Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 58 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Clearance for graduating students is necessary continual process in every University. Federal University of Technology Minna, student clearance has always been a manual process over the past years. This project aims at replacing the existing manual process with an automated or computerized system. Some programming language such as HTML, PHP and MYSQL are used for the implementation of the proposed system. The system will reduce significantly clearance registration processing time; provide more efficiency and reliable clearance registration method. The system will also eliminate completely stress associated with the current clearance method.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PERSONNEL AUDITING SYSTEM OF A LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION (CASE STUDY ABIA STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL RE...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Modern societies are technology driven thus changing their characteristics at an accelerating rate. One of the current de...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 337 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED BANKING MODEL (A CASE STUDY OF OSPOLY MICROFINANCE BANK, IREE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION Banking in Nigeria is said to have a long history since Nigeria become independent in 1960. According to history in 1872...Continue Reading »
35 pages | 287 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» 1.0 INTRODUCTIONThis project is about integration of intelligent traffic control system, for the types of collisions, congestions and traffics rules. ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 309 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study It is obvious globally that most candidates seeking admission to higher education prefer universi...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT In Nigeria today, it is a well known fact that mathematics is one of the subject that students find difficult to understand and pass for one ...Continue Reading »
43 pages | 323 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING A TRANSACTING SYSTEM OR AN ATM MACHINE. A CASE STUDY OF ECO BANK PLC, OBOSI ONICHA).» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The computerization of the banking/financial sector of the economy has really helped eliminate the manual operation of th...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 251 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a scheme organized to have fresh Nigeria graduates passed through a o...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 311 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Page Title page Ap...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 427 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION A system is a collection of inter related and inter connected components that work together to perfo...Continue Reading »
213 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEATHER FORECASTING PACKAGE FOR AVIATION INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF PORTHARCOURT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Every day, millions of weather – based economic decisions are made in transportation, agriculture, power, construct...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE