Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
A centralized database (sometimes abbreviated CDB) is a databasethat is located, stored, and maintained in a single location. This location is most often a central computer or database system, for example a desktop or server CPU, or a mainframe computer. In most cases, a centralized database would be used by an organization (e.g. a business company) or an institution (e.g. a university.) Users access a centralized database through a computer network which is able to give them access to the central CPU, which in turn maintains to the database itself.
All of the information stored on the CBS is accessible from a large number of different points, which in turn creates a significant amount of both advantages and disadvantages
The first ever created computers were overly expensive and did not have separate terminals. Thus, the need for centralized computing quickly arose. As a result, a way for data to be not just processed, but to also be organized and stored was discovered. This gave way to the earliest versions of databases, their respective database management systems (DBMS) and, in turn, centralized databases.
With the growing popularity of computers, more and more types of database orientation and design were introduced. Centralized databases however are still used today, especially where storing and processing data in large enterprises is concerned.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The problem of database has become very crucial in areas of privacy and quick access of data. Specifically regarding the source of the data analyzed for certain purpose.
Extra work of the database management system in managing and maintaining the disparate and separate systems.
Inability of users to interact with the system as if it were one logical system
The security in maintaining individual database systems located in many places is very low. Distributed databases are difficult to work with, and in such a young field there is not much readily available experience medicine. Web Based Health Care Database System
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. Design and development of personnel information system (case study of nation population commission» ABSTRACT This work intends to provide a computer based system for the maintenance of personnel records of employees in organization. The work addresse...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT Cover page Title page Approval page Dedication Abstract Acknowledgment Table of content CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTERONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION General Introduction data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web for at leas...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLMENETATION OF A COMPUTERISED BANKING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA)» ABSTRACT In this world of competitive resource application and technological development, the banks have been totally computerized. This project work ...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN OF A COMPUTER ASSISTED MULTIPLE CHOICE EXAMINATION SYSTEM (A Case Study Of Computer Science Department Fedponek Owerri)» TABLE OF CONTENTTitle page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement AbstractCHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.0 The problem and its settlings 1.1 Objecti...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction The importance of Cloud Computing is increasing and it is receiving a growing attention in the scientific and industrial ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis study investigated online hospital management system as a tool to revolutionize medical profession. With many writers decrying how patien...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION/BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1.0 PRELIMINARIES An online examinationsystem for recruitment of staff is a web application that esta...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION There were three fundamentally distinct education systems in Nigeria in 1990. The indigenous system, Quranic Schools and ...Continue Reading »
» AbstractChapter One: IntroductionBackground of the StudyStatement of the Research problemResearch ObjectivesHypothesisSignificance/Scope of the StudyO...Continue Reading »