Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Flood is one of the most harmful natural disasters in the world. Its effect on human existence as
well as the environment has been on the increase dueto human induced climate change. Farming
activities, fishing, and human settlement are seen on the floodplain of the Sokoto Rima river
basin. The study area is increasingly been threatened by flood event, and as a result of this, this
research tries to identify th
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR GEOGRAPHY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Erosion is one of the surface processes that sculpture the earth’s landscape and constitutes on...Continue Reading »
2. Physiochemical Characteristics and Environmental Impact of Effluent Wastes from PROMOTEX Industries, Nnewi.» ABSTRACT For a total period of four months, effluent, water and soil samples were collected on a monthly basis from an industrial area in Nnewi in Ana...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Solid waste management has become the greatest problem facing many urban and semi urban areas in Nigeria. The management of solid wastes in r...Continue Reading »
4. THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF THE INFORMAL SECTOR TO THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT, KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study The informal sector covers a wide range of activities that originate from two reasons; According ...Continue Reading »
5. SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL AREAS IN NIGERIA WITH A PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF KADUNA STATE.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Community development can be viewed as a process, a method, a movement and a programme of human a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTERONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Rain is liquid water in form of droplets that have condensed from atmospheric water vapor and then...Continue Reading »
7. ANALYSIS OF HEALTH CARE FACILITIES AND HUMAN RESOURCES IN KAURA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study was aimed at analyzing health care facilities and human resources in Kaura Local Government Area, Kaduna State, Nigeria, using Geo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Origin and Distribution of Okra Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus(L.)Moench)originated in Ethopia in the year 120 BC. It is a ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Despite constitutional provisions and discussions on regional and international human rights treatie...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Since the dawn of the new millennium, the whole world has been exposed to various security challenges...Continue Reading »