Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 48 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the study
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
As our faces are different so is our vision and methodology; all the presidents Nigeria has had have their own goal before becoming the president of Nigeria; these differences ranges from the time of general Sani Abacha to the time of Buhari; all these are still for the better things to come for Nigeria. These changes in political administration has significant effect on the economic development of Nigeria through shift in vision and methodology of rulership.
Nigeria; under the adminstration of president Jonathan, had the vision of actualizing the transformation agenda; this program was not completed.
General muhammadu Buhari’s primary goal is to eradicte corruption in Nigeria; which left the transformation agenda by the former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan abandoned; the fight for corruption is just in circles as nothing has being achieved from it; so many changes is going on in Nigeria right now; under the general Buhari administration a lot has happened such as the dollar increament, the increase in price of petroleum, eradication of ghost workers etc. Buhari has being in the office for 100 days with few achievements; some of these achievement are:
1. Renewed Vigour in the War against Boko Haram
2. Appreciable Improvement in Power Supply in Various Parts of the Country
3. Mending of Nigeria’s Fractured Relationship with the World Powers
4. Prioritizing Regional Cooperation
5. Returning Discipline to the Polity
The phylosophy of this administration is yet to be understood by the people; the voices of the people was that the PDP regime is far more preferable than the APC regime; they went on to acuse the president (Buhari) of being too slow to in the approach of governance.
Nigeria has always been very adaptive; things are never constant in Nigeria; from the pursuit of a particular goal by a president to the pursuit of another goal by another president. The APC regime is yet to fully understand the way the country is being run by the former opposition party (PDP); this has really caused set backs and critices to this adminstration.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The economy of Nigeria have never being stable because of change in political administration; the pursuit for a particular vision changes which change in administration, the major problem here is the inability of the current administration to study the previous administration and see the best way to follow the proceedings in the cpountry so as to perfect the previous administration. This is the major problem in Nigeria; difference in interest and in vision is another issue in Nigeria. A new administration is suppose to take over from where the past administration stopped; but at times in Nigeria the reverse is always the case if this issue can be resolved then the economy of Nigeria will be on a more favourable ground.
1.3 RESEARCH QUESTION
1. What effect does change in political administration have on the economic development of Nigeria?
2. Is there any constitution binding the governance of the Nigeria?
3. What are the best approaches to be adopted by the federal government of Nigeria to resolve the adverse change in the political adminstration?
4. Is the mohammadu Buhari’s administration a set back to the economy of Nigeria?
5. Does change in political administration have any effect on ghost workers?
1.4 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
H0: change in political administration does not have effect on the economy of Nigeria
H1: change in political administration have effect on the economy of Nigeria.
H0: Nigeria relationship with the world power have no significant effect on the economic development of Nigeria.
H1: Nigeria relationship with the world power have significant effect on the economic development of Nigeria.
H0: Change in political administration does not have significant effect on the level of crises in Nigeria
H1: Change in political administration have significant effect on the level of crises in Nigeria.
1.5 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
The aim of the research work is to determine the following:
1. effect of change in political administration have on the economic development of Nigeria.
2. The constitution binding the governance of the Nigeria.
3. The best approaches to be adopted by the federal government of Nigeria to resolve the adverse change in the political adminstration.
4. If the mohammadu Buhari’s administration a set back to the economy of Nigeria.
5. If the change in political administration have any effect on ghost workers.
1.6 SIGNIFICANCE OF STDUY
The research work will discuss the various challenges face the country through the change in political administratio, the study will also reveal the effect of the change in political administration on the economics of Nigeria. it highlight the impact of effective rulership by the present administration. The study will further assist the present administration in making good decision that will affect the economy of Nigeria positively.
1.7 SCOPE OF STUDY
The study is limited to the study of the change in political administration and its impact on the economy of Nigeria, it will cover the administration of Mohammadu Buhari and the journey so far.
1.8 LIMITATION OF STUDY
FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS: The researcher was with limited funds; he or she can not visit all the areas to get responses from respondents; but he or she was able to get good information nconcerning the research topic.
TIME CONSTRAINTS: The researcher was involved in other departmental activities; like seminars, attendance of lectures etc. which limited his or her time for the research but the researcher was able to meet up with the time assigned for the completion of the research work.
1.9 DEFINITION OF RELATED TERMS
ADMINISTRATION: the management of public affairs; government
ECONOMY: the state of a country or region in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services and the supply of money.
Abdulrahman, K. (2012, May 5). Corruption as basis for Nigeria’s underdevelopment, The Punch. Retrieved March 17, 2014, from http://www.punchng.com/opinion/corruption-as-basis-for-nigerias-underdevelopment ACBF. (2007).
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. MEDIA REPORTING, VOTING BEHAVIOUR AND LEADERSHIP ASCENDANCY DURING 2011 AND 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT It is globally accepted that media reporting, to a great extent, influences voters perception of given candidates for public office. The adop...Continue Reading »
188 pages | 53 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the impact of social media on political advertising during the 2015 governorship election in Delta State. The researc...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 222 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
3. CHANGE IN POLITICAL ADMINISTRATION AND ITS IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY: AN APPRAISAL OF THE MUHAMMADU BUHARI’S ADMINISTRATION (2015-2017)» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY As our faces are different so is our vision and methodology; all the presidents Nigeria has had have...Continue Reading »
86 pages | 201 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction “Globalization represents the reality that we live in a time when the walls of sovereignty are no protection agains...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 84 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The Nigerian economy has over the decades been characterized by galloping inflation, unequal fore...Continue Reading »
132 pages | 227 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT Political participation is a voluntary act which encompasses wide range of political activities, including voting at election, contesting for...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 257 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The menace of domestic violence on national security can never be over emphasis seeing to the fac...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 268 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» Abstract Leadership is known to be a serious component of successful organizations. Every member of an organization has a responsibility to provide an...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 201 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT 1. The research is about the development of agriculture in Nigeria: challenges for the North West Zone of Nigeria. The study set to determine...Continue Reading »
128 pages | 279 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This study examined the impact of conflicts on the level of maritime insecurity in the West Africa. It was observed that despite the vast ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 259 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE