Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on National Identity card. It is also aimed at keeping records of all processing and administration system for national Identity card with view of modifying it into a full computerized system.
The study covers the areas of application entry, record verification, list generation, code numbering and maintenance of the managed information. The new system developed is very easy to use and gives answers to report generation. Problems which evolved from the existing system as a result of inefficiency will be notified and new system design implemented.
During the analysis, examination of written documents, oral interviews as well as text books, journals will be used for data collection and also a source of information. Also, it is expected that a program will be produced in order to help the national identity card processing and also document identity cards. With references to the rapid growth in the information technology, it is deemed necessary to develop a fully computerized system for the National Identity Card System through this project.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Statement of the problem
1.2 Purpose of study
1.3 Aims and objectives
1.7 Definitions of terms
2.0 literature review
3.0 description and analysis of the existing system
3.1 Fact finding method used.
3.2 Organizational structure
3.3 Objective of the existing system
3.4 Input, process, output analysis
3.5 Information flow diagram
3.6 Problem of the existing system
3.7 Justification for the new system
4.0 System design methodology
4.1 Design of the new system-
4.2 Output specifications and design
4.3 Input specifications and design
4.4 File design
4.5 Procedure chart
4.6 System flow chart
4.7 System requirements
4.8 Implementation of the new system
4.9 Program design
4.10 Program flow chart
5.1 System documentation
5.2 Program documentation
5.3 User documentation
6.0 Conclusion and recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Documentation System Of Court Proceedings (A Case Study Of Federal High Court Enugu State)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION In a bid to solve their problems and make life less cumbersome have been evolving from one idea to another. They have tried m...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The success of sustainable urban transportation is based on selecting the optimal design and serv...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED ANTENATAL INFORAMTION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF PARK-LANE HOSPITAL)» ABSTRACT The Antenatal unit in the outpatient Department of any hospital letters for medical advices and treatments to payment mothers before delivery...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE STUDENT CLEARANCE SYSTEM USING DATA MINING TECHNIQUES A STUDY OF NAITES NIGERIA» ABSTRACT It has been a difficult issues to the final year student of NAITES, when it comes to clearance, a process done by every passing out student t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Variance measures the variability or difference from a mean or response. A variance value of 0 i...Continue Reading »
6. Effects Of Standard Costing On The Profitability Of Manufacturing Companies (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Plc,ama, Udi Local Government Of Enugu...» The topic of this research is effects of standard costing on the profitability of a manufacturing company. The purpose of this study was to discover i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Traditionally, high control in home and office environments takes place through switches (on/off)...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION A search engine is an information retrieval system designed to help find information stored on a computer system. The se...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERSIZED NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD PROCESSING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD, ANAOCH LOCAL GOVERNEMNT...» ABSTRACT This project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on National Identity card. It is also aimed at keeping ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a scheme organized to have fresh Nigeria graduates passed through a o...Continue Reading »