Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 93 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research project was carried out principally for the production of liquid and vapourized perfumes from local raw materials. The local raw material were subjected to various processing conditions in order to obtain purified perfume. The methods generally used in this work include expression steam distillation and solvent extraction.
During the production of vapourized and liquid perfume the modern solvent for blending and holding perfume materials is highly refined ethanol mixed with more or less water according to the solubilities of the oils employed. This solvent with its volatile nature helps to project the scent it carries, and it is fairly inert to the solute and is not too irritating to the human skin.
The slight natural odour of the alcohol is remove by deodorizing of the alcohol. This is accomplished by adding a small amount of gum benzoic or other resinous fixatives to the alcohol and allowing it to mature for a week or two. The result is an almost odorless alcohol, the natural rawness having been neutralized by the resins. Other vehicles added to this includes benzene which is a solubilizer and methanol in their required proportions.
For vaporized perfumes , it has light quantity benzene while the liquid perfume has little or no of benzene and it contains more of the fragrance than the vapourized perfume.
However, it can be concluded that liquid and vapourized perfumes can be produced using local raw materials.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR VOCATIONAL EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECT OF WRITTEN GRAMATICAL ERRORS COMMITTED BY SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ON THE THEIR PERFORMANCE IN FRENCH EXAMINATION» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Approval Page ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements v Table of Contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INT...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Drop out as defined by Heritage illustrated dictionary (1970) is to withdraw from participation in a ...Continue Reading »
» The article on this topic (factors hindering the effective teaching of vocational courses in Nigerian universities) is an extract from literature revi...Continue Reading »
4. INFLUENCE OF POOR TEACHER-STUDENTS RELATIONSHIP ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL BIOLOGY STUDENTS IN EBONYI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF...» Abstract The topic of this study is the influence of poor teacher students relationship on academic performance of senior secondary school biology stu...Continue Reading »
5. EFFECT OF DIRECT AND COOPERATIVE TEACHING METHODS ON STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN ACCOUNTING IN FEDERAL COLLEGES OF EDUCATION, NORTH-EAST GEO-POLITICAL ZON...» ABSTRACT This study established the Effect of direct and cooperative teaching methods on Students Performance in Accounting in Federal Colleges of Edu...Continue Reading »
6. INFLUENCE OF HOME TELEVISION VIEWING ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF CHILDREN IN UPPER BASIC EDUCATION» Abstract The study investigated the influence of home television viewing on academic achievement of children in upper Basic Education Level in Kaduna ...Continue Reading »
7. PROBLEMS OF STUDENTS IN CONDUCTING EFFECTIVE PHYSICS PRACTICAL IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN SOKOTO METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Today we are living in the age of science and technology. Scientific inventions and discoveries h...Continue Reading »
8. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)-BASED OFFICE SKILLS REQUIRED BY SECRETARIES FOR EFFECTIVE ADMINISTRATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study The introduction of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is promoting efficiency in all are...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on a study of the determinants of vocational choice among senior secondary school students. The total population for the study ...Continue Reading »
10. EFFECT OF LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION ON PUPILS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND INTEREST IN AGRICULTURE IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN IMO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Agriculture deals with the production of food for the benefit of man. It involves a set of activities...Continue Reading »