Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Knowledge could only be obtained successfully by the use of book for research but unfortunately because of hard times, books have become very expensive. This is called for presentation of books already purchased whether in the library or on the household so that it can be used by the future generation. There could only be done by stacking books systematically on a book rack where by it can be file from rats and other insects that could destroy books.
Our aim contribution to this development is the design and manufacture of a book rack that will be economically cheap and at the same time meet up its demands.
Book racks could be made with metals or wood. Again they could be attacked to the wall or they could be made standby on the floor. Our book rack will be of metal and made to stand on the floor.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Letter of approval
1.2 Description Of The Bookshelf
2.1 Mode Of Operation
2.2 Material Selection
3.2 Design Analysis
3.3 Capacity Of The Bookshelf
3.4 Design Experiments
3.6 Sequence Of Operation
4.1 Cost Of Analysis
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» TABLE OF CONTENT Cover page Title page Declaration page Acknowledgement Abstract Table of content Chapter one Introduction Background of study Stateme...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Sequel to the earlier works by Omenyi et al which established the role of surface thermodynamics in various biological processes from the ele...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTMechanical Engineering Department of the Institute of Management and Technology has many non " functional machines. This is caused as a result...Continue Reading »
4. APPRAISAL OF THE UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES, KANO (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED S...» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCT...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe journal bearing demonstration rig is an apparatus which is used to study how pressure would vary around the section of a journal bearing a...Continue Reading »
6. INHIBITION EVALUATION OF CHEMICAL AND PLANT EXTRACTS ON THE CORROSION OF METALLIC ALLOYS IN ACIDIC ENVIRONMENT» ABSTRACT Numerous failures and eventual losses in the chemical industry have been traced to corrosion processes. Failures resulting from the inability...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A solarbox cooker is a device that converts solar energy into useful heat in a confined space. The solar cooking system which captures and ut...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT Title Page CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study 1 1.2 Statement of Problem 3 1.3 Objectives of Study 4 1.4 Scope and Lim...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.0 Introduction Time standards are realistic goals that must be accomplished by operators and technicians. They could be use...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT AN HANDHELD MAGNETIC METAL DETECTOR FOR THE PURPOSE OF DETECTING, LANDMINES, METAL TREASURES, ORE BY MINERS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Information In the beginning metal detectors, couldn’t pick up everything deeper than one inch down. Thi...Continue Reading »