Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Suffice it to say that a lot of research has been made in the area of the role of mass media in national development as well as rural development.
The incontrovertible point has been that there can be no meaningful national development without rural development as an off shoot and most integral part of a country, the need for priority in rural transformation cannot be over emphasized.
He mass media as a vehicle for information gathering and dissemination has a major role to play in the area of rural development.
In the light of the above, the researcher choose the topic mass media coverage of rural development news. A content analytical study of the Guardian, Daily Champion, Weekly Star and Punch newspapers.
This is in view that the finding and conclusions derived from this study will go a long way to determine the contributions and impact of the nations mass media particularly newspapers in the area of rural development and at the same time make useful suggestion for he attainment of desire bale results in this aspect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Research Problem
1.3 Objectives of the Study
1.4 Significance of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Research Hypothesis
1.7 Conceptual an Operational Definition
1.9 Limitation of the Study
2.1 Sources of Literature
2.2 The Review
2.3 Summary of Literature Review
3.1 Research Method
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Research Sample
3.4 Measuring Instrument
3.5 Data Collection
3.6 Data Analysis
3.7 Expected Result
DATA ANALYSIS AND RESULTS
4.1 Data Analysis
SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.2 Recommendations for Further Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Journalism profession in Nigeria encounters a catalogue of problems especially under the military reg...Continue Reading »
38 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
2. AN ASSESSMENT OF MASS MEDIA CAMPAIGN AGAINST FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION (FGM) IN AGENEBODE, ETSAKO EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» ABSTRACT The aim of this research is to determine why media campaigns against female genital mutilation (FGM) in Agenebode, headquarter of Etsako East...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 149 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT Customer relations is clients oriented and at its root lie the need to create a convivial atmosphere that will be beneficial to the organizat...Continue Reading »
92 pages | 124 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» Abstract The study investigated the influence of televised violence on undergraduate youths in Alimosho L. G. A. youths, Uturu, Abia State Nigeria. To...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 43 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
5. THE INFLUENCE OF WESTERN PROGRAMMES ON DSTV TELEVISION ON THE BEHAVIOURAL VALUES OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY It would be appropriate for us to start by stating that the DSTV television is a unique medium of...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 711 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
6. FOREIGN TELEVISION STATIONS’ REPRESENTATION AND THE PERCEPTION OF NIGERIA’S IMAGE BY YOUTHS IN SELECTED UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTHWEST NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Nigeria youths are perhaps vulnerable victims of foreign television programmes transmitted to Nigeria. The manner in which the foreign televi...Continue Reading »
173 pages | 118 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» This is A PAPER ABSTRACT This study examine the perception of residents of Unguwan Sanusi Over the popular Hausa programme, Ga Fili Ga Mai Doki. It re...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 163 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
8. THE INFLUENCE OF PROSTATE CANCER AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS ON THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICES OF MEN IN SOUTH-EASTERN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study was designed to investigate the influence of Prostate cancer awareness campaigns on the knowledge, attitude and practices of men i...Continue Reading »
110 pages | 365 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT This study analysed comments posted by readers on Vanguard newspaper website relating to news reports of President Muhammadu Buhari‘s e...Continue Reading »
118 pages | 87 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
10. INFLUENCE OF SECOND CHANCE (A FOREIGN TELEVISION PROGRAMME ON THE SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR OF NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS (AWKA)» HAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the studyTechnological advancement in communication technologies has continued to eulogize television as a pow...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 377 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION