Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Knowledge could only be obtained successfully by the use of book for research but unfortunately because of hard times, books have become very expensive. This is called for presentation of books already purchased whether in the library or on the household so that it can be used by the future generation. There could only be done by stacking books systematically on a book rack where by it can be file from rats and other insects that could destroy books.
Our aim contribution to this development is the design and manufacture of a book rack that will be economically cheap and at the same time meet up its demands.
Book racks could be made with metals or wood. Again they could be attacked to the wall or they could be made standby on the floor. Our book rack will be of metal and made to stand on the floor.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Letter of approval
1.2 Description Of The Bookshelf
2.1 Mode Of Operation
2.2 Material Selection
3.2 Design Analysis
3.3 Capacity Of The Bookshelf
3.4 Design Experiments
3.6 Sequence Of Operation
4.1 Cost Of Analysis
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. MANUFACTURING SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION: A STUDY OF UNITY AND EFFICIENCY IN PRODUCTION (UEP) IN PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILE NIGERIA (PAN)» ABSTRACTTheaim of this study is to investigate why the implementation of Unity and Efficiency in Production(UEP)is not yielding the expected results i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the years, computer has served a vital tool for the prevision of information in business...Continue Reading »
3. THE USE OF WATERMELON SEED AS A COAGULANT IN INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER TREATMENT (A CASE-STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERY, KADUNA)» Abstract The use of water melon seed in purifying waste water from Nigerian brewery, Kudenden, Kaduna – Nigeria was carried out and its application ...Continue Reading »
4. IMPLEMENTING TOTAL PRODUCTION MAINTENANCE IN NIGERIA MANUFACTURING COMPANY (DELTA STEEL COMPANY AS A CASE STUDY)» ABSTRACT Companies around the world spend a lot of money on buying new equipment to increase production but a little is done to get hundred percent ou...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In recent years, Nigeria lays strong emphasis on the manufacturing of both industrial and household products within the c...Continue Reading »
6. IMPROVING THE SAFETY SKILLS NEEDS OF STUDENTS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES WORKSHOPS IN POTISKUM, YOBE STATE.» TABLE OF CONTENT Cover page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of content vi Abstract vii CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTI...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project is based on the construction of a double bunk bed which will serve a great place for resting and sleeping. It is done with avail...Continue Reading »
» CONSTRUCTION OF AN EXTERNAL CALIPER Table of contents Title page Chapter one Introduction Background CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW CHAPTER THREE: MET...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 1.1 Introduction A ocean simulator is a physical basin or tank used to carry out hydrodynamic tests with ship models, for the purpose of des...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study sought to establish youth Participation in Agricultural Activities in Jema’a Local Government of Kaduna State, Nigeria. The ...Continue Reading »