Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 39 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Protector design is the joining of metals of pipes of the same diameter. Sizes together in a compound pattern in order to give adequate protection to a place. Protection of life and property has been a great cause for alarm to people. It is because people do not want unwanted visitors into their homes. In order to remedy this situation, people concluded to use metal burglary proofs protector in their various homes, metal protections have gained wide acceptances in school factories, homes etc. They provide solid protection for windows and door and it also serves to decorate the building. This project will also use the theory, procedure and design analysis of the moral protector window.
1. It aimed so much at enlightening students especially those in engineering field such as civil and mechanical engineering in areas of construction as regards to their profession.
2. It provides a workshop model of a true metal protector and economics of material, labour and procedures.
3. It also help the student to-be salt reliance hide pendent as well as even when they are out of school.
The scope of this project is to select the best materials draw and design and also construct it
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background Traffic accidents have been recognized as one of the major causes for human and economic losses both in developed ...Continue Reading »
2. RESIDENTIAL BUILDING COLLAPSE IN NIGERIA: CAUSES, EFFECTS AND SOLUTIONS(A CASE STUDY OF AKURE,ONDO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Since independence, the Nigeria government has desperately continued to make concerted effort in ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONBackground of the studyToday‘s construction projects become more complex in nature. The complex,relational and lengthy proces...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Everyday life on bridge construction sites is commonly characterized by enormous pressure due to time and costs as well as difficult logistic...Continue Reading »
» “It is not easy being green” – Kermit the Frog, (1972). There is no single definition of what constitutes a green building, but it can be loosel...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study on strength development of concrete quality and properties using oil palm fiber was carried out to enhance and improve the quality...Continue Reading »
7. IMPACT OF SAND AND GRAVEL DREDGING ON THE ENVIRONMENT: A CASE STUDY OF THE LAGOS BAR BEACH COASTAL AREA» Abstract For thousands of years, sand and gravel have been used in the construction of roads and buildings. Today, demand for sand and gravel continue...Continue Reading »
8. CONTROL OF NOISE POLLUTION AND SOUND INSULATION IN BUILDINGS (A CASE STUDY OF BROADCASTING STUDIO)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Acoustics (Greek Akousin, “to hear”). Term sometimes used for the science of soun...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The control of materials on construction sites is handled carelessly by planning and purchasing departments, site supervisors and engineers a...Continue Reading »
10. APPRAISAL OF BUILDING MAINTENANCE PRACTICE AMONG LANDLORDS IN NIGER CENTRAL SENATORIAL ZONE OF NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »