Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 41 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background to the Study
IN- HOUSE journals have been given a variety of names, such as newsletters, employee newspapers and company newspapers, but, in effect, they carry out the same function. House journals are private publication and are there fore discussed separately from the commercial press. Over the years they have tended to change from pulpits to change from pulpits employers to preach from to supporting more open forms of management employee relation.
The typical house journal of the past anal purpose affair with lots of photographs of men in suits, giving one to work for is now more or less moribund. From its inaugural session the United States House Representatives has kept a journal of its proceedings, in accordance with Article I, section 5 of the constitution which provides that Each house shall keep a journal of its proceedings, and from time to time publish the same excepting such parts as may in their judgment require secrecy and the years and nays of the members of either House, on any question shall at the desire of one fifth of those present be entered on the journal.
The printed version published by order of the House of Representatives is presented here in electronic from.
The journal should be seen as the minutes of floor action. It notes the matters considered by the House and the votes and other action taken. It
does not record the actual debates, which can be consulted through the “link to date related documents” in the full text transcription of the journal.
1.2 Statement of Problem
Company publications have been identified as a major tool of every public relation department in engineering the success of the organization.
Also, the tendency of the employee or management to misinterpret the information issued or published by the public relation department might lead to the misunderstanding of the information.
This study shall therefore examine how to the problem through the use of in-house journal.
1.3 Objective of the Study
1. The importance and the place of in-house journal in the life of commercial organization.
2. To fine out how management and employee can effectively utilized the information research hem from the public relation department to promote the company’s image and also maximize profit in return.
3. To find out how they reach to information and how the reaction improve the society in general.
4. To assess the contribution of in house organ to individual harmony at the organization.
5. To know how it enhance staff relationship.
1.4 Research Question
This study is intended to answer the following questions.
i. what importance does the place in-house journal play in the life of commercial organization?
ii. Does the management and employees effectively utilize the information reaching them from the public relation department to promote the company’s image and also maximize profit in return?
iii. Does the management and staff reach to information and how does the reaction improve society in general
iv. What are the contributions of in-house to individual harmony at the organization?
v. does it enhance staff relationship?
1.5 The Significance to the Study
The importance of the study is to d
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EPISTLE AS A MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION: AN ANALYSIS OF ABUBAKAR GIMBA’S LETTERS TO MY CHILDREN AND MARIAMA BA’S SO LONG A LETTER.» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Communication is a very important activity of life. Humans and animals communicate in different ways...Continue Reading »
2. ANALYSIS OF THE PERFORMANCE OF MASS MEDIA IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGER DELTA REGION OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Over the years, the oil producing areas of the Niger Delta have been engulfed in series of crises which is a major challenge to the developme...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The main aim of this project is to discuss about the impact of the internet on journalism to the citizenry, is also going to ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The student of Osun State Polytechnic Iree, existence has continued to move from archaic ways...Continue Reading »
5. IMPACT OF COMMUNITY RELATIONS ON CONSUMERS’ PATRONAGE: A CASE STUDY OF DANGOTE CEMENT FACTORY, IBESE COMMUNITY’» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Community Relations is a branch of Public Relations that has emerged from what used to be ref...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The conventional wisdom among Third World planners today is that the mass media should integrate with the indigenous modes of...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The mass media especially the visual media (television, films, and now the new media) are widely ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Mass media has assumed a very important position in the educational development in Nigeria. This accounts for the introdu...Continue Reading »
9. IMPACT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS ON A CORPORATE ORGANISATION (A STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC ENUGU ZONAL HEADQUARTERS)» Abstract This work is aimed at looking into the impact of public relations in First Bank of Nigeria PLC Enugu Zonal Headquarters. First Bank is a corp...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Communication has been regarded as the life hood of human existence. Human being communicate on a...Continue Reading »