Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 74 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study examine the role and contributions of the modern information and communication technologies on radio broadcasting. Where splash FM 105.5 was used as a case study. The survey research method was employed and thus questionnaire were administered to media practitioners who are engaged in the communication process. Finding from the field revealed that the newly emerging information and communication technologies have gained popularity and initially all the media practitioners are aware of their existence, but despite this, majority of these people do not have access to them. For this study, the first chapter deals with background to the study, objectives of the study statement of problem, research question, significance of the study, scope and limitation as well as historical background of Splash FM 105.5 Mokola Hill Ibadan, chapter two deals with literature review in which relevant literature were utilized. Chapter three explains the research method in carrying out. In chapter four, the result of the finding was analyze and presented, using table conclusively chapter five gives the summary, conclusion and recommendation of the researcher.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The Mass Media made up of print and electronic play a huge role as veritable instruments of commu...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 121 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
2. AUDIENCE PERCEPTION OF NIGERIAN TELEVISION AUTHORITY (NTA) COVERAGE OF 2015 ELECTIONEERING CAMPAIGNS IN UYO METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study That the mass media play a vital role in the development process of a country is not again saying...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 287 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
3. THE ROLE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN NEWSPAPER PATRONAGE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN TRIBUNE NEWSPAPER LTD., IBADAN).» ABSTRACT The project is titled “The Role of Advertisement in Newspaper Patronage: A case study of Nigerian Tribune Newspaper; a stable of Africa...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY A century and half ago, communication between countries involved physical presence. Once, a repor...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 37 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Nigeria is one of the countries, which is undergoing transition. This is because politically they...Continue Reading »
91 pages | 31 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
6. INFLUENCE OF BIG BROTHER AFRICA TELEVISION REALITY SHOW ON YOUTHS: A STUDY OF AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1Background of Study Since the beginning of the 21st century, reality TV has begun to monopolize both cable and broadcast p...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 128 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the impact of social media on political advertising during the 2015 governorship election in Delta State. The researc...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 125 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT This study analysed comments posted by readers on Vanguard newspaper website relating to news reports of President Muhammadu Buhari‘s e...Continue Reading »
118 pages | 46 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the StudyThat the mass media plays a vital role in the development process of a country is not again saying. ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 139 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT The study; “Traditional media and political mobilization During Nigeria’s 2011 Elections” concerned with the influence of t...Continue Reading »
181 pages | 411 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION