Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 39 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Protector design is the joining of metals of pipes of the same diameter. Sizes together in a compound pattern in order to give adequate protection to a place. Protection of life and property has been a great cause for alarm to people. It is because people do not want unwanted visitors into their homes. In order to remedy this situation, people concluded to use metal burglary proofs protector in their various homes, metal protections have gained wide acceptances in school factories, homes etc. They provide solid protection for windows and door and it also serves to decorate the building. This project will also use the theory, procedure and design analysis of the moral protector window.
1. It aimed so much at enlightening students especially those in engineering field such as civil and mechanical engineering in areas of construction as regards to their profession.
2. It provides a workshop model of a true metal protector and economics of material, labour and procedures.
3. It also help the student to-be salt reliance hide pendent as well as even when they are out of school.
The scope of this project is to select the best materials draw and design and also construct it
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECT OF FAULTY DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION ON BUILDING MAINTENANCE (CASE STUDY OF AFDIN AND MOTHER CAT CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES IN KADUNA STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study 'To fail to plan is to plan to fail.'— (Wood, 2003) The essence of all result oriented ...Continue Reading »
79 pages | 87 hits | Source: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
2. AN EVALUATION OF FACTORS AFFECTING MATERIALS MANAGEMENT IN CONSTRUCTION SITE, A CASE STUDY OF IMO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Material management can be defined as a process that coordinates planning, assessing the requirem...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 494 hits | Source: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
» ABSTRACT The aim of this research was to identify and rank, according to relative importance, factors affecting high cost of labour in Nigerian buildi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 170 hits | Source: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Housing is generally recognized as on of man’s necessity for his social welfare. In Nigeria, successive national de...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 682 hits | Source: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
5. FRAMEWORK FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF GREEN TECHNOLOGY PRACTICES FOR SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN AKWA IBOM STATE» TABLE OF CONTENT CONTENTS PAGE Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vi List of Tables ix Li...Continue Reading »
30 pages | 221 hits | Source: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
6. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE INFLUENCE OF COMBUSTION GENERATED POLLUTANTS ON THE INDOOR AIR QUALITY OF SELECTED LABORATORIES IN AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Interests in the role of air quality in health and disease date back to antiquity. Hippocrates in his...Continue Reading »
166 pages | 1,101 hits | Source: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Nailing can be said to be the most basic and most commonly used means of attaching members in woo...Continue Reading »
51 pages | 221 hits | Source: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
» TABLE OF CONTENTSApproval pageDedicationAbstractAcknowledgementTable of contentCHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Relevance of project1.2 Site inspection1.3 E...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 152 hits | Source: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Over the last four decades, the world has experienced a phenomenal growth in the rate of urbaniza...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 411 hits | Source: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
» ABSTRACT Happenings all over the world have shown that no business facility is devoid of disaster. It is in the light of the above that good facilitie...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 209 hits | Source: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY