Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 91 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research is on the challenges of cost benefit analysis in a computerized Accounting System. The purpose of this study is to inquire into the viability or other wise of computerized accounting Systems, with particularly reference to coca-cola Bottling Company, Enugu. The objective of the study is to ascertain if the introduction computer system may lead to industrial unrest as workers resists change. Also, the method used in this study is chi-square while the findings in the process of this research work is the implementation of computerization of coca-cola bottling Plc Enugu and also the recommendation for the work is that the company should motivate its personnel more on the use of computers.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Title Page -i
Approval Page ii
Certification Page -iii
Dedication - -vi
1.1 Background Of The Study 1
1.2 Statements Of The Problem 7
1.3 Statement Of The Objective 7
1.4 Research Questions 8
1.5 Research Hypotheses 9
1.6 Scope Of The Study 11
1.7 Significance Of The Study 11
1.8 Limitations Of The Study 12
1.9 The Cost Benefit Analysis 13
Review of Related Literature
2.1 Effect on Personnel 16
2.2 The Feasibility Study 18
2.3 System Cost versus Size of Organization - - - -26
2.4 Seeking Expert Advice (The Computer Consultant) - -33
2.5 Data Processing Function Within The Organization - -36
2.6 Capital Budgeting Techniques - - - - -40
3.1 Research Design -43
3.2 Sources Of Data -43
3.4 Area Of Study -44
3.4 Population Of The Study - - - - -45
3.5 Determination Of Sample Size - - - - -46
3.6 Reliability Test: Test Re-Test Method - - - -48
3.7 Validity Test -48
3.8 Method Of Data Analysis/Techniques - - - -49
3.9 Decision Criterion For Validation Of Data - - - -50
Data Presentation And Analysis
4.1 Data Presentation -51
Summary Of Findings, Conclusion And
5.1 Summary Of Findings 68
5.2 Conclusion 69
5.3 Recommendations 71
Bibliography - - - - -- - - - -75
Appendix I - - - - - - - - -77
Appendix II 78
Computer has been defined as electronic machine that accept data (input) processes it to produce useful result (output). It is also capable of storing information. It uses predefined instruction known as computer programs to execute the task in order to produce output. Computers technology has helped in no small measure in activating the problems encountered using the manual tools and machines. Computerization ranks prominently in the commanding heights of economic activities of the business world. Through computerization, industries have been able to control their cost of production heading to high profit margin, sustainable growth and development, accurate and lasting records.
The manufacturing industry has come a long way from the manual era of machine operation to modern day science and technology. Within this period, a number of major changes took place in the business world with significant positive impact on the business world. Notable among these changes are those changes in manipulation of accounting records, fantastic computer designs etc.
We have various types and categories of computers which perform diverse functions; however, the one of interest and relevance to this research is the digital type of computer.
The history of the digital computer data back to the Abacus which was intended in China more than a thousand years ago and used to add, subtract, multiply and divided . This was followed by the counting invented by John Napier in the 1600’s. Blaise Pascal followed closely with a mechanical machine that could do similar jobs more efficiently. GOH friend Von Liebritz invented a more improved version of Pascal’s machine. Other great mathematicians and investors like Jacuard, Babbage, Grace Hopper etc made greater strides towards, building calculating machines. An American Herman Hoterrith, developed the mechanical members calculator which was used to read punched cards and greatly facilitated the sun of 1890 in that country. Hoterrith founded a company to sell his inventions and today that company has grown to become IBM which is (international Business machines) the largest computer company in the world.
The era of modern computers began sometime in the period preceding the end of the Second World War when the vast calculations required in the production of the first bomb necessitated he buildings of a giant computer which operated on vacuum tubes. This computer was huge and expensive and only affordable by few.
Thus, from this period on wards, with the introduction of new technologies, computer became smaller in size and cheap as well: such that today we have the micro computer which costs a few thousand naira and can do job undreamed of forty years back.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE BOOKSHOP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH SYSTEM WITH E-PAYMENT INTEGRATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY On line Book shopping entails buying and selling of books of all sorts with the buyer still makin...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of The Study A helpdesk is a res0urce intended t0 pr0vide the cust0mer 0r end user with inf0rmation and supp0...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A MEDICAL BILLING SYSTEM (FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER LOKOJA, KOGI STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Medical is responsible for the supply of drugs to various inhabitants in zone at specific drug rates. Form the...Continue Reading »
4. TOWARD PROVIDING HIGH SPEED INTERNET SERVICES TO STAFF AND STUDENTS OF KADUNA POLYTECHNIC TUDUNWADA CAMPUS» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER I: INTRODUC...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionThis chapter presents the background of the study, statement of the problem, aim and objectives of the study, s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project work is aimed at revealing the benefits of computerization in the promotion process of the local government system, especially as...Continue Reading »
» Website designers make use of graphics to design their products. They therefore need a steady of fresh images that they can use for their designs. On ...Continue Reading »
8. COMPUTER MEDIATED COMMUNICATION AND ISSUES OF TRUST: A STUDY OF THE USE OF SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE AMONGST STUDENTS OF CANTERBURY HIGH SCHOOL, AJAH-LEK...» ABSTRACT There are a number of barriers to trust in the online environment. Despite the awareness of online dangers, young adults take risk on posting...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ACADEMIC INFORMATION SYSTEM USING RELATIONAL DATABASE AND HTTP SERVER» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTIONThere is an outgrowing need for electronic accessories in a world where there is great necessity for speed, efficiency and...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It sounds rather ironic that at a time when the opposition and controversy to the activities ...Continue Reading »