Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on National Identity card. It is also aimed at keeping records of all processing and administration system for national Identity card with view of modifying it into a full computerized system.
The study covers the areas of application entry, record verification, list generation, code numbering and maintenance of the managed information. The new system developed is very easy to use and gives answers to report generation. Problems which evolved from the existing system as a result of inefficiency will be notified and new system design implemented.
During the analysis, examination of written documents, oral interviews as well as text books, journals will be used for data collection and also a source of information. Also, it is expected that a program will be produced in order to help the national identity card processing and also document identity cards. With references to the rapid growth in the information technology, it is deemed necessary to develop a fully computerized system for the National Identity Card System through this project.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Statement of the problem
1.2 Purpose of study
1.3 Aims and objectives
1.7 Definitions of terms
2.0 literature review
3.0 description and analysis of the existing system
3.1 Fact finding method used.
3.2 Organizational structure
3.3 Objective of the existing system
3.4 Input, process, output analysis
3.5 Information flow diagram
3.6 Problem of the existing system
3.7 Justification for the new system
4.0 System design methodology
4.1 Design of the new system-
4.2 Output specifications and design
4.3 Input specifications and design
4.4 File design
4.5 Procedure chart
4.6 System flow chart
4.7 System requirements
4.8 Implementation of the new system
4.9 Program design
4.10 Program flow chart
5.1 System documentation
5.2 Program documentation
5.3 User documentation
6.0 Conclusion and recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER INTELLIGENT PHARMACEUTICAL CENTRE SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNTH ENUGU)» ABSTRACT The need to develop a system that would improve the management of stocked pharmaceutical items in the pharmacy became beatable due to some se...Continue Reading »
2. The Challenges Of Cost Benefit Analysis, In A Computerized Accounting System (a Case Studyof Coca-cola Bottling Company Enugu)» This research is on the challenges of cost benefit analysis in a computerized Accounting System. The purpose of this study is to inquire into the viab...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Billing is the act of issuing bills for goods or services rendered. A bill is a printed or writte...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF DATABASE SYSTEM FOR PATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A Case Study Of Delta Hospital Onitsha)» ABSTRACTThe study was carried out to verify all the manual processes involved in patient management system and to seek for a way of automating the sys...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis study investigated online hospital management system as a tool to revolutionize medical profession. With many writers decrying how patien...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (A CASE STUDY OF CARITAS UNIVERSITY ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An entrance examination is an examination that many educational institutions use to select students for admission. These ...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PERSONNEL AUDITING SYSTEM OF A LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION (CASE STUDY ABIA STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL RE...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Modern societies are technology driven thus changing their characteristics at an accelerating rate. One of the current de...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION RESULT PROCESSING SYSTEM (A Case Study Federal Government College, Enugu)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Remuneration is the monetary compensation that one receives exchange for the work or services performed. Typ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis project was centered on card based security system. The current process of security is being operated manually and due to this procedure ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Computerization is defined as the control of processes by computers and its peripherals. Today it wou...Continue Reading »