Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 62 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Sort Code, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This project work focused on the design and implementation of a system for processing students ID-Card. The study investigates the ID-Card processing expert system as a tool for revolutionized computer profession. It concentrates on how improved representations of processing knowledge and problem solving strategies have advanced the field of artificial intelligence in computer. The system generally involve mainly in manual process and it was discussed under the following process, when students visits the processing department for the purposes of ID-card there personal data are ended in the record and they will be asked to leave and came back in some days or weeks to collect their processed ID-card.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Online refers to electronic learning, it is the acquisition of knowledge and skill using electronic technologies such as ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 420 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of engineering age is tremendous and its arrears of application are increasing geometrical...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 30 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Security Information System (A Case Study Of Nigeria Police Force)» Abstract Security of life and property is an essential need of an individual as well as a generate body. This calls for the need for a well organized ...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 384 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
4. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Cargo Transportation Management System (A Case Study Of Super Maritime Shipping Agency Lagos)» Abstract This project was out of the necessity to address the inherent problems encountered by members of staff of super maritime shipping Agency and ...Continue Reading »
47 pages | 327 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION oF AUTOMATION OF LIBRARY SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC LIBRARY IREE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION A system or computer system can be said to be an electronic device or machine, which accept data, process programs and t...Continue Reading »
30 pages | 213 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT Those people out there, who are familiar with journalism will better appreciate how difficult it is to produce or develop well edited news . ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 366 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT Motor vehicle administration is a composite process and revolves around the management and the control of motor licensing. Vehicle licensing ...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 329 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Time table is a structured schedule of an event with time at which they occur, especially tim...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 321 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
9. Design And Implementation Of An Electronic Patient Management System (A Case Study Of Shonahan Hospital, Nsukka Enugu)» Abstract This project title is written to help hospitals especially SHONAHAN HOSPITAL, NSUKKA, Enugu in the areas they encounter problems in keeping t...Continue Reading »
94 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT Multi Level Marketing is a very popular business model in the Western countries. It is a kind of hybrid of the method of distribution of good...Continue Reading »
93 pages | 27 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE