Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 42 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE ESSAY
Teamwork is usually an integral part of the work place. Basic teamwork involves everyone working together to support the organization and complex forms of teamwork could involve “work teams” chosen to complete a project by working closely. teamwork enhances productivity through joint and collective effort. Allowing team members to bring their specific education and training to a project or a work task, which maximizes the variety of work the team can accomplish as well as the number of tasks completed without additional research. It is true that more minds can sometimes work better than a single one (Okoh, 2006).
Teamwork is the actions of individuals, brought together for a common purpose or goal, which subordinate the needs of the individual to the need of the group. In essence, each person on the team put aside his or her individual needs to work towards organizational objectives. The interaction among the members and the work they complete is called teamwork. Effective teamwork is essential to the success of any business. As “no man is an island”, the positive effects of productive teamwork can energize an entire organization, just as the negative effect of a lack of team work can cripple an organization. An essential ingredient to effective teamwork is attracting and keeping the right team members that would facilitate productivity in an organization. As such most human resource approaches lay so much emphasis on teamwork due to its importance to organizational productivity. Hence the need to conduct an extended essay on the impact of teamwork on organizational productivity.
1.2 OBJECTIVE OF THE ESSAY
The main objective of the study is to examine the impact of teamwork on organizational productivity. The specific objectives are;
1. To identify the relationship between teamwork and productivity.
2. To identify the sources militating against teamwork in workplace
3. to proffer recommendation to the identified problem as reviewed in the literature.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE ESSAY
The study would be beneficial to corporate organization as it would enhance policy formulation as regard teamwork in workplace. The study would also be beneficial to the general public, as it will educate them on the impact of teamwork on organizational productivity. The essay will also contribute to the existing knowledge on organizational teamwork. The study will be a useful material to incoming students who may wish to use this study as a reference material to undertake their own extended essay.
1.4 SCOPE/LIMITATION OF THE ESSAY
The study will cover an extended essay on the impact of teamwork on organizational productivity. The essay reviews opinions of authority on the concept of teamwork in workplace as well as the key factors influencing team effectiveness and factors militating against teamwork in workplace.
1.5 DELIMITATION OF THE ESSAY
The study is constraint with limitation arising from inadequate material on the subject matter as well as inadequate time due to the inability of the writer to combined lectures with this extended essay, adequate finance is also a great limitation to this extended essay.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The project is focused on feasibility studies: a requirement for starting a new cooperative business in Nigeria. The importance of a well pre...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study was carried out to examine the financial Problems and Survival Strategies of Small Scale enterprise in Aguata Local Government Area...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF MICROFINANCE INSTITUTIONS IN FINANCING SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES (A STUDY OF UYO METROPOLIS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Studies on industrial development countries have shown that small and medium enterprises constitu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Financial information is an essential ingredient for decision making within and outside the organ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The last decades has witness a tremendous change in attitude to small scale business in the life ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Human resource is the livewire of any organization. Its effective management is therefore very cr...Continue Reading »
7. FINANCE CHALLENGES OF MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA AND THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE GROWTH OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Manufacturing sector plays a catalytic role in a modern economy and has many dynamic benefits cru...Continue Reading »
8. BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL AS MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR ENHANCING FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN LOCAL AUTHORITIES, AFIGYA KWABRE DISTRICT ASSEMBLY AS A CASE...» ABSTRACT MMDAs as development partners to the central government need to mobilize enough revenue locally to support the central government development...Continue Reading »
9. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PRACTICE AND PERFORMANCE OF SMEs IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SMEs IN EKET LGA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Small firms play vital roles in the process of industrialization, sustainable economic growth (Ar...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Proper allocation of scarce economic resources is a difficult decision taken by management, as as...Continue Reading »