Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 31 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The purpose of the study was to design and implement a computerized temperature control system for a cold room.
This work is also designed to monitor and detect any abnormality in the temperature value of any system thereby improving the efficiency and through put of that system.
This piece will go a long way to monitor and control the temperature of any system through incorporated interrupt device.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
CHAPTER 1 THE PROBLEMS AND ITS SETTING.
1.2 The problem
1.5 The delimitations
1.6 The limitations
1.7 Definition of terms
1.9 organization of the study
CHAPTER TWOLITERATURE REVIEW
CHPATER THREE THE DESIGN OF THE STUDY
3.2 The components
3.3 The procedures for the design
3.4 The circuit diagram
3.5 The flow chart for the design
3.6 The program for the design
CHAPTER FOUR PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF THE COMPTUTER TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER
4.1 The introduction
4.2 Detail analysis
4.3 General analysis
CHAPTER FIVE SUMMARIES, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION.
5.1 The introduction
5.2 Summary after study
5.4 Recommendations for further research
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Time table is a structured schedule of an event with time at which they occur, especially tim...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION National security is the requirement to maintain the survival of the state through the use of economic, security operativ...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SPRINGLIGHT TECHNOLOGY, UYO)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION Project management establishments like Springlight Technology, Treasure property& project manage...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTA visa is most commonly a sticker endorsed in the applicant's passport or other travel document. The visa, when required, was historically gra...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED CASE FILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS HIGH COURT LAGOS.)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONComputer has a relatively modest role to play at present in the proper management of organizations and modern firms. It is comp...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Computerized based spec analysis system includes the sets of methods that allow us to measure the dimensions and dynamics of populations. The...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION COMPUTERIZED POWER MONITORING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY NIGERIA, PHCN, UYO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction In a world like ours today there is every need to manage funds in every activity being carried out. It is th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTContact management system deals with the collection and storage of contact information of people, addresses, phone numbers and other contact d...Continue Reading »
» Design And Implementation Of An On Line Entrance Examination Administration SystemABSTRACTComputers are known for their wide range of uses especially ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONMaterial Procurement can be defined as the purchase of goods or services at a total cost of the optimum possible in the cor...Continue Reading »