The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 41 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References Level : BTech/BSc/BA/HND/ND.
Get the complete project »
1.1 Background to the Study
IN- HOUSE journals have been given a variety of names, such as newsletters, employee newspapers and company newspapers, but, in effect, they carry out the same function. House journals are private publication and are there fore discussed separately from the commercial press. Over the years they have tended to change from pulpits to change from pulpits employers to preach from to supporting more open forms of management employee relation.
The typical house journal of the past anal purpose affair with lots of photographs of men in suits, giving one to work for is now more or less moribund. From its inaugural session the United States House Representatives has kept a journal of its proceedings, in accordance with Article I, section 5 of the constitution which provides that Each house shall keep a journal of its proceedings, and from time to time publish the same excepting such parts as may in their judgment require secrecy and the years and nays of the members of either House, on any question shall at the desire of one fifth of those present be entered on the journal.
The printed version published by order of the House of Representatives is presented here in electronic from.
The journal should be seen as the minutes of floor action. It notes the matters considered by the House and the votes and other action taken. It
does not record the actual debates, which can be consulted through the “link to date related documents” in the full text transcription of the journal.
1.2 Statement of Problem
Company publications have been identified as a major tool of every public relation department in engineering the success of the organization.
Also, the tendency of the employee or management to misinterpret the information issued or published by the public relation department might lead to the misunderstanding of the information.
This study shall therefore examine how to the problem through the use of in-house journal.
1.3 Objective of the Study
1. The importance and the place of in-house journal in the life of commercial organization.
2. To fine out how management and employee can effectively utilized the information research hem from the public relation department to promote the company’s image and also maximize profit in return.
3. To find out how they reach to information and how the reaction improve the society in general.
4. To assess the contribution of in house organ to individual harmony at the organization.
5. To know how it enhance staff relationship.
1.4 Research Question
This study is intended to answer the following questions.
i. what importance does the place in-house journal play in the life of commercial organization?
ii. Does the management and employees effectively utilize the information reaching them from the public relation department to promote the company’s image and also maximize profit in return?
iii. Does the management and staff reach to information and how does the reaction improve society in general
iv. What are the contributions of in-house to individual harmony at the organization?
v. does it enhance staff relationship?
1.5 The Significance to the Study
The importance of the study is to d
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The portrayal of the female in advertising has reached a sophisticated level in an age of mass media and modern technology. The study evaluat...Continue Reading »
232 pages | 60 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
2. CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN NIGERIA’S TELECOMMUNICATION SECTORA CASE STUDY OF GLOBACOM NIGERIA LIMITED ENUGU ZONE» ABSTRACTThe topic of the research is Corporate Social Responsibility in Nigeria’s Telecommunication Sector (A case study of Globacom Nigeria Limited...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 75 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
3. THE IMPACT OF BILLBOARD ADVERTISING ON PRODUCT PROMOTION, (A STUDY OF 7UP BOTTLING COMPANY PRODUCTS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study: Advertising is one of the tools used for persuasive communication to target audience. Advertisin...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 288 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The role of the media, particularly, television in advancing national integration is pivotal. Television has become a ver...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 140 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The past fifteen years or more, the world has played host to a lot of technological innovations o...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 525 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
6. MASS MEDIA AS AN AGENT OF PUBLIC AWARENESS ON RESTRUCTURING: AN ASSESSMENT OF NATIONAL AGENDA ON D.I.T.V/ALHERI RADIO KADUNA» ABSTRACT The main purpose of the research an investigation into the challenges of IFRS adoption and implementation amongst small and medium scale ente...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 233 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT This study focused on journalists' perception of the credibility of citizen journalism on social media platforms. The population of the study...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 104 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT Communication has remained a formidable sector in the life wire of every society. For a meaningful life and co –existence in the societ...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 219 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT This research work dwells specially and elaborately on conflict reporting in Nigeria. Nigeria being a heterogeneous society cannot avoid cert...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 176 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
10. THE INFLUENCE OF AIT COVERAGE ON POST 2011 ELECTION SENTIMENTS AMONG RESIDENTS OF KABALA DOKI, KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Mass Media remain one of the most potent weapons in influencing time. This is why it has been observed that no...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 162 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION