Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 72 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Playfair is one of the best-known traditional ciphers but it is limited to different aspects such
as: white space, numbers and other printable characters. The existing technique is based on
the use of a 5 × 5 matrix. This algorithm can only allow the text that contains uppercase
alphabets only. But many algorithms have been proposed which allow extension of playfair
to: 6 × 6 matrix, 8 × 8 matrix and 7 × 4 matrix. This dissertation deals with some of the
limitations such as lowercase, numbers, white space and repetition of alphabet in pairs.
Proposed modification uses rhotrix which is a new paradigm of matrix theory for rectangular
arrays. This work proposes an improved key matrix formation of the playfair cipher. The
order of the rhotrix will be set to 6 to make it compatible with the [n×(n-1)] mode of rhotrix
representation which supports all 26 alphabets in both upper case letters (A-Z) as well as
lower case letters (a-z), ten digits (0-9), special characters and the extended special
characters. Experimental result produced better playfair cipher to incorporate randomness and
to eliminate the chances of being attacked by frequency testing of character occurrence over
an existing 11 × 11 matrix. The system was developed in java because of platform
independence and availability.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE PROBLEM MILITATING AGAINST EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER SCIENCE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN IGBO-EZE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Computer science is the study of the theory, experimentation, and engineering that form the basis for the design and use of c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Before the advent of computer in Nigeria manufacturing firms, just like other areas of the society w...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT As business become increasingly dependent on Information Technology for their operations, project managers find themselves under pressure to ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Project Online shopping website for gentlemen clothing is a complete multi user website. The system helps in buying of goods, products an...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTS The means through which Otukpo local government water board funds its corporation leaves much to be desired. This result has called for rese...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The term Computer Assisted Learning (CAL) covers a range of computer based packages, which ai...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work identifies the challenges facing police departments that seek to implement computerized crime tracking information systems....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Network monitoring takes note of slow or failing systems and notifies the network administrator of such occurrences. Such not...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTDesign and implementation of Computerized record keeping system has become a big task and indeed a burden to many computer programmes, compute...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED MEDICAL DUTIES SCHEDULING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO TEACHING HOSPITAL)» ABSTRACT There is always the need to introduce more changes or modification in Hospital curricula particularly in the area of their duties scheduling ...Continue Reading »