Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 55 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a scheme organized to have fresh Nigeria graduates passed through a one year orientation and training programmed. The scheme which was established in 1973 by the federal government of Nigeria, have “Corp” members posted to different states far from their city or states of origin. They are expected to mix with people of other tribes, social and family backgrounds, to learn the culture of the indigents in the place they are posted to. This action is aimed to bring about unity in the country and to help youths appreciate other ethnics groups. Decision making is at the very centre of education management and administration, especially as it affects fresh graduate posting. Topping the list of the problems inherent on the existing system is the influence of god fatherism in the posting of graduate. While graduate from rich or influential homes are rejoicing of been posted to their desired or requested states of the federation, graduate from poor/non-influential homes are moon of been posted to undesirable places. The discourse of god fatherism had so much influenced the socioeconomic and political life of the nation especially in the fourth republic. It has become almost impossible for an individual to hold political office either by appointment or election without patronizing a godfather because of their power and influence. However, the insurgence of the Boko Haram and insecurity problem in the nation has attracted many which before now do not believe in god fatherism to embrace the gospel of god fatherism to secure a non-violence place for their wards.
1.2 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Until recently, the posting of graduate student of higher institution was done manually and that have slow the process of posting corps member to their primary assignment.
Take for instance, the delay in the existing system of posting of a corps member was caused by existing system of postings, data on which routine and time consuming this is because of the volume of data on which routine task performed is proportional very large. This results in imprecision and slow processing. The data that is being operated requires a secure system and intensifies the need to provide a complex machine that will assist to make a suitable process. The system with its advanced features in storage processing and retrieval make this processing very easy with the help of the automated system retrieval and editing of documents and all problems of the existing system processing will be a thing of the past.
1.3 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The existing system was facing challenge of posting prospective corps member base on the concession condition (critical ailment).
1.4 THE AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The objective of this project is to improve an existing system by adding a concession condition (critical ailment of prospective corps member) incorporating concessional condition posting into the existing system.
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The design of information system is very important in the aspect of national youth service corps because of the sensitive role it plays in the country. In order to keep the scheme moving and reliable, the implementation of information system will be very important or significant in the scheme in achieving her objectives, because without adequate information the scheme will be useless. This will subsequently benefit the scheme, the nation and the corps member at large.
1.6 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This project is mainly centered on the posting system of “NYSC”. The research will investigate the formal posting system by looking at is short comings and try to proffer solution to the existing system by implementing a new computerized posting system to cover a concession condition of deploying prospective corps member to state level.
1.7 LIMITATIONS OF STUDY
This project work is not cover securities issues before posting are done. It is important to mention that time was a major constraint in the course of this project. Due to that this project is restricted to posting or deployment, then community development service and camp orientation was not included.
1.8 OPERATIONAL DEFINITION TERMS
1. Deployment: Deployment is the movement of an individual or entire military unit to an overseas location to accomplish a task or mission.
2. National service: is a common name for mandatory government service program
3. NYSC: National Youth Service corp
4. Databases: A systematically arranged collection of computer data, structured so that it can be automatically retrieved or manipulated. It is also called databank.
5. Computer Program: This is a set of instruction that guides the computer on the action to perform.
6. Flowchart: This is graphical representation of step by step by which computer can follow pop execute a task.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Rapid economic development and social well being constitute the transformation imperative of deve...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT A BIOMETRICALLY OPERATED RIFLE RACK TO REDUCE THE UNAUTHORIZED ISSUE OF WEAPONS IN THE ARMORY OF THE NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION A rifle is a portable long barreled firearm designed for precision shooting, to be held with both ha...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this project is to develop a database for indigenes of rivers state that are above 60 years of age which will in turn help the gov...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT With the rapid development in Computer Technology, most organization have embraced the use of computer resources in its activities to enable ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The fast paced growth and development of information and communication technology (ICT) has brough...Continue Reading »
6. Design and Implementation of a Mobile Based Road Situation Reporting App for the Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA)» The aim of this computer science project topic is to develop a Mobile Based Road Situation Reporting App that can be used by the members of the genera...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED LOAN SCHEME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF HARVARD TRUST BANK ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Loan service for small organizations individuals was initiated after a number of considerations on the banking system. Major ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Computerized based spec analysis system includes the sets of methods that allow us to measure the dimensions and dynamics of populations. The...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This project work intends to automate the existing criminal records of the Nigeria police using Enugu criminal investigating department. The ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Is the computer really a new frontier opportunity and means to solve our problem is it of any help to management information system. It is th...Continue Reading »