Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The industrial batch counter is an electronic and electrical device that handles the counting and controls the flow of individuals using an automated slide door that allows access only when the administrator permits. The technique involved in the design is a simple sensor unit that opens and closes the door when someone obstructs the light path. These parameters can be used to determine when someone has moved in or out of the conference hall (for instance). The light sensing type involves monitoring the unit with photon or optical devices; this consists of the encoder (transmission path or the source of energy) and the decoder (receiver unit that converts the light intensity to electrical signal). An LED emitter, combined with a photo detector (Light Dependent Resistor, photo transistor or infrared sensing diode) in proximity, form a very useful object called opto-coupler or opto-isolator. When the opto coupler is obstructed, the door opens and the display shows an increase or decrease of individuals in the room (depending on the path followed). This project report creates a greater picture of the industrial batch counter.
1. THE AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECTThe aim of this project is to demonstrate a smart device that counts the number of people inside a conference hall; and prevents people from entering once the room has reached its capacity.
1. JUSTIFICATION OF THE PROJECTThe need for counting the number of persons inside the conference hall is for statistical record, which will help the conference hall management take a proper account of people; and as well, control the conference hall capacity from being over populated.
1. THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECTThis project covers the features of the capacity monitor, the hardware description, the use of transistor-transistor logic and microcontroller, how the system works and its applications.
1.4 THE PROJECT REPORT ORGANIZATION
This project report is organized into five chapters. The first chapter covers the introduction, aim scope and justification of the project. The second chapter talks about the technology behind the project, the description of the microcontroller, as well as the working principle of the project. Chapter three covers the methodology of the project. Chapter four discusses the designing and construction of the project, as well as other components used in designing this project. Chapter four also talks about the testing of the individual components and packaging of the project. And lastly, chapter five summarizes and concludes the project.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACTAn Android based online clearance system is a research work that will help build an effective information management for schools. It is aimed ...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 INSIGHT TO ONLINE MARKETPLACE Online Market, commonly known as e commerce or eCommerce, or e business consists of the buying and ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 168 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. THE IMPACT OF INTERNET AND THE WAY IT INFLUENCE STUDENTS READING CULTURE (Case study of selected primary schools in Edo State)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYReading is an essential tool for lifelong learning. It is important for everyone to develop the rudi...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 188 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
4. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized National Identity Card Processing System (A Case Study Of Immigration National Identity Card Management I...» Abstract This project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on Immigration National Identity card Management Inform...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 324 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. Design And Implementation Of A Computer Based Household Inventory System (Case Study Presidential Hotel Enugu)» Abstract The activities in household inventory system is of both private and pubic in nature. Household inventory system in the area of computer inclu...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 348 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTThis project work which is conducted to meet the stipulation of the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for the award of National Di...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 137 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Census has been a reliable exercise from time, from where government rely for decision making, and aids for administration an...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 135 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. EVALUATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN E-BANKING AND CYBER CRIME IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIDELITY BANK PLC, 2011-2015)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY There are few innovations that have changed the dynamics of banking as much as the e banking revolu...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 302 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
9. DEVELOPMENT OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM IN THE SERVICE DELIVERY (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In today’s world Development of Management Information System it played a vital role in the service delivery. The area ...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 280 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In recent years there has been a significant increase in shopping online especially among young ...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 308 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE