Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION
Discussion: Table 1 shows the taste with distilled waterused as control.
In Table 2, there is a change in the taste of the 10% dilution percentage and 1% sugar, no change in taste was observed in the percentage of 0.1% and 0.01% dilution , that means a lot of sugar are needed to produce a sweet taste and since sugar increases the sugar in the blood, it is not good for diabetics in particular type 2 diabetes, in which insulin in the body is insufficient to break the amount of sugar in the blood.
In Table 3 saccharin artificial sweetener change in taste in all percentage dilutions, but to different degrees, that means it requires fewer servings of saccharin to produce sweetly. Saccharin 0.01% dilution percentage and 0.1% produces the same degree of sweetness as that of table sugar 10% and 1% and may be used for this replacement of sugar concentration from saccharin not to increase the level of blood sugar, they are recommended for diabetic patients. At 10% and 1% in percentage of dilution saccharin taste is greater than that of sugar and honey. According to
Statistical analysis (ANOVA) there is a significant difference between samples at different dilution percentages. In saccharin, the concentration of 10% and 1% can be recommended for young children and patients with hypoglycemia, it can also be used to produce sweets, candies and other sweet substances, but adults can use the concentration of 0.1% and 0.01%.
In Table 4 honey a natural sweetener produced the same degree of sweetness as sugar in different percentage of dilution, it may be a better choice for use because honey is a natural sweetener made by bees and contains quantities trace vitamins and minerals and can also function as antioxidants. It is recommended for young people and adults.
Taste Sustainability: In regular sugar and honey sweet taste hits quickly and dissipates quickly, but the taste of saccharin last longer than thatof sugar with a bitter or metallic taste after feeling especially at high concentrations.
Following the experimental analysis and results the artificial sweetener has a high degree of sweetness than table sugar and honey, a natural sweetener. The percentage of 0.1% and 0.01% artificial sweetener completely mimics the taste of sugar and can be used as a substitute for the sugar percentage. Further research is therefore encouraged by using other types of artificial sweeteners and natural sweeteners.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOCHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. STUDY ON THE DESTABILIZATION OF LYSOZYME AND THE CHAPERONE-LIKE ACTIVITY OF ALPHA CRYSTALLIN FROM SOKOTO RED GOAT EYE LENS» ABSTRACT Destabilization of Lysozyme and chaperone like action of alpha crystallin isolated from goat’s eye lens was investigated at various tempera...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Work on production proximate and physicochemical analyses of fish flour produced from Tilapia, cat and stock fishes was investigated. The fis...Continue Reading »
3. CARDIO PROTECTIVE ACTIVITIES OF N-HEXANE EXTRACT OF DESMODIUM VELUTINUM STEM ON ALBINO WISTER RAT» ABSTRACT This study evaluates the effect of the cardio protective N hexane extract of Desmodium stem velutinum on wister albino rat. The rats used in ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Diabetes mellitus is a syndrome of impaired carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism caused by either lack of insulin secreti...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The pulp of Detarium microcarpum fruit was obtained and was analyzed for the proximate, mineral and anti nutrient composition using standard ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The centers for disease control and prevention (CDC) define chronic disease as prolonged illness that do not resolve spontaneously and are ra...Continue Reading »
7. EVALUATION OF KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE OF NURSES TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON NURSING CARE DELIVERY» ABSTRACTThe purpose of this study is to evaluate the knowledge and attitude of nurses to information technology on nursing care delivery in Enugu. Thi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research focus on compensation policy as means of attracting and retaining employee, it present a conceptual and theoretical study of the...Continue Reading »
9. EFFECTS OF BITTER LEAF SOUP WITH GARRI ON BLOOD GLUCOSE AND GROWTH PERFORMANCES OF TYPE ONESTZ [STREPTOZOCIN] INDUCED DIABETIC RATS» ABSTRACT The effect of ethanolic leaf extract of Sphenocentrum jollyanum pierre (SPJ) on liver function and hematological indices of cadmium chloride ...Continue Reading »
10. PROXIMATE ANALYSIS OF SEED AND COAT OF VELVET BEAN (Mucuna pruriens) AND CAMWOOD (Baphia nitida)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Seed and coat of Mucuna pruriens, known as velvet beans or cowitch has scientific classification as shown below; Kingdom ...Continue Reading »