Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The industrial batch counter is an electronic and electrical device that handles the counting and controls the flow of individuals using an automated slide door that allows access only when the administrator permits. The technique involved in the design is a simple sensor unit that opens and closes the door when someone obstructs the light path. These parameters can be used to determine when someone has moved in or out of the conference hall (for instance). The light sensing type involves monitoring the unit with photon or optical devices; this consists of the encoder (transmission path or the source of energy) and the decoder (receiver unit that converts the light intensity to electrical signal). An LED emitter, combined with a photo detector (Light Dependent Resistor, photo transistor or infrared sensing diode) in proximity, form a very useful object called opto-coupler or opto-isolator. When the opto coupler is obstructed, the door opens and the display shows an increase or decrease of individuals in the room (depending on the path followed). This project report creates a greater picture of the industrial batch counter.
1. THE AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECTThe aim of this project is to demonstrate a smart device that counts the number of people inside a conference hall; and prevents people from entering once the room has reached its capacity.
1. JUSTIFICATION OF THE PROJECTThe need for counting the number of persons inside the conference hall is for statistical record, which will help the conference hall management take a proper account of people; and as well, control the conference hall capacity from being over populated.
1. THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECTThis project covers the features of the capacity monitor, the hardware description, the use of transistor-transistor logic and microcontroller, how the system works and its applications.
1.4 THE PROJECT REPORT ORGANIZATION
This project report is organized into five chapters. The first chapter covers the introduction, aim scope and justification of the project. The second chapter talks about the technology behind the project, the description of the microcontroller, as well as the working principle of the project. Chapter three covers the methodology of the project. Chapter four discusses the designing and construction of the project, as well as other components used in designing this project. Chapter four also talks about the testing of the individual components and packaging of the project. And lastly, chapter five summarizes and concludes the project.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study A biometric system is essentially a pattern recognition system that operates by acquiring biometr...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED CONGESTION CONTROL SYSTEM FOR MULTI-USER TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYThe world is fast becoming a global village and a necessary tool for this process is communicati...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study Probably no other advancement since the telephone has changed the way humanity works quite as mu...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SPRINGLIGHT TECHNOLOGY, UYO)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION Project management establishments like Springlight Technology, Treasure property& project manage...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction Data mining, is the extraction of hidden predictive information from large database, is a powerful new technology with gr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY. Information technology is an essential tool to guest tracking system. The faster and more effectivel...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT An online trading community provides people with a structured method for trading, bartering, or selling goods and services. Most E commerce W...Continue Reading »
8. Development of a Short Message Service (SMS) Based Server for an Auto Text Response System for First Aid Treatment» ABSTRACT Emergencies resulting from accidents and illness occur all around us in everyday life and knowledge of what action needs to be taken to manag...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF DIGITAL LIBRARY SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF IBOM E-LIBRARY,OFF IBB WAY, UYO)» ABSTRACT As we adapt to the trend in information and communication technology which is affecting every sector of our economic life, our educational sy...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Challenges Nigeria organizations are facing which include embezzlement, fraud, misappropriation and mismanagement can be checkmated if there ...Continue Reading »