Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 41 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background to the Study
IN- HOUSE journals have been given a variety of names, such as newsletters, employee newspapers and company newspapers, but, in effect, they carry out the same function. House journals are private publication and are there fore discussed separately from the commercial press. Over the years they have tended to change from pulpits to change from pulpits employers to preach from to supporting more open forms of management employee relation.
The typical house journal of the past anal purpose affair with lots of photographs of men in suits, giving one to work for is now more or less moribund. From its inaugural session the United States House Representatives has kept a journal of its proceedings, in accordance with Article I, section 5 of the constitution which provides that Each house shall keep a journal of its proceedings, and from time to time publish the same excepting such parts as may in their judgment require secrecy and the years and nays of the members of either House, on any question shall at the desire of one fifth of those present be entered on the journal.
The printed version published by order of the House of Representatives is presented here in electronic from.
The journal should be seen as the minutes of floor action. It notes the matters considered by the House and the votes and other action taken. It
does not record the actual debates, which can be consulted through the “link to date related documents” in the full text transcription of the journal.
1.2 Statement of Problem
Company publications have been identified as a major tool of every public relation department in engineering the success of the organization.
Also, the tendency of the employee or management to misinterpret the information issued or published by the public relation department might lead to the misunderstanding of the information.
This study shall therefore examine how to the problem through the use of in-house journal.
1.3 Objective of the Study
1. The importance and the place of in-house journal in the life of commercial organization.
2. To fine out how management and employee can effectively utilized the information research hem from the public relation department to promote the company’s image and also maximize profit in return.
3. To find out how they reach to information and how the reaction improve the society in general.
4. To assess the contribution of in house organ to individual harmony at the organization.
5. To know how it enhance staff relationship.
1.4 Research Question
This study is intended to answer the following questions.
i. what importance does the place in-house journal play in the life of commercial organization?
ii. Does the management and employees effectively utilize the information reaching them from the public relation department to promote the company’s image and also maximize profit in return?
iii. Does the management and staff reach to information and how does the reaction improve society in general
iv. What are the contributions of in-house to individual harmony at the organization?
v. does it enhance staff relationship?
1.5 The Significance to the Study
The importance of the study is to d
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The study; “Traditional media and political mobilization During Nigeria’s 2011 Elections” concerned with the influence of t...Continue Reading »
» ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study It is rare these days to see adverts broadcast on television without women playing prominent and ...Continue Reading »
4. AN EVALUATION OF THE CORPORATE COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES OF THE FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS (FRSC) IN BUILDING ITS IMAGE IN ENUGU STATE» ABSTRACT viii This study evaluates the corporate communication strategies of FRSC in building its image. The study was built on Frank Jefkin’s t...Continue Reading »
5. OWNERSHIP INFLUENCE AND CHALLENGES OF MEDIA ESTABLISHMENT IN EFFECTIVE DISSEMINATION OF NEWS INFORMATION» ABSTRACT This project work is mainly based on the theoretical and practical approach of the ownership influence and challenges on media establishment ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Advertising as a concept, can be defined as a form of communication through the media about product, ...Continue Reading »
7. THE MASS MEDIA AND POLITICAL AWARENESS IN EKET LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA (A STUDY OF AKBC RADIO PROGRAMME “POLITICS AND YOU”)» ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work crucially examined “The role of broadcast media in achieving vision 20:2020” discussed extensively as the impa...Continue Reading »
9. ANALYSIS COMPARATIVE OF THE PERFORMANCE OF JOURNALISTS IN GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE OWNED MEDIA ORGANISATIONS» ABSTRACT This research work is aimed at finding the journalist that is freer between those in private and government owned media organizations, using ...Continue Reading »
10. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE PERFORMANCES OF GOVERNMENT OWNED AND PRIVATELY OWNED BROADCASTING MEDIA ORGANIZATION (A STUDY OF FRCN AND RAYPOWER FM ENUGU)» Abstract This project examines the comparative study of the performances of government owned and privately owned broadcasting media organization (A st...Continue Reading »