Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 39 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Protector design is the joining of metals of pipes of the same diameter. Sizes together in a compound pattern in order to give adequate protection to a place. Protection of life and property has been a great cause for alarm to people. It is because people do not want unwanted visitors into their homes. In order to remedy this situation, people concluded to use metal burglary proofs protector in their various homes, metal protections have gained wide acceptances in school factories, homes etc. They provide solid protection for windows and door and it also serves to decorate the building. This project will also use the theory, procedure and design analysis of the moral protector window.
1. It aimed so much at enlightening students especially those in engineering field such as civil and mechanical engineering in areas of construction as regards to their profession.
2. It provides a workshop model of a true metal protector and economics of material, labour and procedures.
3. It also help the student to-be salt reliance hide pendent as well as even when they are out of school.
The scope of this project is to select the best materials draw and design and also construct it
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. LATE AND NON PAYMENT ISSUES IN THE NIGERIAN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY-CONTRACTORS’ PERSPECTIVE IN ENUGU STATE» ABTRACT The construction industry plays an important role in Nigerian soci economics development. It is both growth imitating, and growth dependent. T...Continue Reading »
2. THE INFLUENCE OF NATIONAL CULTURE ON WORKERS SAFETY CLIMATE IN THE NIGERIAN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY» ABSTRACT The research explored and analyzed the influence of national culture on workers safety climate in the Nigeria construction industry. It ident...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The site under investigation is Hillview of ESBS Road Enugu. Along the site failures are observed especially depress on p...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Shash (1993) explains that a construction company can either negotiate with the client or use a c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Housing is generally recognized as on of man’s necessity for his social welfare. In Nigeria, successive national de...Continue Reading »
6. EFFECT OF FAULTY DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION ON BUILDING MAINTENANCE (CASE STUDY OF AFDIN AND MOTHER CAT CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES IN KADUNA STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study 'To fail to plan is to plan to fail.'— (Wood, 2003) The essence of all result oriented ...Continue Reading »
7. COMPARATIVE STUDIES OF RICE HUSK ASH AND COW BONE ASH AS PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF CEMENT IN CONCRETE» ABSTRACT It is seen that the rising of construction materials in developing countries has necessitated research into the use of alternative materials ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main purpose of this study is to assess the cross ventilation in public buildings like; Churches, Mosques, Schools and so on, and the nee...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTSCover Page Title Page Certification Dedication Acknowledgment Abstract Table of Content Chapter One: Introduction1.1 Background of th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTERONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Construction estimation is an experience based process (Elhag et al., 2005). The code of estimatin...Continue Reading »