Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION
Discussion: Table 1 shows the taste with distilled waterused as control.
In Table 2, there is a change in the taste of the 10% dilution percentage and 1% sugar, no change in taste was observed in the percentage of 0.1% and 0.01% dilution , that means a lot of sugar are needed to produce a sweet taste and since sugar increases the sugar in the blood, it is not good for diabetics in particular type 2 diabetes, in which insulin in the body is insufficient to break the amount of sugar in the blood.
In Table 3 saccharin artificial sweetener change in taste in all percentage dilutions, but to different degrees, that means it requires fewer servings of saccharin to produce sweetly. Saccharin 0.01% dilution percentage and 0.1% produces the same degree of sweetness as that of table sugar 10% and 1% and may be used for this replacement of sugar concentration from saccharin not to increase the level of blood sugar, they are recommended for diabetic patients. At 10% and 1% in percentage of dilution saccharin taste is greater than that of sugar and honey. According to
Statistical analysis (ANOVA) there is a significant difference between samples at different dilution percentages. In saccharin, the concentration of 10% and 1% can be recommended for young children and patients with hypoglycemia, it can also be used to produce sweets, candies and other sweet substances, but adults can use the concentration of 0.1% and 0.01%.
In Table 4 honey a natural sweetener produced the same degree of sweetness as sugar in different percentage of dilution, it may be a better choice for use because honey is a natural sweetener made by bees and contains quantities trace vitamins and minerals and can also function as antioxidants. It is recommended for young people and adults.
Taste Sustainability: In regular sugar and honey sweet taste hits quickly and dissipates quickly, but the taste of saccharin last longer than thatof sugar with a bitter or metallic taste after feeling especially at high concentrations.
Following the experimental analysis and results the artificial sweetener has a high degree of sweetness than table sugar and honey, a natural sweetener. The percentage of 0.1% and 0.01% artificial sweetener completely mimics the taste of sugar and can be used as a substitute for the sugar percentage. Further research is therefore encouraged by using other types of artificial sweeteners and natural sweeteners.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOCHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CARDIO PROTECTIVE ACTIVITIES OF N-HEXANE EXTRACT OF DESMODIUM VELUTINUM STEM ON ALBINO WISTER RAT» ABSTRACT This study evaluates the effect of the cardio protective N hexane extract of Desmodium stem velutinum on wister albino rat. The rats used in ...Continue Reading »
» 1.1 Vegetable oil A vegetable oil is a triglyceride extracted from a plant. Such oils have been part of human culture for millennia. The term "vegetab...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The pulp of Detarium microcarpum fruit was obtained and was analyzed for the proximate, mineral and anti nutrient composition using standard ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work shows how to identify the various microorganism in palm wine and how to isolate the pathogenic organism in palm wine vie Nkwuenu an...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Soil erosion is a problem that needs to be controlled in order to forestall its danger in any loca...Continue Reading »
6. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE EFFECT OF Rauwolfia vomitoria ROOT-BARK EXTRACT ON SEX HORMONES IN MALE AND FEMALEALBINO WISTAR RATS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Plants have been considered as sources of medicinal agents, as it offers natural products useful for ...Continue Reading »
7. ASSESSMENT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FOETAL HAEMOGLOBIN LEVELS, MARKERS OF TISSUE DESTRUCTION AND DISEASE SEVERITY IN INDIVIDUALS WITH SICKLE CELL ...» ABSTRACT Sickle cell Anaemia is a genetic disorder that leads to the production of Sickle haemoglobin, whichresults in abnormal functions of the red b...Continue Reading »
8. AMELIORATING ROLE OF N.P.K. FERTILIZER ON THE TOXIC EFFECTS OF Ni ON (SORGHUM) ROOT ANTIOXIDANT ENZYMES» ABSTRACT This study investigated the activities of superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase (CAT), glutothione peroxidase (GP) and the level of malondiald...Continue Reading »
9. EFFECT OF ETHANOL LEAF EXTRACT OF Vernonia Amygdalina ON THEOBROMINE INDUCED RENAL TOXICITY IN MALE WISTAR RATS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study In most plants synthesizing methylxanthines, caffeine becomes the principal constituent. In s...Continue Reading »
10. COMBINED EFFECT OF ETHANOLIC EXTRACT OF GONGRONEMA LATIFOLIUM AND ALLIUM SATIVUM ON LIPID PROLIFE PARAMETERS ON STREPTOZOTOCIN INDUCED DIABETIC WISTAR...» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page i Cover page ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Abstract vi Table of content vii CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTIO...Continue Reading »