Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
This project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on National Identity card. It is also aimed at keeping records of all processing and administration system for national Identity card with view of modifying it into a full computerized system.
The study covers the areas of application entry, record verification, list generation, code numbering and maintenance of the managed information. The new system developed is very easy to use and gives answers to report generation. Problems which evolved from the existing system as a result of inefficiency will be notified and new system design implemented.
During the analysis, examination of written documents, oral interviews as well as text books, journals will be used for data collection and also a source of information. Also, it is expected that a program will be produced in order to help the national identity card processing and also document identity cards. With references to the rapid growth in the information technology, it is deemed necessary to develop a fully computerized system for the National Identity Card System through this project.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Statement of the problem
1.2 Purpose of study
1.3 Aims and objectives
1.7 Definitions of terms
2.0 literature review
3.0 description and analysis of the existing system
3.1 Fact finding method used.
3.2 Organizational structure
3.3 Objective of the existing system
3.4 Input, process, output analysis
3.5 Information flow diagram
3.6 Problem of the existing system
3.7 Justification for the new system
4.0 System design methodology
4.1 Design of the new system-
4.2 Output specifications and design
4.3 Input specifications and design
4.4 File design
4.5 Procedure chart
4.6 System flow chart
4.7 System requirements
4.8 Implementation of the new system
4.9 Program design
4.10 Program flow chart
5.1 System documentation
5.2 Program documentation
5.3 User documentation
6.0 Conclusion and recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract This study is on the impact of computer in rural area. The total population for the study is 200 selected residents in selected communities i...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTSTitle Page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgements iv Table of Contents vList of Figures xList of Tables xi Abstract xii C...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The world today has become computerized, where most manually done task are now automated for versatility, flexibility, accura...Continue Reading »
4. DATA MINING TECHNIQUES IN ANALYSIS OF STUDENT COURSE OF STUDY [A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC, IREE.]» Abstract Data mining has a great deal of attention in the information industry in recent year due to the wide availability of high amount of data and ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The American institutes of accountants defines the term inventory as “the aggregate of these it...Continue Reading »
6. COMPUTER BASE NETWORK SECURITY AND FIREWALLS IN BANKING SYSTEM (A Case Study Of Diamond Bank Nig Plc Owerri)» TABLE OF CONTENTTitle page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Abstract Table of contentCHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Back ground of study 1.2 ...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN SEISMIC DATA PROCESSING» ABSTRACT Oil industry is a prominent aspect of modern economy and as it were exploration activities are very important for continuity of oil productio...Continue Reading »
8. COMPUTER BASED TAXATION MONITORING SYSTEM IN AKWA IBOM STATE (A CASE STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE)» ABSTRACT This research work is about the design and implementation of a computer based system to compute taxes and revenue in Akwa Ibom State. Before ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In the past, security was simply a matter of locking the door or storing files in a locked filing cabinet or safe. Today,...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED TRADING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter unfold the impact of Web based Trading System, it background information, the statement of the ...Continue Reading »