Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 31 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The purpose of the study was to design and implement a computerized temperature control system for a cold room.
This work is also designed to monitor and detect any abnormality in the temperature value of any system thereby improving the efficiency and through put of that system.
This piece will go a long way to monitor and control the temperature of any system through incorporated interrupt device.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
CHAPTER 1 THE PROBLEMS AND ITS SETTING.
1.2 The problem
1.5 The delimitations
1.6 The limitations
1.7 Definition of terms
1.9 organization of the study
CHAPTER TWOLITERATURE REVIEW
CHPATER THREE THE DESIGN OF THE STUDY
3.2 The components
3.3 The procedures for the design
3.4 The circuit diagram
3.5 The flow chart for the design
3.6 The program for the design
CHAPTER FOUR PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF THE COMPTUTER TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER
4.1 The introduction
4.2 Detail analysis
4.3 General analysis
CHAPTER FIVE SUMMARIES, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION.
5.1 The introduction
5.2 Summary after study
5.4 Recommendations for further research
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE1.1 Background to the Study Many accidents are happened due to infringement of traffic rules, driving the vehicle without proper license. T...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE OUTPATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF SOKOTO SPECIALIST HOSPITAL» ABSTRACT Outpatient management systems in hospital today necessitate a competent administration when handling patients, generating reports, patient de...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTTitle PageApproval Page Certification Page Dedication Acknowledgement AbstractTable Of ContentsCHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION1.1 Backgrou...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED MARKET INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF 9TH MILE CORNER NGWO)» ABSTRACTThis research is intended to highlight the role of a computerized market information system for the Nigerian breweries located in 9th Mile Cor...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PURCHASING INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SHOP AND SAVE SUPERMARKET, UYO)» ABSTRACT In almost all business area purchasing information system has been indispensable. The operation of this system has over decade been practiced...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project is based on the possible exploration of computer Technology in Today society in market surveying in the daily discharge of dutie...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In this project work, we present a way to bring information to students by leveraging the availability of phones (with SMS capability). We re...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Drug procurement and distribution tracking system is a set of computer programs that obtains the supplies of drugs, distribute the drugs and ...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AN IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED SEAPORT BILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY LAGOS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria Ports Authority is a government owned organization under the supervision of the federal M...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEATHER FORECASTING PACKAGE FOR AVIATION INDUSTRY (AUTOMATED FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION We are all aware of the diverse and important role Aviation can play in the social and economic way of any nation. Aviation p...Continue Reading »