Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
A centralized database (sometimes abbreviated CDB) is a databasethat is located, stored, and maintained in a single location. This location is most often a central computer or database system, for example a desktop or server CPU, or a mainframe computer. In most cases, a centralized database would be used by an organization (e.g. a business company) or an institution (e.g. a university.) Users access a centralized database through a computer network which is able to give them access to the central CPU, which in turn maintains to the database itself.
All of the information stored on the CBS is accessible from a large number of different points, which in turn creates a significant amount of both advantages and disadvantages
The first ever created computers were overly expensive and did not have separate terminals. Thus, the need for centralized computing quickly arose. As a result, a way for data to be not just processed, but to also be organized and stored was discovered. This gave way to the earliest versions of databases, their respective database management systems (DBMS) and, in turn, centralized databases.
With the growing popularity of computers, more and more types of database orientation and design were introduced. Centralized databases however are still used today, especially where storing and processing data in large enterprises is concerned.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The problem of database has become very crucial in areas of privacy and quick access of data. Specifically regarding the source of the data analyzed for certain purpose.
Extra work of the database management system in managing and maintaining the disparate and separate systems.
Inability of users to interact with the system as if it were one logical system
The security in maintaining individual database systems located in many places is very low. Distributed databases are difficult to work with, and in such a young field there is not much readily available experience medicine. Web Based Health Care Database System
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Information systems have become the backbone of most organizations. Banks could not process payments, governments could n...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AN IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PRODUCTION SCHEDULER SYSTEM (A Case Sudy Of Okin Biscuit Offa, Kwara State)» ABSTRACT This project work titled design and implementatiom of a computerized production scheduler assignment problem approach. Deals with how machine...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In present time most households own at least one car. This figure shows that a car is very important to people’s lives ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It is general belief that computer, a multipurpose machine can perform any function without exception. The achievement of its task is based o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An electronic library (also referred to as digital library or digital repository) is a focused collection of digital obje...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED POPULATION CENSUS MONITORING SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION» ABSTRACT The purpose of the study was to design and implement a computer based population monitoring system for Enugu State.The researcher critically ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project, electronic diagnosis system, is a software system tailored for use in the diagnosis and analysis of diseases. The software is a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The Automated Teller Machine (ATM) is a self service machine that dispenses cash and performs some human teller functions...Continue Reading »
9. ANALYSIS OF SINGLE AND MULTI-TELLER MODELS OR USING SIMULATION FOR REDUCING WAITING TIME: A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK AND ECO BANK, NIG. LTD» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION This chapter discusses the introductory part of the thesis. It includes the background of the study, research motivat...Continue Reading »
10. SELF EFFICACY AND INFORMATION SEEKING BEHAVIOUR OF STUDENTS OF SELECT UNIVERSITIES IN OGUN STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Information seeking behaviour is a broad term, which involves a set of actions that an individual...Continue Reading »