Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study based on public relation and it’s impact in the banking industry (a case study of GTbank Kaduna branch). The study adopted survey research method using questionnaire as the instrument for gathering data. In writing this project, the research begin with a general introduction of the subject matter, statement of the general problem, as related to the organization rationale or objectives of the study, the scope of the study, limitations of the study and definition of terms. Review of related literature of the scholars are also highlighted in notable areas. Other areas of interested study include the methodology of the entire research work, this include methods or approaches used, instrument used, research population and sample size, sampling procedure employed, justification for sample selected, statistical technique used in analyzing the data as well as the formulation of hypothesis. For the findings of the research, 97% of respondents were positive on the fact that public relations help in building favourable image for an organization. The study therefore concludes that public relations are a veritable tool for maintaining favourable image for every corporate organization.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Title Page - - - - - - - - - - i
Declaration - - - - - - - - - - ii
Approval Page - - - - - - - - - iii
Dedication - - - - - - - - - - iv
Acknowledgement - - - - - - - - - v
Abstract - - - - - - - - - - vii
Table of content - - - - - - - - - viii
1.1 Introduction - - - - - - - - 1
1.2 Statement of Problem - - - - - - - 4
1.3 Aims and Objectives - - - - - - - 4
1.4 Significance of the Study - - - - - - - 5
1.5 Scope of the Study - - - - - - - 6
1.6 Limitation of Study -- - - - - - - 6
1.7 Research Hypothesis - - - - - - - 6
1.8 Theoretical Framework - - - - - - - 7
1.9 History of Case Study - - - - - - - 10
1.10 Definition of Terms - - - - - - - 12
2.1 Public Relation as a Case Study - - - - - - 14
2.2 Public Relation Strategies in an Organization - - - 20
2.3 Purpose and Philosophy of Public Relation - - - - 25
2.4 Public Relation Department - - - - - - 28
2.5 Functions of Public Relation Department - - - - 30
2.6 History of Public Relation - - - - - - - 32
2.7 History of Public Relation in Nigeria - - - - - 33
3.1 Research Design - - - - - - - - 36
3.2 Research Instrument - - - - - - - 39
3.3 Method of Questionnaire Administration - - - - 42
3.4 Sampling Population - - - - - - - 42
3.5 Sample Size - - - - - - - - - 43
3.6 Sampling Technique - - - - - - - 43
3.7 Area of Study - - - - - - - - 44
3.8 Statistical Technique in Data Analysis - - - - - 45
Data Presentation and Analysis
4.1 Introduction - - - - - - - - 46
4.2 Discussion of Research Findings - - - - - 57
Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
5.1 Summary - - - - - - - - - 66
5.2 Conclusion - - - - - - - - - 67
5.3 Recommendations - - - - - - - - 68
The business world can be extremely competitive, companies typically want to have something that makes them stand out from the crowd, something that make them more appealing and interesting to both members of the public and the media. A favourable image can help increase a company’s sales and negative publicity can damage a company’s reputation and decrease sales. Public relation (PR) can give consumer and the media a better understanding of how a company works. Within a company, a public relation department might also be called a public information department or a customer relations department assist customer if they have any problem with the company. They usually try to show the company at its best.
Public relation department also might conduct research to learn how satisfied customers are with the company and its products. There are many tools and methods that a public relations department can use to enhance a company’s image. The tools that have been traditionally used include news releases and announcement that are sent to the media, news letters that are sent to customers and appearances at public events, such as trade shows or conventions. With the proliferation of the internet, PR department can now use tools such as blogs and social media net works to accomplish their goals. Many people have the perception of public relation (PR) as a way to “sprier” news and information, which means to portray the news or information in the best possible way for the company. If a company announces layoffs, its public relation department might claim that the company is lowering its costs and making itself more efficient, so it will be better able to serve its customers at lower prices. As long as those things are true, then the public relation department is doing its job of protecting its reputation and image. Stretching the truths are exposed. There include a high level of communication skills, both written and verbal. A public relation person (PR) also must be adapt at multitasking and time management. He or she might have some form of media background or training to understand how the media works. Organizational and planning skills also are important in public relative. A public relation employee must be able to work well under pressure.
Finally, in most large companies, public relation is specialties in itself guided by specific disclose regulations.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
Public relation can be difficult, but it can also be fun. There’s nothing more rewarding than knowing that the people you reach are walking away with valuable information whether they choose to take immediate action or not. A favourable image can help increase a company’s sales, and negative publicity can damage a company’s reputation and decrease sales. The question then is, how far has public relations been able to achieve the set objective over the years in banking industry. Thus is what this research is out to examine.
1.3 Purpose of the Study
The study is on public relation and its impact in the banking industry aimed to achieve the following objective:
- To examine how public relation programmes are being used by GTB in improving its prestige and image with the public.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECT OF FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE ON THE STAFFING PROCESS IN THE NIGERIAN FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE» ABSTRACTThe study critically examined the Effect of Federal Character Principle on the Staffing process in the Nigerian Federal Public Service. Descri...Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN PUBLIC MANAGEMENT PROCESS WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO SOKOTO STATE MINISTRY OF FINANCE» ABSTRACTThis study examine ministry policies and practices with particular references to ministry of finance Sokoto. Taking a critical look at the pro...Continue Reading »
3. THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF AGRICULTURE TO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN SOBA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» Abstract This study focuses onthe relationship between agriculture and economic development and how agriculture has contributed toeconomic development...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND AND NEED FOR THE STUDY The concept of Intergovernmental relations is associated with states having a Federal ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The evaluation of conflict management on both the private and public sector cannot be an overstat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY:The general consensus among economists and policy analysts at the World Bank, the International Mon...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Motivation on bank employee was established by the organization (bank) with the aim to reset the healthy co...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF EDUCATED NIGERIA WOMEN IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF OUR COUNTRY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over four decade years ago educated Nigerian women were left out in most of the national issues. Mo...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPORTANCE OF NATIONAL HOUSING POLICY AS A PUBLIC POLICY (A CASE STUDY OF KOGI STATE PROPERTIES LIMITED)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Adequate supply of housing is of paramount important owing to the comparative nature of housing in man’s survival. ...Continue Reading »
10. EVALUATION OF FINANCIAL ABUSE IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR OF NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE)» The article on this topic (evaluation of financial abuse in the public sector of Nigeria) is an extract from the complete project material. The comple...Continue Reading »