Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 46 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Organization Of Figures
Table Of Figures
Table Of Content
1.1 Statement Of The Problem
1.2 Purpose Of Study
1.3 Aims And Objectives
1.4 Scope Of The Study
2.0 Literature Review
3.0 Description And Analysis Of The Existing System
3.1 Method Of Data Collection
3.2 Organizational Structure
3.3 Objective Of The Existing System
3.4 Information Flow Diagrams
3.5 Problem Of Existing System
3.6 Justification For The New System
4.O Design Of The System
4.1 Input Specification
4.2 Output Specification
4.3 File Design
4.4 System Flow Chart
4.5 Procedure Chart
4.6 System Requirement
4.7 Speed And Reliability
4.8 Modes Of Operation
4.9 The Tv Monitor
7.2 Definition Of Terms
The latest development in business activities calls for easy access to the location of companies and their clients/ customers so that effective transaction will be achieved. Also locations and other information about school and supermarkets are needed to be known in the city.
If the information about schools and supermarket within Enugu city are known, the there will be an effective transaction of business and information will flow easily among the company’s for instance if NNPC companies is dealing on a particular material with another enterprises within the same location that transaction of business will be very effective because they will be get thing and giving information to each other especially when there is any change in business world. More so, if a customer of a particular company wants to get any information about another company without going to the company, it does so by going through there system in the office. So, with the information now it does not need to be looking the company since he has known the location
Again, a company has to have the names of their client/ customers with their addresses and phone number register in their system so that if they want to get an information pertaining to a particular person, they do not have to start searching through a large number of complementary cards or files.
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The project is proposed to address the issue of solving the problem of directory transactions among the business premises, which usually causes a greater delay by using large number of complementary cards and letter within Enugu city. So in this case, the computer is used to reduce this problem.
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
The purpose of this study is solving these problem of using letter/ complementary cards in directory system of business premises with the use of computer system of which is efficient. By using computer it reduced the long time of searing or going through a large number of cards looking for the name, address location and tell phone number of a particular company within Enugu city.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
As regards the problems arising from the modern day business activities, an accurate information about relations database, an effective, efficient and easy handing package needs to be developed. The problem in carrying large number of business cards will be eliminated to its minimum.
This design and implementation system has the ability of:
1. Containing thousands of information at fewer number of hard copies
2. The system sort the information in a sequential order so that one can get the required information at that particular time within some seconds.
3. The system also has the ability of locating any given information needed out of numerous number of data in the data base file. In other words, it means that given any company’s name and address with telephone numbers if any, as may be needed by the person in question, the system solves the problem of searching through-that large number of cards for a particular information.
1.4 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
In carrying out this research I decided in Enugu city. This shows that my investigations and findings would base within the directory system of the business premises. The study will cover also the transaction, problem remedies of directory for business premises.
In any research work, there are bound to be limitation which hinders one from handing his owns work easily. Mean while, in carrying out this project work, it took me much time visiting the different companies within Enugu city to collect information which a times I would not get
Secondly, to visit all these companies I spent a lot of money because I have to move from one companies to the other in order to get their names and addresses. So, financial problem constitute to part of the limitation because a times I would not see money to travel with.
Finally, I had experienced a hard time with most managers of
these companies as hey refuse to give me the relevant information I
needed, like their telephone number.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» INTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionThis chapter presents the introduction to the research work under the following sub heads:Theoretical BackgroundStatement ...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED BILL OF MATERIAL PROCESSING SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC 9TH MILE CORNER SIDE» ABSTRACT Computer has tremendously penetrated into every field of life. It makes work flow very easy. Interesting and result oriented. Bill of materia...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Project Online shopping website for gentlemen clothing is a complete multi user website. The system helps in buying of goods, products an...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work deals with an online radio streaming application. Chapter one is an introduction to the project to describe what the proje...Continue Reading »
5. IMPACT OF ROAD TRANSPORTATION MODE ON THE MARKETING OF CONSUMER GOODS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU SOUTH LGA, ENUGU STATE)» ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Food production is geographically dispersed and the task of linking the several food production centers w...Continue Reading »
6. DEVELOPMENT OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM IN THE SERVICE DELIVERY (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In today’s world Development of Management Information System it played a vital role in the service delivery. The area ...Continue Reading »
7. GPS AND GPRS BASED TELEMONITORING SYSTEM FOR EMERGENCY PATIENT TRANSPORTATION (A CASE STUDY OF THE EMERGENCY UNIT OF MATER MISERICORDIAE HOSPITAL AFIK...» ABSTRACT Telemonitoring during the golden hour of patient transportation helps in improved Medicare. Presently there are different physiological data ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Piggery farm is a part of animal section in Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu Piggery Unit (FCAIPU). It can be practice...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Web Design is a process of conceptualization, planning, modelling, and execution of electronic me...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Pharmacy management system is a management system that is designed to improve accuracy and to enhance safety and efficien...Continue Reading »