Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Suffice it to say that a lot of research has been made in the area of the role of mass media in national development as well as rural development.
The incontrovertible point has been that there can be no meaningful national development without rural development as an off shoot and most integral part of a country, the need for priority in rural transformation cannot be over emphasized.
He mass media as a vehicle for information gathering and dissemination has a major role to play in the area of rural development.
In the light of the above, the researcher choose the topic mass media coverage of rural development news. A content analytical study of the Guardian, Daily Champion, Weekly Star and Punch newspapers.
This is in view that the finding and conclusions derived from this study will go a long way to determine the contributions and impact of the nations mass media particularly newspapers in the area of rural development and at the same time make useful suggestion for he attainment of desire bale results in this aspect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Research Problem
1.3 Objectives of the Study
1.4 Significance of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Research Hypothesis
1.7 Conceptual an Operational Definition
1.9 Limitation of the Study
2.1 Sources of Literature
2.2 The Review
2.3 Summary of Literature Review
3.1 Research Method
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Research Sample
3.4 Measuring Instrument
3.5 Data Collection
3.6 Data Analysis
3.7 Expected Result
DATA ANALYSIS AND RESULTS
4.1 Data Analysis
SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.2 Recommendations for Further Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF TELEVISION IN THE POLITICAL MOBILIZATION OF RURAL AREAS IN NIGERIA( A CASE STUDY OF NJIKOKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study This study will delve into an in depth appraisal of role of television in the political mobilizat...Continue Reading »
2. THE EFFECT OF NEW COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON RADIO BROADCASTING IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SPLASH F.M 105.5 MOKOLA HILL IBADAN)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Technology is the context is considered as indigenous capacity to create, adopt, diffuse, modify the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The mass media are important component that play the roles of expressing the wishes, aspirations,...Continue Reading »
4. THE POLICE AND THE USE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) IN PROPERTY CRIME DETECTION AND CONTROL» ABSTRACT This study examined the impact of Inon and Communication Technology (ICT) in detection and control of property crimes. One of the basic funct...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The development of Nigerian politics is interwoven with that of the press. The early press, notably T...Continue Reading »
» Investigative journalism was described in many ways throughout the afternoon: as “uncovering the hidden”; “expensive”; “...Continue Reading »
7. INFLUENCE OF INFORMATION SOURCES ON KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF EXCLUSIVE BREASTFEEDING AMONG NURSING MOTHERS IN MINNA, NIGER STATE» ABSTRACT Over time information concerning exclusive breastfeeding has been passed to nursing mothers. This suggests that several information sources s...Continue Reading »
8. ROLE OF COMMUNITY RELATIONS ON THE CORPORATE IMAGE OF ORGANIZATIONS, CASE STUDY OF SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA, OGUTA TOWN» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The world is constantly becoming sophisticated, complex and dynamic. Public relations as a Profession have con...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study provides the writers perception of effect of political advertising on electorates’ choice of candidate during the 2015 govern...Continue Reading »
10. TELEVISION ADVERTISING AND UNIUYO UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS PURCHASING PREFERENCE FOR INDOMIE NOODLES» ABSTRACT The study investigated Television Advertising and Uniuyo Undergraduate Students Purchasing Preference for Indomie Noodles. Two hundred and fi...Continue Reading »