. It is a part on which someone is given to participate on.
Yakine (1999) said youth means young and aspiring person male or female ranging from the age of 18 to 35 years, that is the period of adolescence and early adulthood.
Jacki (2001) viewed that nation is a large body of people united by common decent, culture, language, inhabiting a particular state, or tertiary. A nation could be seems as a group of people with the same language, culture and history, who live in a particular geographical boundary under one government.
Chillegbu (2003) development can be classified into two separate line of definition they are:
First: he said it concerns change in distribution of materials goods and the nature of social relation, this carries the nation social development which focuses attention on the quantities and distribution changes in the structure of the society through the elimination of the benefits of economic growth among the people development should be conceive as a multi-dimensional process involving changing in structures, attitude and institution as well as the acceleration of economic growth the reduction inequality and eradication of absolve poverty and unemployment.
Secondly He viewed that development it is concerned increased production of materials goods and services which carry the nations economics growth, the focus here is quantitative process of production and use of resources.
1.2 Statement Of The Problem
This study was concerned with the role of youth in nation development in Katagum local government area of Bauchi state.
The condition of Nigerian youth still leaves a lot to be desired, more needs to be put in place by the government to empower and get them fully involved with the task of nation building and socio-economic development.
1.3 Significance Of The Study
The role of youth has continued to be a major concern by the government and others stake holder who are enable to contribute to the development of the youth in nation building. Successive Nigerian governments have initiated programmes and projects aimed at the youth these range from in-social education programme for physical and metal development of out school programme aimed at shaping the character and behavior of the youth, as well as promoting competitive spirit and national unity and integration include formation of clubs, encouragement of sporting activities, instilling organization such as boys courts, girls guide, and man O’war and include facilitation of the emergency and development of voluntary self-help association which contribute to community development, skills and vocational training programme competitive activities and cultural festivals.
1.4 Research Question
Does youth constitute Nigerians only real hope for a greater nation?
Does Nigerians and stakeholders in youth affairs achieved their goals?
Can Nigerians government energies youths for overall national development?
1.5 Delimitation Of The Study
At the time of this study there were two hundred and ten (150) staff within the Bauchi North and Katagun Local government area, which all constitute past of the role of youth in nation building. These wee sixty (60) were senior staff, seventy (70) were junior staff and the rest were cleaners, security men, and messengers.
1.6 Limitation Of The Study
- The vehicle attached to community development office need repairs, which cannot give me opportunity to go round all over the area.
- Some local government in the state was shy to talk about the role of youth in nation building.
- Poor weather with slippery condition of the uttered roads made travelling difficult during the study.
- Lack of funds posed a constraints to the researcher.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Telecommunication industry in Nigeria from inception has been the absolute monopoly of the fe...Continue Reading »
107 pages | 252 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The banking sector in Nigeria witnessed phenomenal growth following the 2004 consolidation that i...Continue Reading »
136 pages | 174 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT This research examines “the review of motivation as a management tool for increasing the productivity of employees, a case study of Emenite...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 536 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
4. CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE CAUSES OF BUSINESS FAILURE IN NIGERIA AND POSSIBLE SOLUTION (FAITH PRESS, UYO)» ABSTRACT This research work is on causes of business failure and possible solutions with a case study of Faith printing press, Uyo. business failure i...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 586 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT ‘The world is becoming a global village’, so the adage goes. It is a fact that the world has truly become a global village. Globa...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 420 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Abstract Table of content CHAPTER ONE Background of the study Statement of resear...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 406 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
7. THE PROCEDURES AND WAYS OF PAYMENT OF PENSION AND GRATITUITY TO RETIRE CIVIL SERVANT IN ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The administration of pension scheme is not a contemporary phenomenal or practice. Memorably, it ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 214 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
8. ANALYSIS OF FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR LOWPRODUCTIVITY OF THE NIGERIAN WORKERS. (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY ENUGU ZONAL OFFICE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The issue of low productivity of Nigeria workers has in recent years been a matter of great conce...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 164 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In corporate finance, the issue of funding has been given much prominence in the activities of th...Continue Reading »
227 pages | 76 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The use of e commerce websites can lead to accepting and satisfying intentions and then influence...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 419 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION