Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The industrial batch counter is an electronic and electrical device that handles the counting and controls the flow of individuals using an automated slide door that allows access only when the administrator permits. The technique involved in the design is a simple sensor unit that opens and closes the door when someone obstructs the light path. These parameters can be used to determine when someone has moved in or out of the conference hall (for instance). The light sensing type involves monitoring the unit with photon or optical devices; this consists of the encoder (transmission path or the source of energy) and the decoder (receiver unit that converts the light intensity to electrical signal). An LED emitter, combined with a photo detector (Light Dependent Resistor, photo transistor or infrared sensing diode) in proximity, form a very useful object called opto-coupler or opto-isolator. When the opto coupler is obstructed, the door opens and the display shows an increase or decrease of individuals in the room (depending on the path followed). This project report creates a greater picture of the industrial batch counter.
1. THE AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECTThe aim of this project is to demonstrate a smart device that counts the number of people inside a conference hall; and prevents people from entering once the room has reached its capacity.
1. JUSTIFICATION OF THE PROJECTThe need for counting the number of persons inside the conference hall is for statistical record, which will help the conference hall management take a proper account of people; and as well, control the conference hall capacity from being over populated.
1. THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECTThis project covers the features of the capacity monitor, the hardware description, the use of transistor-transistor logic and microcontroller, how the system works and its applications.
1.4 THE PROJECT REPORT ORGANIZATION
This project report is organized into five chapters. The first chapter covers the introduction, aim scope and justification of the project. The second chapter talks about the technology behind the project, the description of the microcontroller, as well as the working principle of the project. Chapter three covers the methodology of the project. Chapter four discusses the designing and construction of the project, as well as other components used in designing this project. Chapter four also talks about the testing of the individual components and packaging of the project. And lastly, chapter five summarizes and concludes the project.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR FARM MANAGEMENT USING MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Accurate and easy to use Farm Management Information Systems (FMIS) are of fundamental importance for a succ...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 645 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» Abstract This research examines the insecurity situation and crime rate in Port Harcourt Rivers State and the implications for the safety of lives and...Continue Reading »
88 pages | 135 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY When one looked back with analytical mid, we can concluded that computer technology keeps an advancing with remark...Continue Reading »
34 pages | 279 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This project work has looked into the use of multi media in teaching and learning of computer science, a case study of Oredo local government...Continue Reading »
36 pages | 397 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION RESULT PROCESSING SYSTEM (A Case Study Federal Government College, Enugu)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Remuneration is the monetary compensation that one receives exchange for the work or services performed. Typ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 456 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE ADMISSION AND RESULT CHECKING SYSTEM FOR A HIGHER INSTITUTION» ABSTRACT In every institution, admission and result are the most important data which is the basic for each candidate. The institution makes sure that...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 319 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED BANKING MODEL (A CASE STUDY OF OSPOLY MICROFINANCE BANK, IREE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION Banking in Nigeria is said to have a long history since Nigeria become independent in 1960. According to history in 1872...Continue Reading »
35 pages | 283 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In most organizations particularly business organizations, most of what goes on consists largely of transactions. A trans...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 202 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The computer system has been of a great assistance to Human Resource Management (HRM) in term of online recruitment simpl...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 2,787 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION/BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY There are many different ways of presenting information for tourist. In the past, tourist regions...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 1,196 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE