Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 41 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background to the Study
IN- HOUSE journals have been given a variety of names, such as newsletters, employee newspapers and company newspapers, but, in effect, they carry out the same function. House journals are private publication and are there fore discussed separately from the commercial press. Over the years they have tended to change from pulpits to change from pulpits employers to preach from to supporting more open forms of management employee relation.
The typical house journal of the past anal purpose affair with lots of photographs of men in suits, giving one to work for is now more or less moribund. From its inaugural session the United States House Representatives has kept a journal of its proceedings, in accordance with Article I, section 5 of the constitution which provides that Each house shall keep a journal of its proceedings, and from time to time publish the same excepting such parts as may in their judgment require secrecy and the years and nays of the members of either House, on any question shall at the desire of one fifth of those present be entered on the journal.
The printed version published by order of the House of Representatives is presented here in electronic from.
The journal should be seen as the minutes of floor action. It notes the matters considered by the House and the votes and other action taken. It
does not record the actual debates, which can be consulted through the “link to date related documents” in the full text transcription of the journal.
1.2 Statement of Problem
Company publications have been identified as a major tool of every public relation department in engineering the success of the organization.
Also, the tendency of the employee or management to misinterpret the information issued or published by the public relation department might lead to the misunderstanding of the information.
This study shall therefore examine how to the problem through the use of in-house journal.
1.3 Objective of the Study
1. The importance and the place of in-house journal in the life of commercial organization.
2. To fine out how management and employee can effectively utilized the information research hem from the public relation department to promote the company’s image and also maximize profit in return.
3. To find out how they reach to information and how the reaction improve the society in general.
4. To assess the contribution of in house organ to individual harmony at the organization.
5. To know how it enhance staff relationship.
1.4 Research Question
This study is intended to answer the following questions.
i. what importance does the place in-house journal play in the life of commercial organization?
ii. Does the management and employees effectively utilize the information reaching them from the public relation department to promote the company’s image and also maximize profit in return?
iii. Does the management and staff reach to information and how does the reaction improve society in general
iv. What are the contributions of in-house to individual harmony at the organization?
v. does it enhance staff relationship?
1.5 The Significance to the Study
The importance of the study is to d
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Advertisement is one of the major tools sellers use to stimulate consumers demand for goods and s...Continue Reading »
2. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE INFLUENCE OF NTA EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMES ON SECONDARY SCHOOL CHILDREN IN PORT HARCOURT METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Television is an important medium of communication in the 21st century. It is used for several re...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The public service media in Nigeria aims to produce high quality content, make it available acros...Continue Reading »
4. THE INFLUENCE OF WESTERN TELEVISION PROGRAMME ON THE CULTURAL VALUES OF NIGERIA YOUTHS. (A CASE STUDY OF CARITAS STUDENTS, ENUGU).» ABSTRACT This study probes the impact which Tv has on the cultural values of the Nigeria youths. It specifically tackles the impact of western Tv prog...Continue Reading »
5. ANALYSIS OF CHALLENGES FACING FREEDOM OF INFORMATION IN NIGERIA (A case Study of Osun state Broadcasting Corporation)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background to the Study The Press is the moulder of the society. Although this fact has been lashed with numerous cri...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study focused on the influence of Dettol soap advertisements on Oyo State women’s perception and use of the brand. Advertising has bee...Continue Reading »
7. COMMUNICATION AS INDISPENSIBLE TOOL OF EFFECTIVE ADMINISTRATION/ A CASE STUDY OF FIRS UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY According Richter, (2000), communication is the process of meaningful interaction among human bei...Continue Reading »
8. THE EFFECT OF ONLINE ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOR USING STUDENTS OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA» Abstract This study evaluated the effect of online advertising on consumer buying behavior using students of federal polytechnic Bida. The study seeks...Continue Reading »
9. AN EVALUATION OF THE USE OF INTERACTIVE RADIO INSTRUCTION STRATEGY IN EDUCATING NOMADIC CHILDREN IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.» Abstract It is unarguably a fact that the provision of basic education for all citizens, especially children, remains a sacred responsibility of gover...Continue Reading »
10. INTERNET PENETRATION AND THE ADOPTION OF TELEVISION STREAMING AMONG STAKEHOLDERS IN SOUTH-WEST NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The Internet has revolutionised the different sectors of the society, including the media industry. One of the innovative applications of the...Continue Reading »