Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study based on public relation and it’s impact in the banking industry (a case study of GTbank Kaduna branch). The study adopted survey research method using questionnaire as the instrument for gathering data. In writing this project, the research begin with a general introduction of the subject matter, statement of the general problem, as related to the organization rationale or objectives of the study, the scope of the study, limitations of the study and definition of terms. Review of related literature of the scholars are also highlighted in notable areas. Other areas of interested study include the methodology of the entire research work, this include methods or approaches used, instrument used, research population and sample size, sampling procedure employed, justification for sample selected, statistical technique used in analyzing the data as well as the formulation of hypothesis. For the findings of the research, 97% of respondents were positive on the fact that public relations help in building favourable image for an organization. The study therefore concludes that public relations are a veritable tool for maintaining favourable image for every corporate organization.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Title Page - - - - - - - - - - i
Declaration - - - - - - - - - - ii
Approval Page - - - - - - - - - iii
Dedication - - - - - - - - - - iv
Acknowledgement - - - - - - - - - v
Abstract - - - - - - - - - - vii
Table of content - - - - - - - - - viii
1.1 Introduction - - - - - - - - 1
1.2 Statement of Problem - - - - - - - 4
1.3 Aims and Objectives - - - - - - - 4
1.4 Significance of the Study - - - - - - - 5
1.5 Scope of the Study - - - - - - - 6
1.6 Limitation of Study -- - - - - - - 6
1.7 Research Hypothesis - - - - - - - 6
1.8 Theoretical Framework - - - - - - - 7
1.9 History of Case Study - - - - - - - 10
1.10 Definition of Terms - - - - - - - 12
2.1 Public Relation as a Case Study - - - - - - 14
2.2 Public Relation Strategies in an Organization - - - 20
2.3 Purpose and Philosophy of Public Relation - - - - 25
2.4 Public Relation Department - - - - - - 28
2.5 Functions of Public Relation Department - - - - 30
2.6 History of Public Relation - - - - - - - 32
2.7 History of Public Relation in Nigeria - - - - - 33
3.1 Research Design - - - - - - - - 36
3.2 Research Instrument - - - - - - - 39
3.3 Method of Questionnaire Administration - - - - 42
3.4 Sampling Population - - - - - - - 42
3.5 Sample Size - - - - - - - - - 43
3.6 Sampling Technique - - - - - - - 43
3.7 Area of Study - - - - - - - - 44
3.8 Statistical Technique in Data Analysis - - - - - 45
Data Presentation and Analysis
4.1 Introduction - - - - - - - - 46
4.2 Discussion of Research Findings - - - - - 57
Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
5.1 Summary - - - - - - - - - 66
5.2 Conclusion - - - - - - - - - 67
5.3 Recommendations - - - - - - - - 68
The business world can be extremely competitive, companies typically want to have something that makes them stand out from the crowd, something that make them more appealing and interesting to both members of the public and the media. A favourable image can help increase a company’s sales and negative publicity can damage a company’s reputation and decrease sales. Public relation (PR) can give consumer and the media a better understanding of how a company works. Within a company, a public relation department might also be called a public information department or a customer relations department assist customer if they have any problem with the company. They usually try to show the company at its best.
Public relation department also might conduct research to learn how satisfied customers are with the company and its products. There are many tools and methods that a public relations department can use to enhance a company’s image. The tools that have been traditionally used include news releases and announcement that are sent to the media, news letters that are sent to customers and appearances at public events, such as trade shows or conventions. With the proliferation of the internet, PR department can now use tools such as blogs and social media net works to accomplish their goals. Many people have the perception of public relation (PR) as a way to “sprier” news and information, which means to portray the news or information in the best possible way for the company. If a company announces layoffs, its public relation department might claim that the company is lowering its costs and making itself more efficient, so it will be better able to serve its customers at lower prices. As long as those things are true, then the public relation department is doing its job of protecting its reputation and image. Stretching the truths are exposed. There include a high level of communication skills, both written and verbal. A public relation person (PR) also must be adapt at multitasking and time management. He or she might have some form of media background or training to understand how the media works. Organizational and planning skills also are important in public relative. A public relation employee must be able to work well under pressure.
Finally, in most large companies, public relation is specialties in itself guided by specific disclose regulations.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
Public relation can be difficult, but it can also be fun. There’s nothing more rewarding than knowing that the people you reach are walking away with valuable information whether they choose to take immediate action or not. A favourable image can help increase a company’s sales, and negative publicity can damage a company’s reputation and decrease sales. The question then is, how far has public relations been able to achieve the set objective over the years in banking industry. Thus is what this research is out to examine.
1.3 Purpose of the Study
The study is on public relation and its impact in the banking industry aimed to achieve the following objective:
- To examine how public relation programmes are being used by GTB in improving its prestige and image with the public.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECT OF REWARD ON EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY: A CASE STUDY OF A.B.U. DEMONSTRATION SECONDARY SCHOOL ZARIA» ABSTRACT This research work titled “Effect of Reward on Employee Productivity: A case Study of A.B.U. Demonstration Secondary School Zaria, focu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The use of social networking sites utilization in politics is obviously continued to grow in recent times. Since Barack Obama broke the world...Continue Reading »
3. THE PROBLEM AND PROSPECTS OF EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR: HOW DOES ICT INTERVENE» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Performance management system is a continuous process of improving individuals, team and organiz...Continue Reading »
4. ASSESSMENT OF THE SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTORS AFFECTING GIRL-CHILD EDUCATION IN SABON-GARI AND ZARIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT This study examined the socio cultural factors and challenges affecting girl child education in Sabon gari and Zaria Local Government Areas o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Motivation on bank employee was established by the organization (bank) with the aim to reset the healthy co...Continue Reading »
6. THE DEVELOPMENT AND PROMOTION OF JACARANDA POTTERY FOR SUSTANABLE TOURISM DEVELOPMENT IN CHIKUN LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER I (INTRODUCTION) 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria is sitting on a tourism goldmine, which is as rich if not richer than oil. The tourism in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Nigeria, like most other African countries, is known for her diversity. The diversity is evident ...Continue Reading »
8. ROLE OF PLANNING AND CONTROL TO MANAGEMENT EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY (A STUDY OF PZ INDUSTRIES NIGERIA PLC, ABA)» ABSTRACT This research work is an attempt made to enforce the role played by planning and control to management efficiency and productivity. The inces...Continue Reading »
9. LOCAL GOVERNMENT CAPACITY IN MANAGING THE EDUCATION AND HEALTH RELATED MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS PROGRAMMES IN KADUNA AND ZAMFARA STATES, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study There is a growing expectation for increased access to Basic Education and better health care ser...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was undertaken to appraise the contributory pension scheme and retirees. The study opened with chapter one where the statement of ...Continue Reading »