Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 39 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Protector design is the joining of metals of pipes of the same diameter. Sizes together in a compound pattern in order to give adequate protection to a place. Protection of life and property has been a great cause for alarm to people. It is because people do not want unwanted visitors into their homes. In order to remedy this situation, people concluded to use metal burglary proofs protector in their various homes, metal protections have gained wide acceptances in school factories, homes etc. They provide solid protection for windows and door and it also serves to decorate the building. This project will also use the theory, procedure and design analysis of the moral protector window.
1. It aimed so much at enlightening students especially those in engineering field such as civil and mechanical engineering in areas of construction as regards to their profession.
2. It provides a workshop model of a true metal protector and economics of material, labour and procedures.
3. It also help the student to-be salt reliance hide pendent as well as even when they are out of school.
The scope of this project is to select the best materials draw and design and also construct it
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The current economic crisis has widened the gap between resources requirements to meet planned goals and the projected availability of funds ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background Traffic accidents have been recognized as one of the major causes for human and economic losses both in developed ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE:1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study 1.2 Statement of the problem 1.3 Statement of the objectives 1.4 Research questions 1.5 Resea...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT SYSTEM ON CONTRACT PERFORMANCE OF PUBLIC BUILDING PROJECTS DURING IMPLEMENTATION» CHAPTER ONE: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Public procurement system has been utilised as an important tool for achieving economic, social,...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY According to business dictionary, an online dictionary, “the construction industry is that s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the study The growing need for construction of all types coupled with a tight monetary supply has provided ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Building can be explained as a structural that provides shelter to lives and properties, it could be a sch...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Material management can be defined as a process that coordinates planning, assessing the requirem...Continue Reading »
9. ASSESSMENT OF THE MAINTENANCE OF FACILITIES IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOPS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN ZONE TWO KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENT Cover page Title page ...Continue Reading »
10. METHOD OF IMPROVING STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN TECHNICAL SCHOOLS IN NIGER STATE CENTRAL EDUCATIONAL ZONE OF NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »