Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 67 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research was undertaken to determined Physics Students’ competency in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at the University of Benin. In carrying out this study the research data was obtained from two faculties of the University: Science and Education. The sample was selected using twenty items questionnaires for section B and seven items- questionnaires for selection C based on the research questions raised. A total of fifty (50) Physics students were chosen as a sample size and the questionnaires were administered to both male and female students in the faculties of Science and Education. Two Null hypotheses were tested in this research and X2, Chi-square and percentages was used to analyze the data at 0.05 level of significance. From the study, the following findings were made: There was a significant different in the level of competence in the use of information and communication technology by Physics students’ at the University, indicates that the use of ICT by Physics students at the University had positive impact on their academics and in favoured of the Physics students. There was a significant different between male and female students competency in the use of ICT at the University, it also indicates that male students performed better than the female student in the use of ICT at the University. There was no significant different in the competency base on faculties. Finally, there was a significant different in the level of encouragement of the University towards the use of ICT to Physics students. However, introduction of ICT by the University of Benin had positive impact on both the teachers and the students up to date in their knowledge and use of ICT.Based on the findings, it was recommended that workshop and seminars should be frequently organized for students to serve as a forum of acquiring more experience and also keep them up to date in their knowledge and use of ICT in education..
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In schools, bullying occurs in all areas. It can occur in nearly any part in or around the schoo...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 281 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the influence of drug abuse on the academic performance of students in tertiary institution a case study of FCE Abeok...Continue Reading »
31 pages | 281 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Truancy among students has become a growing problem. It is the act of deliberately missing one or...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 164 hits | Source: EDUCATION
4. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING LOW ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN CROSS RIVER STATE» The article on this topic (strategies for improving low academic performance in English language in secondary schools in cross river state) is an extr...Continue Reading »
82 pages | 263 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» ABSTRACT In recent times, students show little or no interest in practical agriculture while in the school and lacked the skills and technical knowled...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 366 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY During the last two decades higher education institutions have invested heavily in information an...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 332 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» ABSTRACT The study was designed to determine prevalence and patterns of Psychoactive Substance use among Senior Secondary School Students in Dala Loca...Continue Reading »
156 pages | 6 hits | Source: EDUCATION
8. FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF BUSINESS STUDIES IN SOME JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL» Abstract This study is on factors militating against effective teaching and learning of business studies in some junior secondary school. The total po...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 16 hits | Source: EDUCATION
9. EFFECTS OF THE USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS ON THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS OF EBONYI STATE» Abstract This study evaluated the effects of the use of instructional materials in the teaching and learning of computer in the junior secondary schoo...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 108 hits | Source: EDUCATION
10. THE EFFECT OF EARLY MARRIAGE ON THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD IN EDUCATIONAL DISTRICT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Pregnancy at whatever stage in life can be a life changing experience that cuts across boundaries...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 37 hits | Source: EDUCATION