Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Suffice it to say that a lot of research has been made in the area of the role of mass media in national development as well as rural development.
The incontrovertible point has been that there can be no meaningful national development without rural development as an off shoot and most integral part of a country, the need for priority in rural transformation cannot be over emphasized.
He mass media as a vehicle for information gathering and dissemination has a major role to play in the area of rural development.
In the light of the above, the researcher choose the topic mass media coverage of rural development news. A content analytical study of the Guardian, Daily Champion, Weekly Star and Punch newspapers.
This is in view that the finding and conclusions derived from this study will go a long way to determine the contributions and impact of the nations mass media particularly newspapers in the area of rural development and at the same time make useful suggestion for he attainment of desire bale results in this aspect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Research Problem
1.3 Objectives of the Study
1.4 Significance of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Research Hypothesis
1.7 Conceptual an Operational Definition
1.9 Limitation of the Study
2.1 Sources of Literature
2.2 The Review
2.3 Summary of Literature Review
3.1 Research Method
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Research Sample
3.4 Measuring Instrument
3.5 Data Collection
3.6 Data Analysis
3.7 Expected Result
DATA ANALYSIS AND RESULTS
4.1 Data Analysis
SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.2 Recommendations for Further Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. INFLUENCE OF ADVERTISEMENT ON CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR (A STUDY OF ABIA STATE TELEVISION COMMERCIAL OF MILO BEVERAGE, ON ISIAMA AFARA COMMUNITY IN UMUAHIA N...» TABLE OF CONTENTTitle Page … … .. .. … .. .. … .. … .. .. iDeclaration… … .. .. … .. .. … .. … .. .. iiCertification Page… … ....Continue Reading »
2. TELEVISION AS AN INSTRUMENT OF EDUCATIONAL ADVANCEMENT IN KOGI STATE (A case study of Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja)» Abstract The study examined television as an instrument of Educational Advancement in Kogi State using Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja as a case study....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study As a profession that serves the interest of the public. Journalist has degree responsibilities in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study. The radio is considered to be one of the most powerful information dissemination medium availabl...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study analysed comments posted by readers on Vanguard newspaper website relating to news reports of President Muhammadu Buhari‘s e...Continue Reading »
6. THE ROLE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN NEWSPAPER PATRONAGE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN TRIBUNE NEWSPAPER LTD., IBADAN).» ABSTRACT The project is titled “The Role of Advertisement in Newspaper Patronage: A case study of Nigerian Tribune Newspaper; a stable of Africa...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aims and objective of this research project is to analyse the extent of rapid development towards journalism education in Nigeria univers...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The effect of social media has increased among consumers around the world, causing an increase in the adoption of social media as tactics and...Continue Reading »
9. THE ATTITUDE OF FEMALE MASS COMMUNICATION STUDENTS TOWARDS JOURNALISM AS A CAREER, IN NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AWKA» Abstract The researcher in this work focused on the Attitude of Female Mass Communication Students Towards Journalism As a Career. It is believed that...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study is a critical examination of the effect of mass media in Traditional media of communication as tools for effective rural developmen...Continue Reading »