Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Suffice it to say that a lot of research has been made in the area of the role of mass media in national development as well as rural development.
The incontrovertible point has been that there can be no meaningful national development without rural development as an off shoot and most integral part of a country, the need for priority in rural transformation cannot be over emphasized.
He mass media as a vehicle for information gathering and dissemination has a major role to play in the area of rural development.
In the light of the above, the researcher choose the topic mass media coverage of rural development news. A content analytical study of the Guardian, Daily Champion, Weekly Star and Punch newspapers.
This is in view that the finding and conclusions derived from this study will go a long way to determine the contributions and impact of the nations mass media particularly newspapers in the area of rural development and at the same time make useful suggestion for he attainment of desire bale results in this aspect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Research Problem
1.3 Objectives of the Study
1.4 Significance of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Research Hypothesis
1.7 Conceptual an Operational Definition
1.9 Limitation of the Study
2.1 Sources of Literature
2.2 The Review
2.3 Summary of Literature Review
3.1 Research Method
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Research Sample
3.4 Measuring Instrument
3.5 Data Collection
3.6 Data Analysis
3.7 Expected Result
DATA ANALYSIS AND RESULTS
4.1 Data Analysis
SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.2 Recommendations for Further Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACTThe study is a critical examination of the role of mass media in Traditional media of communication as tools for effective rural development. ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The invention of electronic devices such as modern communication hard wares, internet service and...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study looked at the influence of advertising on consumers’ purchasing behaviour of toothpaste in Uyo Urban. The survey research method ...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF BILLBOARD ADVERTISING ON PRODUCT PROMOTION, (A STUDY OF 7UP BOTTLING COMPANY PRODUCTS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study: Advertising is one of the tools used for persuasive communication to target audience. Advertisin...Continue Reading »
5. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF ENVIRONMENT: A STUDY OF THE PUNCH AND DAILY TRUST. JANUARY 2018 TO DECEMBER, 2018» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Environmental sustainability has critically become an important issue as acute weather changes, g...Continue Reading »
6. EVALUATION OF NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF PINK PEARL FOUNDATION BREAST CANCER CAMPAIGNS IN SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA» Abstract Breast cancer as a scourge has become a global issue and its threat has led to a growing consciousness among women who are potential victims....Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work crucially examined “The role of broadcast media in achieving vision 20:2020” discussed extensively as the impa...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It has been said that the modern world is living in an Information Age where among others information and communication technologies take cen...Continue Reading »
9. ASSESSMENT OF EFFECTIVENESS OF EDUCATIONAL RADIO BROADCASTING FOR ADULT LITERACY IN LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Education has been identified as one of the most important ways to achieve national development. With three million non literate adults in La...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated internet usage, and academic performance of university of Uyo students. Internet today, enables information sharing a...Continue Reading »