Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 67 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research was undertaken to determined Physics Students’ competency in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at the University of Benin. In carrying out this study the research data was obtained from two faculties of the University: Science and Education. The sample was selected using twenty items questionnaires for section B and seven items- questionnaires for selection C based on the research questions raised. A total of fifty (50) Physics students were chosen as a sample size and the questionnaires were administered to both male and female students in the faculties of Science and Education. Two Null hypotheses were tested in this research and X2, Chi-square and percentages was used to analyze the data at 0.05 level of significance. From the study, the following findings were made: There was a significant different in the level of competence in the use of information and communication technology by Physics students’ at the University, indicates that the use of ICT by Physics students at the University had positive impact on their academics and in favoured of the Physics students. There was a significant different between male and female students competency in the use of ICT at the University, it also indicates that male students performed better than the female student in the use of ICT at the University. There was no significant different in the competency base on faculties. Finally, there was a significant different in the level of encouragement of the University towards the use of ICT to Physics students. However, introduction of ICT by the University of Benin had positive impact on both the teachers and the students up to date in their knowledge and use of ICT.Based on the findings, it was recommended that workshop and seminars should be frequently organized for students to serve as a forum of acquiring more experience and also keep them up to date in their knowledge and use of ICT in education..
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CAUSESOF POOR PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN ECONOMICS (case study of Warri south local government area of Delta state)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Educational activities are geared towards ensuring that students achieve mastery of educational objec...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 158 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY A drug can be define as any chemical solid, liquid or amorphous substance derived from plants, an...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 142 hits | Source: EDUCATION
3. EFFECTS OF CONCEPT-MAPPING AND DISCUSSION-BASED TEACHING METHODS ON STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN BOTANICAL CLASSIFICATION OF PLANTS IN UYO METR...» ABSTRACT This study investigated the comparative effects of using concept mapping and discussion based teaching methods on students academic achieveme...Continue Reading »
165 pages | 169 hits | Source: EDUCATION
4. EVALUATION OF PRINCIPALS, TEACHERS AND STUDENTS’ ATTITUDE TOWARDS GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING SERVICES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ABA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNME...» ABSTRACT The study investigated the Attitude of Principals, Teachers and Students Towards Guidance and Counselling in Secondary Schools in Aba North L...Continue Reading »
90 pages | 199 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» ABSTRACT Computer education was introduced into the Nigerian education system in the late 1980s. this was the recommendation of the ministerial counci...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 96 hits | Source: EDUCATION
6. A LEGAL AND JURISPRUDENTIAL ANALYSIS OF HOMOSEXUALITY AND SAME SEX MARRIAGES: SUPPORTING THE NIGERIAN POSITIION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 DEFINITION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Homosexuality is romantic or sexual attraction or behavior between members of the same sex or...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 305 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION: It is a widely accepted fact that the main pointer to social and technological advancement of any community is the level...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 153 hits | Source: EDUCATION
8. AN ASSESSMENT ON THE EFFECTS OF ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHES SHOWING ON DSTV ON NIGERIA YOUTHS (A CASE STUDY OF NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY...» ABSTRACT The research proffer an assessment of the effect of English premiership matches on youths.It appraises the current trend of wide support,inte...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: EDUCATION
9. THE NEED FOR COUNSELLING CENTRES IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE “PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT”» ABSTRACT The research topic on: “the need for counseling services in some selected secondary schools in Oredo local government area of Edo state...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: EDUCATION
10. THE NEED FOR AN EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM I TEACHING AND LEARNING (E-LEARNING) A case study of Emmanuel College Owerri» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY According to DfES e Learning Strategy Unit(2003),e Learning exploits interactive technologies and...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 149 hits | Source: EDUCATION