Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 67 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research was undertaken to determined Physics Students’ competency in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at the University of Benin. In carrying out this study the research data was obtained from two faculties of the University: Science and Education. The sample was selected using twenty items questionnaires for section B and seven items- questionnaires for selection C based on the research questions raised. A total of fifty (50) Physics students were chosen as a sample size and the questionnaires were administered to both male and female students in the faculties of Science and Education. Two Null hypotheses were tested in this research and X2, Chi-square and percentages was used to analyze the data at 0.05 level of significance. From the study, the following findings were made: There was a significant different in the level of competence in the use of information and communication technology by Physics students’ at the University, indicates that the use of ICT by Physics students at the University had positive impact on their academics and in favoured of the Physics students. There was a significant different between male and female students competency in the use of ICT at the University, it also indicates that male students performed better than the female student in the use of ICT at the University. There was no significant different in the competency base on faculties. Finally, there was a significant different in the level of encouragement of the University towards the use of ICT to Physics students. However, introduction of ICT by the University of Benin had positive impact on both the teachers and the students up to date in their knowledge and use of ICT.Based on the findings, it was recommended that workshop and seminars should be frequently organized for students to serve as a forum of acquiring more experience and also keep them up to date in their knowledge and use of ICT in education..
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT In the fields of education and psychology, learning has been discovered all over the world to be a highly complex problem. Several researcher...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 368 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Electronic communication has become an integral part of our global society. Presently, informatio...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 346 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» Abstract The study examined the relationship between perception and attitudes of 640 students toward school counseling and the distribution along sex,...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 53 hits | Source: EDUCATION
4. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING INSTRUCTIONAL DELIVERY THROUGH THE UTILIZATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION MATERIALS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN KADUN...» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 218 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The science curriculum at any time and place is determined by the existing theories and ideas about the natur...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 296 hits | Source: EDUCATION
6. QUESTIONNIARE THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE PLANNING ON TEACHING AND CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT ON TEACHING AND LEARNING OF INTREGRATED SCIENCE IN SECONDARY SCH...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Nigerian Educational System has gone through various developments and changes viz a viz curriculu...Continue Reading »
38 pages | 447 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Teaching as a profession like any other profession has prescribed services it renders to any human so...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 348 hits | Source: EDUCATION
8. LEVEL OF COMPETENCE POSSESSE BY JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF SOCIAL STUDIES SUBJECT FOR EFFECTIVE SERVICE DELIVERY...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study The origin of the word “education”, like most English words, is traced to a Latin word &l...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 259 hits | Source: EDUCATION
9. FACTORS AFFECTING ATTITUDE TO WORK OF SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN OGBARU LOCAL GOURMET AREA OF ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Teachers occupy a every important position in the educational system of any country because it is...Continue Reading »
43 pages | 339 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» The study sought to ascertain the relationship between the performance of students in English language and Social Studies. This was with a view of ens...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 572 hits | Source: EDUCATION