Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on National Identity card. It is also aimed at keeping records of all processing and administration system for national Identity card with view of modifying it into a full computerized system.
The study covers the areas of application entry, record verification, list generation, code numbering and maintenance of the managed information. The new system developed is very easy to use and gives answers to report generation. Problems which evolved from the existing system as a result of inefficiency will be notified and new system design implemented.
During the analysis, examination of written documents, oral interviews as well as text books, journals will be used for data collection and also a source of information. Also, it is expected that a program will be produced in order to help the national identity card processing and also document identity cards. With references to the rapid growth in the information technology, it is deemed necessary to develop a fully computerized system for the National Identity Card System through this project.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Statement of the problem
1.2 Purpose of study
1.3 Aims and objectives
1.7 Definitions of terms
2.0 literature review
3.0 description and analysis of the existing system
3.1 Fact finding method used.
3.2 Organizational structure
3.3 Objective of the existing system
3.4 Input, process, output analysis
3.5 Information flow diagram
3.6 Problem of the existing system
3.7 Justification for the new system
4.0 System design methodology
4.1 Design of the new system-
4.2 Output specifications and design
4.3 Input specifications and design
4.4 File design
4.5 Procedure chart
4.6 System flow chart
4.7 System requirements
4.8 Implementation of the new system
4.9 Program design
4.10 Program flow chart
5.1 System documentation
5.2 Program documentation
5.3 User documentation
6.0 Conclusion and recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has become a major tool for gaining competitive ad...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STUDENT EVALUATION PROGRAM (A CASE STUDY OF DAUGHTERS OF DIVINE LOVE JUNIORATE)» ABSTRACT Student achievement is profoundly influenced by the evaluation practice used by teachers in the classroom. Research in education has consiste...Continue Reading »
3. DEVELOPMENT OF AN ENHANCED CHECKPOINTING TECHNIQUE IN GRID COMPUTING USING PROGRAMMER LEVEL CONTROLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Grid computing uses a computer network in which each computer's resources are shared with every o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Thousands of banks perform millions of monetary transactions every day and thousands of users follow almost ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work was embarked on due to the issues being faced in academic setting on scheduling exams for the students so as not to have a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The world is becoming a smaller place in which to live and work. A technological revolution in co...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on the impact of computer in rural area. The total population for the study is 200 selected residents in selected communities i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION TO LASER BASED INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEM. 1.0INTRODUCTION A laser based intruder alarm system as in this project work is a security...Continue Reading »
9. AN ONLINE TOURISM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AT FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA. (A CASE STUDY OF NIGER STATE TOURISM CORPORATION)» ABSTRACT This project is aimed at designing an Online Tourism Management System (Case Study of Niger State Tourism Corporation). Tourism is very impor...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRAFFIC OFFENCE DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY COMMISSIONER, ENUGU) (Computer Sc...» ABSTRACT This project is carried out in order to develop computer based Traffic Offence documentation system to all aviate the problems incurred in Fe...Continue Reading »