Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 51 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Organization Of The Work
Table Of Contents
1.1 Statement Of The Problem
1.2 Purpose Of The Study
1.3 Aims And Objectives
1.6 Definition Of Terms
2.0 Literature Review
3.0 Description And Analysis Of The Existing System
3.1 Facts Finding Methods Used
3.2 Organisational Structure
3.3 Objective Of The Existing System
3.4 Input. Process, Output Analysis
3.5 Information Flow Diagram
3.6 Problem Of The Existing System
3.7 Justification For The New System
4.0 Design Of The New System
4.1 Output Specifications And Design
4.2 Input Specifications And Design
4.3 File Design
4.4 Procedure Chart
4.5 System Flowchart
4.6 System Requirements
5.1 Program Design
5.2 Program Flowcharts
5.3 Source Program
5.4 Test Run
The application of the use of the computer in almost all facet of human endeavor cannot be our stressed. Since the introduction of the microcomputer, the world of office automation has changed and will continue to be changing with memorization made to the present ones. We are trying to see the impact, the computer will make to tourism.
Tourism is the collective name use in deserving the body that is responsible for providing welfare, hospitality, recreation etc. to visitors who have come to their area of jurisdiction for vocational holiday, business pilgrimage etc. the body that is charged with this responsibility is the Nigeria Tourism Board (NTB) at the Federal level with some state having their own state tourism boards of which Enugu State is one.
It is now proposed to analyze and design a typical tour
operators, tour booking system applying structural design tools and
techniques Development commences with conceptual model of the system,
progressing through the various states of analysis as outlined in the
text or abstract it must be remembered that the initial state is
concerned with what is done rather how it is done.
The following details will therefore refer only to the procedural task for booking tour rather than the methods employed for performing them.
First a description of the system known as design of a
computerized information system for use in tourist guide is given to
provide an initial understanding of the nature of the system
A data – driven approach is adopted as this type of system is primarily concerned with data flow occurring at various states of processing tour booking
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Because of the complexity of Enugu State tourism board, efforts have been made to find out the major cause of ineffectiveness in Enugu State tourism board.
The major problem is the slow response, time in handling inquires and making bookings. Both customers and travel agents complain
of the difficulty telephone time continuously engaged. This often
causes customer to book their tour through other tourism operators,
causing a loss of profit, due to the inefficiency of the current system
there is a tendency for are craft seats and hotel accommodation to be
either over booked or not booked at all.
A system is required to overcome those problems but attempting to sign a system to eliminate such weakness it is necessary to analyze the system using structural methodology.
PURPOSES OF THE STUDY
The study is aimed at Enugu state Tourism board and their problem in the documentation of information or in the projection services.
It is hoped, however that if this study is careful and adequately carried out, it will be possible to ascertain the core problems and offer useful/meaningful suggestions to alleviate these problems affecting Enugu state tourism board.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Due to the delay characterized by the manual system in discharging the function of the tourism board information e.g. A tourism from a far country may like to visit Enugu and phone to know the names of hotels in Enugu, their cost, if, they are fully booked, tickets reservations, monument places like games reserve. There is no way of supplying a tourist with answers to this questions on the phone instantly, without the use of computer.
We are trying to see how the use of computer can help in these activities and easy the delay hitherto encountered in the old dispensation manual system.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
Operations carried out in tourism boards are numerous. I am therefore restricting myself in this project to those operations that concerns the tourism.
Specifically an interested in designing a computer system that will facilitate information and rendering of services in Enugu state tourism board.
This design will be of a greater use both the projection sevices and in the documentation of information in tourist airways.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
1 COMPUTER:- An electronic device, which on receipt of an appropriate input, is capable of processing the inputs according to a set of previously supplied instructions and making the result (outputs) available, if designed.
2. FILE:- A collection of related records.
3. PROGRAM:- Series of instructions to the computer
4. ARRIVAL AIRPORT:- a place where airline lands from another country.
5. AIRLINE:- Nigeria Airline K/M
6 ADDRESS:- Bills to address, where we send customers document.
7 BOOKING REFERENCE:- Old booking and when booking new one we reference.
8 BUSINESS TELEPHONE NUMBER:- Telephone number in the business place.
9 CUSTOMER:- A tourism business system customer.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Rapid economic development and social well being constitute the transformation imperative of deve...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The process of keeping the cost of all the raw materials used in producing any product in ANAMMCO is not an easy task. The concept of COMPUTE...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN SEISMIC DATA PROCESSING» ABSTRACT Oil industry is a prominent aspect of modern economy and as it were exploration activities are very important for continuity of oil productio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Nowadays organizations are now very concerned in generating ideas and strategies that will facili...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionThis chapter presents the introduction to the research study under the following headings:Theoretical Backgroun...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED POPULATION ANALYSIS SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Demography is the statistical and mathematical study of the size, composition, and spatial distribution of human populati...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was intended to examine the historical development of artificial intelligence. This study was guided by the following objectives; ...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE REAL-TIME PARCEL TRACKING AND MONITORING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN POSTAL SERVICE [NIPOST])» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONAs children playing hide and seek, there seemed to be so many places where we could hide and never be found. With the world...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED TRADING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter unfold the impact of Web based Trading System, it background information, the statement of the ...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED BANKING MODEL (A CASE STUDY OF OSPOLY MICROFINANCE BANK, IREE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION Banking in Nigeria is said to have a long history since Nigeria become independent in 1960. According to history in 1872...Continue Reading »