Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 47 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Johnson (1998) viewed that role is the dynamic or behavioural aspect of status or a role is the manner in which an individual fulfils the obligations of status and enjoys it privileges. It is a part on which someone is given to participate on.
Yakine (1999) said youth means young and aspiring person male or female ranging from the age of 18 to 35 years, that is the period of adolescence and early adulthood.
Jacki (2001) viewed that nation is a large body of people united by common decent, culture, language, inhabiting a particular state, or tertiary. A nation could be seems as a group of people with the same language, culture and history, who live in a particular geographical boundary under one government.
Chillegbu (2003) development can be classified into two separate line of definition they are:
First: he said it concerns change in distribution of materials goods and the nature of social relation, this carries the nation social development which focuses attention on the quantities and distribution changes in the structure of the society through the elimination of the benefits of economic growth among the people development should be conceive as a multi-dimensional process involving changing in structures, attitude and institution as well as the acceleration of economic growth the reduction inequality and eradication of absolve poverty and unemployment.
Secondly He viewed that development it is concerned increased production of materials goods and services which carry the nations economics growth, the focus here is quantitative process of production and use of resources.
1.2 Statement Of The Problem
This study was concerned with the role of youth in nation development in Katagum local government area of Bauchi state.
The condition of Nigerian youth still leaves a lot to be desired, more needs to be put in place by the government to empower and get them fully involved with the task of nation building and socio-economic development.
1.3 Significance Of The Study
The role of youth has continued to be a major concern by the government and others stake holder who are enable to contribute to the development of the youth in nation building. Successive Nigerian governments have initiated programmes and projects aimed at the youth these range from in-social education programme for physical and metal development of out school programme aimed at shaping the character and behavior of the youth, as well as promoting competitive spirit and national unity and integration include formation of clubs, encouragement of sporting activities, instilling organization such as boys courts, girls guide, and man O’war and include facilitation of the emergency and development of voluntary self-help association which contribute to community development, skills and vocational training programme competitive activities and cultural festivals.
1.4 Research Question
Does youth constitute Nigerians only real hope for a greater nation?
Does Nigerians and stakeholders in youth affairs achieved their goals?
Can Nigerians government energies youths for overall national development?
1.5 Delimitation Of The Study
At the time of this study there were two hundred and ten (150) staff within the Bauchi North and Katagun Local government area, which all constitute past of the role of youth in nation building. These wee sixty (60) were senior staff, seventy (70) were junior staff and the rest were cleaners, security men, and messengers.
1.6 Limitation Of The Study
- The vehicle attached to community development office need repairs, which cannot give me opportunity to go round all over the area.
- Some local government in the state was shy to talk about the role of youth in nation building.
- Poor weather with slippery condition of the uttered roads made travelling difficult during the study.
- Lack of funds posed a constraints to the researcher.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The major purpose of this study was to identify ICT competencies required by office managers in a financial institution. The population of th...Continue Reading »
2. THE EFFECT OF MOTIVATION ON EMPLOYEE’S JOB PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN-WARRI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The human factor (man) is the most complex and most important factor to the success of any organi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE ESSAY Management study has revolved over long period of time and successive means of thought in industry an...Continue Reading »
4. A STUDY INTO EMPLOYEE RELATIONS PRACTICES AND IT IMPACT ON PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF SOUTH AKIM RURAL BANK- KORIDUA BRANCH)» ABSTRACT One of the most pressing issues facing most organizations today is the need to raise employee productivity. There is a widespread belief that...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Business is absolutely a complex activity. This is because it involves a lot of technicalities ra...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUD OF THE STUDY The reason for banks striving to improve their profitability are obvious and varied. In this era o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Various classifications have been made on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI). For instance, FDI has ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTWhen the economic fortune of the organization of petroleum exporting countries (OPEC) nations suffered a tragic experience due to the sudden f...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research is designed to cover Human Resources Planning in relation to Performance in Private Sector. As a Human Resource Manager, Human ...Continue Reading »
10. The Influence Of Organization Background On Training Manpower Development And Employee Performance» ABSTRACT The training of Manpower Development and Employee Performance in an Organization was studied with The Ministry of Finance in Akwa Ibom State ...Continue Reading »