Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 41 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Wi-Fi signals are susceptible to signal loss as they travel hence Wi-Fi users are rarely completely satisfied with the signal strength offered by the off-the-shelf Wi-Fi cards, routers and access points. This project research intends to introduce a device which can provide Wi-Fi users with high signal strength and at a lower cost in order to enable them have a seamless, uninterrupted and reliable communication. This project includes the steps for Biquad antenna construction, steps for the construction of a Wi-Fi booster circuit and the working of the Wi-Fi booster system as a whole.
This project includes in its beginning chapter an introduction into what an antenna booster is and its applications. Also the aims and objectives of the project and the scope of the project are discussed in this chapter. The succeeding chapter looks at the history of Wi-Fi antenna boosters and their various types. Chapter three of this project describes the equipments and software used for the construction process of both the biquad and the booster circuit. Chapter four of this project describes the testing and operation of the system as a whole. The last chapter of this project gives a conclusion of the research carried out, problems encountered and recommendation.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PHYSICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Gravity is one of the most extensively studied phenomena in nature. At the macroscopic level, the...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 103 hits | Source: PHYSICS
» ABSRACT This paper work contains details of the design and construction of a remote control fan regulator. The system simply consists of an infrared (...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 84 hits | Source: PHYSICS
3. A STUDY ON THE COMPETENCY OF PHYSICS STUDENTS IN THE USE OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF BENIN» ABSTRACT This study investigates the competency of physics students in the use of information and communication technology in University of Benin (UNI...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 0 hits | Source: PHYSICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE PROJECT A solar tracker is a device for orienting a photovoltaic array solar photovoltaic panel or conc...Continue Reading »
30 pages | 63 hits | Source: PHYSICS
» ...Continue Reading »
81 pages | 57 hits | Source: PHYSICS
6. EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN RADIOGRAPHERS AND PATIENTS: INFLUENCE ON SERVICE DELIVERY AND PATIENT SATISFACTION.» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Communication is vital to good patient care in any discipline in the health domain and there is a...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 165 hits | Source: PHYSICS
7. IMPLEMENTATION OF RUNGE KUTTA ALGORITHM IN SOLVING A RADIOACTIVE DECAY EQUATION USING MICROSOFT EXCEL» ABSTRACT This project describes a differential equation of radioactive decay is numerically solved using the fourth order Runge Kutta method. In order...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 171 hits | Source: PHYSICS
» 1.0INTRODUCTION A laser based intruder alarm system as in this project work is a security system based on the use of laser beam. Laser is an Acronym f...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 65 hits | Source: PHYSICS
9. EFFECTS OF PRACTICAL THEORY ARRANGEMENTS ON THE ACHIEVEMENT OF PHYSICS STUDENTS’ IN THE CONCEPT OF SIMPLE PENDULUM IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN EKET LOC...» Abstract The study aimed at comparing effects of practical theory arrangements on the achievement of physics students in secondary schools in Eket Loc...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 72 hits | Source: PHYSICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Pendulum that attach with another pendulum is called double pendulum. The area of dynamical syste...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 80 hits | Source: PHYSICS