Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
(Bilteneven 1973:11) says that a mass media can take message around the world. The stimulus for this on the research is to find out the impact of ANTI – HIV/AIDS on the sexual habits of youths especially youth that reside in Ekwulobia Aguata local Government Area. As the saying goes “that youth are the leader of tomorrow”. The first chapter of these my study gives background information on the study. And also, looked at the introductory rational for the study, and the purpose/significance of the study. In addition to the limitations the second chapter surveyed the review of literature and summary of literature e. t c. The thirds chapter deals with the research question, research method, design population and sample. Data was gathered with help of questionnaires given to 160 correspondents, survey research method was used. Sample size was 120 and the population 720 youths resident of Ekwulobia local government area. The fourth chapter deals with the analysis of demography and hypothesis test, and it is presented in tables and also research questions were assessed and presented. The fifth chapter and also the final chapter has the summary, reference, conclusion, appendix and questionnaire derived from the findings of the study.
Before the advent of mass communication, the process of communication employed was interpersonal communication that is face to face communication. Interpersonal communication reaches limited audience but mass media make it possible for message to reach far beyond the immediate proximity of the sender. A few hundred feet may be all the distance the human voice prospect to a crowd, without the aid of a public address system. But a mass media can take the same message around the world (Bittenevn 1973: 11). But for this research work, we are narrowing it down to a particular mass media known as television. Although, there are other mass media like (radio) even the print media. The presence of television has influenced the society communication pattern, large audience now believes on television to provide a continuous flow of information, education, communication, entertainment and many others may depend on television for truth in complication and complex situation and when it is not granted they felt deprived. The impact of television in changing and shaping attitude and behaviours of the masses is the subject of debate because television influence modified by many factors. It is probably less powerful than many people think. But television do have an indirect influence on attitude at least they make people conscious. We witness the horror of war, crime, religious crises, ethnic and racial discrimination and so many societal ills it’s in the privacy and comfort of our living rooms. We learn new things, ideas and concepts when we listen and view television. This medium in its frequent reporting is about the issues like HIV/AIDS makes us to be aware of dreaded disease. The symptoms and signs, ways of contracting it, dangers it poses on immediate and future implication as well as prevention and treatment. Publicity in a corrupt society is believed to be a vital step to finding the cure of many societal ills. In line with this, it is believed that an existence courage and true information on ANTI-AIDS campaigns will get to perhaps, shape and mould the sexual habits of people more especially the youths.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The research provides an appraisal of the impact of television advertising of household products on consumers brand preference. It elucidate ...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF NTA ENUGU IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF COAL CAMP COMMUNITY OF ENUGU SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTSTitle page iDeclaration iiCertification Page iiiDedication ivAcknowledgements vTable of contents viList of Tables viiiAbstract ixCHAP...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This global modern technologies in the nineties had been such a glaring and widely exciting experience. This leaves no body even a Thomas in ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT To discover and appreciate the hazard (i.e. problem) and prospect of journalism in Nigeria there is the need to know the history of journalis...Continue Reading »
5. ATTITUDE OF UNDERGRADUATES TO THE 18+ WARNING SIGN IN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE ADVERTISEMENTS IN SELECTED UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH-WEST, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Advertising has been identified as one of the factors that increase the likelihood of alcoholic beverage consumption especially among the you...Continue Reading »
6. ANALYSIS OF AGRICULTURAL COMMUNICATION FOR IMPROVING PRODUCTIVITY AMONG RURAL FARMERS IN ODEDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OGUN STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study analyzed Agricultural Communication for Improving Productivity among Rural Farmers in Odeda Local Government Area of Ogun State, N...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Traditional communication is regarded here as the products of the interplay between a traditional...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The invention of electronic devices such as modern communication hard wares, internet service and...Continue Reading »
9. THE EFFECTIVE OF ADVERTISING POLICIES AND DECEPTIVES ADVERTISING ON CUSTOMER PURCHASING INTENTION IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY The essence of being in business by any business outfits is to produce for sales and profits. In order to...Continue Reading »
» Abstract People get most of their news from television news channels. Nigeria has the unique feature of having news channels in English and in regiona...Continue Reading »