Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Suffice it to say that a lot of research has been made in the area of the role of mass media in national development as well as rural development.
The incontrovertible point has been that there can be no meaningful national development without rural development as an off shoot and most integral part of a country, the need for priority in rural transformation cannot be over emphasized.
He mass media as a vehicle for information gathering and dissemination has a major role to play in the area of rural development.
In the light of the above, the researcher choose the topic mass media coverage of rural development news. A content analytical study of the Guardian, Daily Champion, Weekly Star and Punch newspapers.
This is in view that the finding and conclusions derived from this study will go a long way to determine the contributions and impact of the nations mass media particularly newspapers in the area of rural development and at the same time make useful suggestion for he attainment of desire bale results in this aspect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Research Problem
1.3 Objectives of the Study
1.4 Significance of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Research Hypothesis
1.7 Conceptual an Operational Definition
1.9 Limitation of the Study
2.1 Sources of Literature
2.2 The Review
2.3 Summary of Literature Review
3.1 Research Method
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Research Sample
3.4 Measuring Instrument
3.5 Data Collection
3.6 Data Analysis
3.7 Expected Result
DATA ANALYSIS AND RESULTS
4.1 Data Analysis
SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.2 Recommendations for Further Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN EVALUATION OF THE NIGERIAN COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (NCC) CONSUMER OUTREACH PROGRAMME (COP): A STUDY OF ABUJA MUNICIPAL AREA COUNCIL RESIDENTS» ABSTRACT This study was conducted to evaluate the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Consumer outreach programme (COP) among Abuja Municipal Are...Continue Reading »
2. INFLUENCE OF TELEVISION ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER BUYING HABITS OF GUINNESS STOUT IN IKEJA COMMUNITY OF LAGOS STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study One function of the mass media which is becoming increasingly important in the modern world is th...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study investigated accessibility and utilization of reference and information resources and services by students in four Colleges of Edu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study looked at the influence of advertising on consumers’ purchasing behaviour of toothpaste in Uyo Urban. The survey research method ...Continue Reading »
5. THE ATTITUDE OF FEMALE MASS COMMUNICATION STUDENTS TOWARDS JOURNALISM AS A CAREER, IN NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AWKA» Abstract The researcher in this work focused on the Attitude of Female Mass Communication Students Towards Journalism As a Career. It is believed that...Continue Reading »
6. IMPACT OF ENUGU STATE BROADCASTING SERVICE (E.S.B.S) RADIO ON VOTERS’ MOBILIZAITON DURING ELECTION IN 2011» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The electronic media began with radio transmission services. According to Agba (2006), radio bega...Continue Reading »
7. MASS MEDIA AND POLITICAL MOBILIZATION: AN ASSESSMENT OF DEMOCRACY IN PRACTICE (LIBERTY FM 91.7) AMONG THE RESIDENCE OF SABON KAWO KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the study Political development in Nigeria has taken a centre stage in recent times. This is anchored on th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The main aim of this project is to discuss about the impact of the internet on journalism to the citizenry, is also going to ...Continue Reading »
9. Influence of Telecommunication Advertisements on Students’ Perception and Preference for GSM Services in Kogi State Tertiary Institutions» ABSTRACT This study examines the influence of telecommunication advertisements on students’ perception and preference for GSM services in Kogi s...Continue Reading »
10. IMPACT OF RADIO IN PROPAGATING CULTURE IN KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: A STUDY OF KADUNA STATE MEDIA CORPORATION (KSMC) RADIO KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the Study Radio is one to the mass media that ensure the promotion of culture in every society. It tends to...Continue Reading »