Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 72 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Playfair is one of the best-known traditional ciphers but it is limited to different aspects such
as: white space, numbers and other printable characters. The existing technique is based on
the use of a 5 × 5 matrix. This algorithm can only allow the text that contains uppercase
alphabets only. But many algorithms have been proposed which allow extension of playfair
to: 6 × 6 matrix, 8 × 8 matrix and 7 × 4 matrix. This dissertation deals with some of the
limitations such as lowercase, numbers, white space and repetition of alphabet in pairs.
Proposed modification uses rhotrix which is a new paradigm of matrix theory for rectangular
arrays. This work proposes an improved key matrix formation of the playfair cipher. The
order of the rhotrix will be set to 6 to make it compatible with the [n×(n-1)] mode of rhotrix
representation which supports all 26 alphabets in both upper case letters (A-Z) as well as
lower case letters (a-z), ten digits (0-9), special characters and the extended special
characters. Experimental result produced better playfair cipher to incorporate randomness and
to eliminate the chances of being attacked by frequency testing of character occurrence over
an existing 11 × 11 matrix. The system was developed in java because of platform
independence and availability.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. Home >> Project Materials >> Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Office Inventory System Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Office I...» Abstract This project is on design and implementation of a computerized office inventory system that is based on a system of valuation known as office...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The customer self ordering system is a computerized system that is being used by customers to place their own orders in the restaurant and al...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The need for a remote control system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting points and sockets has often been a concern fo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In this project work, we present a way to bring information to students by leveraging the availability of phones (with SMS capability). We re...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTSTitle Page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgements iv Table of Contents vList of Figures xList of Tables xi Abstract xii C...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The discovery of the computer has to a greater extent revolutionized most profession and their wo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study This research paper finds the . Today’s society has seen an increase in the use of computer...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED POINT OF SALES SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF GOLDEN TOAST ENUGU)» ABSTRACT The global community especially the technologically advanced world is striving to attain what has been the global information age. It is an a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A plate number is one of government’s established means of identification of vehicles in Nigeria an...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionEmployee’s performance management and appraisal is a subject of great interest in any organization. In every ...Continue Reading »