Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 39 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Protector design is the joining of metals of pipes of the same diameter. Sizes together in a compound pattern in order to give adequate protection to a place. Protection of life and property has been a great cause for alarm to people. It is because people do not want unwanted visitors into their homes. In order to remedy this situation, people concluded to use metal burglary proofs protector in their various homes, metal protections have gained wide acceptances in school factories, homes etc. They provide solid protection for windows and door and it also serves to decorate the building. This project will also use the theory, procedure and design analysis of the moral protector window.
1. It aimed so much at enlightening students especially those in engineering field such as civil and mechanical engineering in areas of construction as regards to their profession.
2. It provides a workshop model of a true metal protector and economics of material, labour and procedures.
3. It also help the student to-be salt reliance hide pendent as well as even when they are out of school.
The scope of this project is to select the best materials draw and design and also construct it
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The aim of this research was to identify and rank, according to relative importance, factors affecting high cost of labour in Nigerian buildi...Continue Reading »
2. ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTS OF DAMPNESS ON BUILDINGS IN ATIA IBIAKU SETTLEMENT IN ITU LOCAL GOVERNMENT, AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT The work was carried out with the aim of investigating dampness in the buildings within Atia Ibiaku Settlement of Itu Local Government Area, ...Continue Reading »
3. ASSESSMENT OF PROFESSIONAL’S PERCEPTION ON MATERIALS MANAGEMENT PRACTICES ON CONSTRUCTION SITES IN SELECTED STATES IN NIGERIA.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Material management can be defined as a process that coordinates planning, assessing the requirem...Continue Reading »
4. AN ASSESSMENT OF CAUSES, EFFECT AND REPAIR OF CRACKS IN BUILDING CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN IMO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Buildings are structures, which serve as shelters for man, his properties and activities. They must b...Continue Reading »
5. A QUALITY ANALYSIS OF THE THICKNESS OF PART AND CORRUGATED ASBETES ROOFING SHEETS OF EMENITE LIMITED ENUGU» ABSTRACT Calcium is the most important mineral in the body. The body needs calcium for normal functioning of nerves and muscles including the most imp...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT OF THE MAINTENANCE OF FACILITIES IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOPS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN ZONE TWO KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENT Cover page Title page ...Continue Reading »
7. THE EFFECT OF COST OF ROOF ON THE TOTAL COST OF A BUILDING. A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED BUILDINGS IN AWKA SOUTH- ANAMBRA STATE» ABSTRACT The research looked at the effect of cost of roof on the total cost of a building (A case study of some selected buildings in Awka South, Ana...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Thermal properties refer to characteristics of a material defining the substance and related to temperature dependent. The most important thi...Continue Reading »
9. APPRAISAL OF BUILDING MAINTENANCE PRACTICE AMONG LANDLORDS IN NIGER CENTRAL SENATORIAL ZONE OF NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work investigates the thermal properties of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Plaster of Paris (POP), asbestos, and cardboard commonly used as c...Continue Reading »