Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
This study evaluated the activity of antilipemic water extracts from leaves of Desmodium velutinum albino Wistar rats. Phytochemical analysis of leaf extract showed the presence of tannins, saponins, alkaloids, soluble carbohydrates, flavonoids, reducing sugars, steroids, cyanide and terpenes. Animals were treated with drugs known (2ml atorvastatin). There were lots of HDL reductions 13.00 1.41 mg / dL LDL 1.20 0.14 mg / dl and triglycerides 39.00 0.14 mg / dl, compared to extract the Desmodium velutinum water (0.5ml). when administered was found to significantly reduce plasma lipids LDL was 1.90 0.00mg / dl, triglyceride 50.00 0.00mg / dl and raise HDL 25.00 0.00 mg / dl, which is the good cholesterol. The aqueous extract of Desmodium velutinum sheet can optionally normalize plasma lipids compared to atorvastatin given group. The analysis of phytochemicals showed that the association between these compounds and complexes and other components play an important role in the biological activity of the sheet. This study suggests that the D.velutinum aqueous extract of leaves have lipid-lowering effect and the antilipidemic.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOCHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Starch can be obtained from cassava, sorghum, maize, sago and potatoes. But this project focused on the production of sta...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 466 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
2. EVALUATION OF INHIBITORY EFFECTS OF KHAYA SENEGALENSIS AND VERNONIA AMYGDALINA EXTRACTS AGAINST SOME BACTERIA ISOLATED FROM POULTRY DROPPINGS» ABSTRACT Recent studies have incriminated the use of antibiotics in poultry feeds to be associated with emergence of resistance among bacteria. The us...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 89 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
3. AN ASSESSMENT OF TEACHERS’ KNOWLEDGE OF TEST CONSTRUCTION PROCEDURE IN CHEMISTRY OBJECTIVE TEST IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of Study Testing has always been an integral part of the educational system since its inception. The concept (test...Continue Reading »
90 pages | 170 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page Cover Page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Table of Contents Abstract List of Tables List of Figures CHAPTER ONE...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 153 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Most of traditional medicines are of plant origins. Nature has gifted us with so many medic...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 141 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Soil erosion is a problem that needs to be controlled in order to forestall its danger in any loca...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 145 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» ABSTRACT Solanum aculeastrum is an important medicinal plant commonly known as soda apple, soda apple nightshade, goat apple, poison apple or more amb...Continue Reading »
24 pages | 163 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
8. COMPARATIVE QUANTITATIVE PHYTOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF ETHANOL EXTRACT OF Gongronema latifolium AND Allium sativum» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover page Title page Certification i Dedication ii Acknowledgement iii Abstract iv Table of content V List of tables vi CHAPTER ONE...Continue Reading »
44 pages | 204 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
9. EVALUATION OF THE ANTIDIABETIC EFFECTS OF WATER AND METHANOLIC EXTRACTS OF AVOCADO (PERSEA AMERICANA) SEED ON ALLOXAN INDUCED DIABETIC RATS» ABSTRACT The high prevalence, complications and cost of conventional drugs in the management diabetes necessitated the search for alternative treatmen...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 251 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
10. PROXIMATE ANALYSIS OF SEED AND COAT OF VELVET BEAN (Mucuna pruriens) AND CAMWOOD (Baphia nitida)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Seed and coat of Mucuna pruriens, known as velvet beans or cowitch has scientific classification as shown below; Kingdom ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 499 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY