Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 105 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Computers are known for their wide range of uses especially in scientific and mathematical fields. However little or no thought has been given to designing a complete and thorough intelligence entrance examination on a computer system in our immediate environment. This entrance examination system is designed to assist university administration examination in attaining a standardized sample, and as such the psychological implication of such a design is very important.
The design of the system is quite simple and easily understood. Its flexibility makes it amenable for future changes and amendment to either incorporate other aspects of intelligence or to be designed for any other school age or class. The question of the online entrance examination system are programmed and visually displayed on the system‘s screen in an interactive form. The student answers the question on the computer system, immediately the question is marked and notified. The result of the examination is also displayed at the end of the examination which goes a long way to lessen the fears of students that they were marked down in the examination. Since the entrance examination is examined by the computer, time cost of manual examination is saved. Based on the virtues of internet amendment which have been made to the examination system concept by constructing a website with online entrance examination, online question setting and answer and online management by the administrator.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACTCreating an application with databases and has potential benefits in all sector, including the educational sector. This project is aimed at de...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 320 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Information and Communication Technology (ICT), specifically mobile health (mHealth), can play a ...Continue Reading »
114 pages | 316 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB ENABLED ONLINE TUTORIAL (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT)» ABSTRACT This project was centered on web enabled visual basic online tutorial. The current process of teaching and learning is being done manually an...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 530 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» Chapter 1 1. INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction A port scanner is a piece of software designed to search a network host for open ports. This is often used ...Continue Reading »
47 pages | 445 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED SURVEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN RESEARCH FOUNDATION)» ABSTRACT The paper aims at designing and implementing a web enabled survey system that can used by research institutions in gathering information from...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 303 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This study was intended to evaluate the effect of computer usage on academic performance of students. This study was guided by the following ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 466 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT In an attempt to alleviate the problem of medial diagnosis and to increase its affiance computerized patient diagnosis is development to assi...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 294 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STUDENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND ALLOCATION SYSTEM (Case study of Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY In many tertiary institutions in the country, students seek a project in a given field of specialty a...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 1,139 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EXPERT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR AUTOMOBILE FAULT DETECTION AND DIAGNOSIS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In present time most households own at least one car. This figure shows that a car is very important to people’s lives ...Continue Reading »
78 pages | 303 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This project describes the automated toll collection system for toll gate based on RFID technology. Most of the toll collection systems commo...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 324 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE