Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 105 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Computers are known for their wide range of uses especially in scientific and mathematical fields. However little or no thought has been given to designing a complete and thorough intelligence entrance examination on a computer system in our immediate environment. This entrance examination system is designed to assist university administration examination in attaining a standardized sample, and as such the psychological implication of such a design is very important.
The design of the system is quite simple and easily understood. Its flexibility makes it amenable for future changes and amendment to either incorporate other aspects of intelligence or to be designed for any other school age or class. The question of the online entrance examination system are programmed and visually displayed on the system‘s screen in an interactive form. The student answers the question on the computer system, immediately the question is marked and notified. The result of the examination is also displayed at the end of the examination which goes a long way to lessen the fears of students that they were marked down in the examination. Since the entrance examination is examined by the computer, time cost of manual examination is saved. Based on the virtues of internet amendment which have been made to the examination system concept by constructing a website with online entrance examination, online question setting and answer and online management by the administrator.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT English is the official language of only seven countries comprising little more than five percent of the world's population. Yet the majority...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 346 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTMost marketing, production, and manufacturing firms have the basic problem of information flow between the various departments within the orga...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES OF E-LEARNING IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY EDUCATION USING NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA AKURE STUDY CENTER.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY E learning refers to the use of ICTs i.e. Information and Communication Technology to enhance and...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
4. THE ROLE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY IN PUBLIC SECTOR ADMINISTRATION (THE CASE OF NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION IMO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of The Study The role of information communication technology in the public sector it cannot be over emphasize...Continue Reading »
47 pages | 56 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This project research was done to build a device that is capable of recording the heart rate of an individual and sending that heart rate to ...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 335 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The world as it stands now can be said to be digitalised in every ramification and as such this project is aimed at looking f...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 372 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTIn this project work, we present a way to bring information to students by leveraging the availability of phones (with SMS capability). We rev...Continue Reading »
35 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. Design And Implementation Of Student Evaluation Program (A Case Study Of Daughters Of Divine Love Juniorate)» Abstract Student achievement is profoundly influenced by the evaluation practice used by teachers in the classroom. Research in education has consiste...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 503 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTA visa is most commonly a sticker endorsed in the applicant's passport or other travel document. The visa, when required, was historically gra...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 420 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionHuman resources database management system is an electronic record management system that can aid human resourc...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 355 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE