Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The industrial batch counter is an electronic and electrical device that handles the counting and controls the flow of individuals using an automated slide door that allows access only when the administrator permits. The technique involved in the design is a simple sensor unit that opens and closes the door when someone obstructs the light path. These parameters can be used to determine when someone has moved in or out of the conference hall (for instance). The light sensing type involves monitoring the unit with photon or optical devices; this consists of the encoder (transmission path or the source of energy) and the decoder (receiver unit that converts the light intensity to electrical signal). An LED emitter, combined with a photo detector (Light Dependent Resistor, photo transistor or infrared sensing diode) in proximity, form a very useful object called opto-coupler or opto-isolator. When the opto coupler is obstructed, the door opens and the display shows an increase or decrease of individuals in the room (depending on the path followed). This project report creates a greater picture of the industrial batch counter.
1. THE AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECTThe aim of this project is to demonstrate a smart device that counts the number of people inside a conference hall; and prevents people from entering once the room has reached its capacity.
1. JUSTIFICATION OF THE PROJECTThe need for counting the number of persons inside the conference hall is for statistical record, which will help the conference hall management take a proper account of people; and as well, control the conference hall capacity from being over populated.
1. THE SCOPE OF THE PROJECTThis project covers the features of the capacity monitor, the hardware description, the use of transistor-transistor logic and microcontroller, how the system works and its applications.
1.4 THE PROJECT REPORT ORGANIZATION
This project report is organized into five chapters. The first chapter covers the introduction, aim scope and justification of the project. The second chapter talks about the technology behind the project, the description of the microcontroller, as well as the working principle of the project. Chapter three covers the methodology of the project. Chapter four discusses the designing and construction of the project, as well as other components used in designing this project. Chapter four also talks about the testing of the individual components and packaging of the project. And lastly, chapter five summarizes and concludes the project.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONA system, with numerous definitions can be literally seen in a computer way as a collection of the hardware and software compon...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Computerization is defined as the control of processes by computers and its peripherals. Today it wou...Continue Reading »
» COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT SOCIETY SYSTEM (CTCSS)AbstractThis project work aimed at developing a Cooperative Thrift and Credit Society System (CTCS...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION National security is the requirement to maintain the survival of the state through the use of economic, security operativ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION 1.2 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A password is a word or string of characters used for user authentication to prove identity of ac...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED BILL OF MATERIAL PROCESSING SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC 9TH MILE CORNER SIDE» ABSTRACT Computer has tremendously penetrated into every field of life. It makes work flow very easy. Interesting and result oriented. Bill of materia...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT As business become increasingly dependent on Information Technology for their operations, project managers find themselves under pressure to ...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTTitle page App...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CAMPUS VOTING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT (SUG)UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Elections form a critical process in democratic systems and application of information technologi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionThis chapter presents the background of the study, statement of the problem, aim and objectives of the study, s...Continue Reading »