Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 65 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Attendance Management System is software developed for daily student attendance in schools, colleges and institutes. If facilitates to access the attendance information of a particular Employee in a particular industry. The information is sorted by the operators, which will be provided by the employee for a particular working day. This system wills also help in evaluating attendance eligibility criteria of a employee.
1.2 Statement of the problem
The purpose of developing attendance management system is to computerized the tradition way of taking attendance. Another purpose for developing this software is to generate the report automatically at the end of the session or in the between of the session.
1.3 Scope of the study
The scope of the project is the system on which the software is installed, i.e. the project is developed as a desktop application, and it will work for a particular institute or organization. But later on the project can be modified to operate it online.
Employee Personal information: Name, Date of Birth, Age, Marital Status, address (permanent and present) and contact person details, Email, Contact no., Blood group, Nationality, Category, employee profile, Date of joining, Service up to, employee current position and job profile, family background details, employee local address and references details, Passport No., PF No, ESI No, Bank A/c No., Qualification details and previous work experiences.
Manage leaves of all types for employees Manage different types of employee leave status: permanent, rolling contract and contract Leave ledger of employee Leave application management to be handled by HR Leave structure and policy management.
Time Management :-
Prior intimation to HR in case of late coming, early going, absence due to travel on duty Management of shifts Managing overtime of employee Manual attendance entries in the system by HR in case of scanner failure
The benefits of using a time and attendance management solution at your workplace can not be underestimated. With thousands and thousands of employees working in many companies around the world, the need of an efficient organizational system or programs are getting more and more vital. Therefore, there are many companies implementing time management solutions in order to improve productivity.
Attendance Management System covers the requirements of the Personnel Department in terms of Manpower Analysis, day-to-day monitoring of the Attendance, Maintaining Statutory Registers, Monitoring of Leave Records, Calculation of Overtime and transfer of relevant information to the Payroll System. It also works well as a member database. You can create customized attendance reports, event schedules, membership rosters, and attendance forms. The program is easy to use, and it's well suited for any organization that needs to keep track of attendance.
1.4 objective of the study
Create a Window application to be used in place of old paper based user Employee Salary manage process.
Use .NET and SQL Server technology to create strong and secured database connectivity.
Incorporate the server software within the code.
Run time package and deployment instructions are given.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONEI.0 Introduction Computerized System and improved efficiency have been the focus of entrepreneurs. As with many business scenarios, getting...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE STUDENT CLEARANCE SYSTEM USING DATA MINING TECHNIQUES A STUDY OF NAITES NIGERIA» ABSTRACT It has been a difficult issues to the final year student of NAITES, when it comes to clearance, a process done by every passing out student t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Project Online shopping website for gentlemen clothing is a complete multi user website. The system helps in buying of goods, products an...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED MEDICAL DUTIES SCHEDULING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO TEACHING HOSPITAL)» ABSTRACT There is always the need to introduce more changes or modification in Hospital curricula particularly in the area of their duties scheduling ...Continue Reading »
» ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYA visa (from the Latin charta visa, meaning "paper which has been seen") is a conditional authorizat...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Drug procurement and distribution tracking system is a set of computer programs that obtains the supplies of drugs distribute the drugs and m...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY. Information technology is an essential tool to guest tracking. The faster and more effectively it wo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work deals extensively with the design and construction of an electronic dice display (EOD) with audio unit. The device displays the of ...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF VEHICLE TICKETING MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR PUBLIC BUSES (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE TRANSPORT CORPORATION, ...» ABSTRACT With an E ticketing its time saving and its ticketless way to travel, the aim of the project work is to implement a system that will end the ...Continue Reading »