Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 41 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background to the Study
IN- HOUSE journals have been given a variety of names, such as newsletters, employee newspapers and company newspapers, but, in effect, they carry out the same function. House journals are private publication and are there fore discussed separately from the commercial press. Over the years they have tended to change from pulpits to change from pulpits employers to preach from to supporting more open forms of management employee relation.
The typical house journal of the past anal purpose affair with lots of photographs of men in suits, giving one to work for is now more or less moribund. From its inaugural session the United States House Representatives has kept a journal of its proceedings, in accordance with Article I, section 5 of the constitution which provides that Each house shall keep a journal of its proceedings, and from time to time publish the same excepting such parts as may in their judgment require secrecy and the years and nays of the members of either House, on any question shall at the desire of one fifth of those present be entered on the journal.
The printed version published by order of the House of Representatives is presented here in electronic from.
The journal should be seen as the minutes of floor action. It notes the matters considered by the House and the votes and other action taken. It
does not record the actual debates, which can be consulted through the “link to date related documents” in the full text transcription of the journal.
1.2 Statement of Problem
Company publications have been identified as a major tool of every public relation department in engineering the success of the organization.
Also, the tendency of the employee or management to misinterpret the information issued or published by the public relation department might lead to the misunderstanding of the information.
This study shall therefore examine how to the problem through the use of in-house journal.
1.3 Objective of the Study
1. The importance and the place of in-house journal in the life of commercial organization.
2. To fine out how management and employee can effectively utilized the information research hem from the public relation department to promote the company’s image and also maximize profit in return.
3. To find out how they reach to information and how the reaction improve the society in general.
4. To assess the contribution of in house organ to individual harmony at the organization.
5. To know how it enhance staff relationship.
1.4 Research Question
This study is intended to answer the following questions.
i. what importance does the place in-house journal play in the life of commercial organization?
ii. Does the management and employees effectively utilize the information reaching them from the public relation department to promote the company’s image and also maximize profit in return?
iii. Does the management and staff reach to information and how does the reaction improve society in general
iv. What are the contributions of in-house to individual harmony at the organization?
v. does it enhance staff relationship?
1.5 The Significance to the Study
The importance of the study is to d
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The aim of the research work is to investigate the impact of colour representation in newspaper, the research work took view into the concept...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 210 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY An online newspaper is the online version of a newspaper, either as a stand alone publication or ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 332 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
3. THE ROLE OF ANTI-GRAFT AGENCIES IN ANTI- CORRUPTION CAMPAIGNS IN NIGERIA: (A CASE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY 2 Before this country could be free from corruption, its deem fit to invite certain bodies like E...Continue Reading »
26 pages | 579 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
4. PROBLEM AND PROSPECT OF MEDIA MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA. [A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE BROADCASTING CORPORATION, OSBC, OSOGBO]» ABSTRACT This research work is based on the importance of indigenous language in broadcast media. This project therefore clamoured for the development...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT Characterization or characterisation is the representation of persons (or other beings or creatures) in narrative and dramatic works of art. ...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 223 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
6. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NATIONAL HIV AND AIDS BEHAVIOUR CHANGE COMMUNICATION STRATEGY, 2009-2014 IN THE PREVENTION OF HIV AND AIDS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Since the first case of HIV and AIDS in Nigeria, and the epidemics continually evolved with, Nigeria having a pathetic situation of fluctuati...Continue Reading »
87 pages | 48 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
7. THE ROLES OF RADIO AND INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION IN THE ERADICATION OF GUINEA WORM IN NKALAGU COMMUNITY» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page ................................................................... ii Approval page .......................................Continue Reading »
85 pages | 182 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT National integration has been described as the role in which television must play. This term paper will critically examine the level to which...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
9. THE INFLUENCE OF WESTERN TELEVISION PROGRAMMES ON THE CULTURAL VALUES OF NIGERIA YOUTHS (A CASE STUDY OF CARITAS STUDENTS, ENUGU).» ABSTRACT This research investigates the impact of TV programs on the cultural values of Nigerian youths. It particularly dealt with the impact on Nige...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 172 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT This research work crucially examined “The role of broadcast media in achieving vision 20:2020” discussed extensively as the impa...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 175 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION