Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In an attempt to speed up the process of Examination processing system, here comes a need to create a fast, effective and efficient system which is bound to replace the existing manually operated system. This research work attempt to weaken and outline possible solution to curb this problem. The view of this becomes necessary to suggest the introduction of Computer Based System to help alleviate and correct this trend.
The name Polytechnic is college of or for higher Education in specific and technique subject that requires
data and information operations for a small and large-smart operation so it expected to be developed effectively and efficiently in order to ensure high quality graduates and research materials.
The examination processing system was introduced into and Nigeria in 1990 to deal essentially with students, staff and financial records in high institution /Education. The areas identified as properties include.
a. Creation of generation awareness for information match system
b. Computer appreciation
c. Data collection and processing /data interpretation
d. Computer operation.
Each higher institution was requested to set up a management information system (MIS) committee.
STATEMENTS OF PROBLEM
Before examination processing system was introduced into Nigeria Polytechnic, the systems used were;
i. There were not accurate and reliable,
ii. Student records where missing and sometime mistakes were made during recording.
OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
The main objectives of this study are;
1. To design a software that is faster, accurate, efficient and with a reliable processing system.
2. To investigate the adequacy of the system.
3. To help the management of the institution to provide an accurate result of a particular student.
SCOPE/DELIMITATIONS OF STUDY
The scope of this work is the breath or opportunity to ascertain or provide database history for a student’s examination records and departmental codes for quick references
LIMITATIONS OF STUDY
The limitations of this work are restricted on the following
i. Lack of research materials
ii. Time constrain,
iii. Lack of information communication
DEFINITION OF TERMS
SYSTEM: The term, ‘’system’’ originates from the Greek word, ‘’SYSTEM ‘which means to function together. So a system is a set of components working together to achieve some goals
DATABASE: This the collection of data stored in a system way such as computer programmers’. Data(s) can be arranged in form of processed or unprocessed information
DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM(DBSMS);According to Charles Bechman ,Database management system(DBMS) is a collection of programmers that will enable you to store, modify and extract information from database
COMPUTER OPERATIONS: This refers to an elementary operation that a computer is designed and built to perform operations of accessing information from computer memory and operation of storing information in the system memory
SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
Examination processing system is needed in Nigeria institution and polytechnic so as to help the management /lecturers to produce and provide accurate result for students in higher institutions in actualization of the following
1. Increase the efficiency and the effectiveness of the attendance and leave management system
2. Staff will have a lower absence ratios, if they feel confidence and have supportive relationship in their workshop
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTERONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of Study Distribution is a system through which goods produced are transferred from the production area to the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Man in search of comfort struggle to meet up with good career and for this to be achieved, it has to be started as early as p...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computer data processing is of great importance in the modern world and increasingly computers are being applied to the s...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRAFFIC OFFENCE DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM. (CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY COMMISSIONER, ENUGU)» ABSTRACT This project is carried out in order to develop computer based Traffic Offence documentation system to all aviate the problems incurred in Fe...Continue Reading »
5. THE RELEVANCE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN THE MANAGEMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The The dynamic role of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in developing countries as engines th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In most organizations particularly business organizations, most of what goes on consists largely of transactions. A trans...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Computer household inventory system today encompasses either directly or indirectly ; A field of acti...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project is carried out to Develop a Computerized Airline Reservation System with a view to produce information needed to have smooth run...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Solar energy is one of the most important energy sources that have been gaining increased attention i...Continue Reading »
» 1.0 INTRODUCTION In this recent day, great reliance is placed on computer for all kind of operation in an organization or firm such as banking insuran...Continue Reading »