Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 83 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The study investigates Content Analysis of Reportage of HIV/AIDS Scourge by The Nigerian Observer and The Guardian Newspapers (2012 - 2014). Families, communities, states and
nations have been deprived of men and women who would have contributed meaningfully to
Comment [LU1]: Put on a separate page pls
development as a result of HIV/AIDS disease. The study revealed reportage of HIV/AIDS scourge by The Nigerian Observer and The Guardian newspapers, with a view to knowing if the newspapers have provided enough information to the Nigerian public on the severity of the HIV/AIDS scourge. The study objectives is to content analyze the reportage of HIV/AIDS scourge by The Nigerian Observer and The Guardian Newspapers. The study is anchored on the theses of the Agenda Setting Theory. It is a theory that states that issues presented by the media leads the public to perceive the issue as more important than other issues that are silent; it shows efforts of the newspapers in supplying information on HIV/AIDS to the public in the period under review. The study which is a census adopted content analysis method. It helped measured the volume, prominence and direction of reportage of HIV/AIDS. 1,562 editions of the two newspapers were analyzed. The findings revealed that in year 2012, The Nigerian Observer published 24 stories while The Guardian published 36 stories; in year 2013 The Nigerian Observer published 17 stories and The Guardian 41 stories, it was also revealed that in 2014 The Nigerian Observer published 15 stories, The Guardian published 30 stories. The conclusion drawn from the findings is that the two newspapers content analyzed reported the issue in the three years of analysis, but failed to give it prominence. The main recommendation is that, space be allotted to HIV/AIDS scourge stories on the newspapers health page which is usually published weekly.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The research provides an appraisal of the impact of television advertising of household products on consumers brand preference. It elucidate ...Continue Reading »
2. AN EVALUATION OF THE EFFICIENCY OF ORGANIZATIONA COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES ON POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA, ENUGU ZONAL OFFICE.» Abstract This work evaluated the efficiency of organizational communication strategies on Power Holding Company of Nigeria, Enugu zonal office. It was...Continue Reading »
3. IMPACT OF EKITI RADIO CAMPAIGN AGAINST HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN IDO COMMUNITY OF IDO-OSI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Crime has become one of the greatest obstacles to the better realization of democratic governance...Continue Reading »
4. BROADCAST MEDIA AND SALES PERFORMANCE OF FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS IN PORT HARCOURT USE SPEARMAN RANKING ORDER CORRELATION» INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study The term ‘broadcast media’ is quite often mentioned these days. It is a new phenomenon and one w...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study It is rare these days to see adverts broadcast on television without women playing prominent and ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work is designed to study how dwellers use Newspaper and Television messages to effect social change. It is pertinent to note that Newsp...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT Title Page Title Page ii Declaration iii Certification iv Dedication v Acknowledgments vi Table of Content vii List of Tables x Abstr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The main aim of this project is to discuss about the impact of the internet on journalism to the citizenry, is also going to ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Background to the Study Advertising is a form of communication used to encourage or persuade on audience (viewer, reader or listeners) to ...Continue Reading »
» The impact of radio and television campaign on cultism in Nigerian cannot be undermined. Instead, it has gotten enough recognition in our society and ...Continue Reading »