Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 31 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The purpose of the study was to design and implement a computerized temperature control system for a cold room.
This work is also designed to monitor and detect any abnormality in the temperature value of any system thereby improving the efficiency and through put of that system.
This piece will go a long way to monitor and control the temperature of any system through incorporated interrupt device.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
CHAPTER 1 THE PROBLEMS AND ITS SETTING.
1.2 The problem
1.5 The delimitations
1.6 The limitations
1.7 Definition of terms
1.9 organization of the study
CHAPTER TWOLITERATURE REVIEW
CHPATER THREE THE DESIGN OF THE STUDY
3.2 The components
3.3 The procedures for the design
3.4 The circuit diagram
3.5 The flow chart for the design
3.6 The program for the design
CHAPTER FOUR PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF THE COMPTUTER TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER
4.1 The introduction
4.2 Detail analysis
4.3 General analysis
CHAPTER FIVE SUMMARIES, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION.
5.1 The introduction
5.2 Summary after study
5.4 Recommendations for further research
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Cargo Transportation Management System (A Case Study Of Super Maritime Shipping Agency Lagos)» Abstract This project was out of the necessity to address the inherent problems encountered by members of staff of super maritime shipping Agency and ...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED TAX EVALUATION SYSTEM FOR CIVIL SERVANTS (A CASE STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE ENUGU)» ABSTRACT It is often easy to collect data about objectives of persons. However subsequent processing of such data presents problems especially when it...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In business reactions, stocks are the assets of the organization in terms of materials, goods...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 GENERAL INTRODUCTION It is safe to say that most activities such as apartment allocation carried out in most cities in Ni...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Pension is generally a way of catering for the need of the retiree. It is a form of income provided t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Database management software can be described as software used by an organization or firm to store data’s or particular...Continue Reading »
» IntroductionA student information system (SIS) is software application for education establishments to manage student data. Also known as student info...Continue Reading »
8. ONLINE ROAD TRANSPORT BOOKING SYSTEM: A CASE STUDY OF NIGER STATE TRANSPORT AUTHORITY (NSTA) MINNA» .CHAPTER ONE. .INTRODUCTION. 1.0 .INTRODUCTION. In this Chapter, the author. will be presenting sections on the background study of the Booking System...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION:This chapter gives an overview about the aim, objectives, background and operation environment of the system.1.1 BACKGROUN...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The hotel front office management information system is the control center for the property and workers at the supervisory le...Continue Reading »