Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 110 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
Attempt was made to determine the nutritional and anti nutritional composition of Wild melon (C. ecirrhosus ) popularly known as “Gunar shanu in Hausa land, using suitable methods of analyses. The results for proximate analyses (% DW) showed a composition of 3.73 ± moisture, 2.12 ± 0.08 ash content, 26.36 ± 0.10 crude protein, 50.67 ± crude lipid, 2.17 ± 0.29 crude fibre, 18.69 ± 0.82 carbohydrate and energy value of 601.7 ± 8.75 Kcal/ 100g. Amino acids determination revealed a profile containing essential amino acids for adults, but leucine, lysine, and threonine are below the requirement value for
children. The oil was found to composed of a combination of high concentration (67.3%) of unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid C:18.2) and oleic C:18.1), and low concentration (36.6%) of saturated fatty acids (stearic acid C: 18.0 and palmitic acid C:16.0). This arrangement gave the oil good properties suitable for industrial and domestic activities. High concentration of nitrate (151666±7637), phytate (136.04±1.54) and saponin (18.65
± 0.2mg/100gDW) were recorded in the seed, this is notwithstanding because boiling reduce their effect to a minimum. The
overall result implies that seed of the wild melon possessed the potential to be used as a source of nutrition.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR CHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EXTRACTION OFALKALOIDS FROM THREE NIGERIAN PLANTS, KOLA ACCUMINATA (OJI IGBO), KOLA VERA (OJI HAUSA), AND GAXCINA KOLA (BITTER KOLA)» ABSTRACT The extraction of alkaloid from Gaxcina kola (bitter Kola), Kola acuminated (Oji Igbo) and Kola Vera (Oji Hausa) were carried out using 10% e...Continue Reading »
2. THE EFFECT OF TEACHERS’ QUALIFICATION AND ATTITUDE ON THE PERFORMANCE OF CHEMISTRY STUDENTS EXTERNAL EXAMINATION IN SOKOTO METROPOLIS» ABSTRACT The aim of this research was to find out the effect of teachers’ academic qualification and attitude on the performance of Chemistry studen...Continue Reading »
3. SUGGESTION OF POSSIBLE METHODS OF ELIMINATING STAINS ESPECIALLY STUBBORN AND TOUGH ONES IN THE SURFACE OF THE TEXTILE FABRICS WITHOUT CAUSING ANY DAMA...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study According to Bob Flexner (1999) stain is a discolouration that can be clearly distingui...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Many of the developing countries including African countries like Nigeria practice traditional medicine as its main sourc...Continue Reading »
5. CHARACTERISATION OF CLAY DEPOSIT IN GWANDU TOWN OF KEBBI STATE AND ITS POTENTIAL IN CERAMIC PRODUCTION» Abstract Characterization and analysis of Gwandu clay deposits has been conducted with a view to finding its possible industrial applications. The che...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT OF THE QUALITY AND STABILITY OF ETHANOL EXTRACTS OF CONOIDES MILLER AND LONGUM NIGRUM (CAPSICUM ANNUUM).» ABSTRACT Available synthetic colour additives used in food have been shown to exhibit genotoxic effects and pose several potential health hazards to h...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Oscillatory flows has known to result in higher rates of heat and mass transfer, many studies hav...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Increasing demand for the production of energy from renewable sources has fueled a search for alternativ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The manufacture of alcohol by fermentation has bee3n known since amtignity, the4 main purpose being the preparation of al...Continue Reading »
10. A STUDY OF THE COMMON DIFFICULTIES ENCOUNTERED BY STUDENTS IN CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL CLASS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN SAGON GARI L. G. A. OF KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The technological advancement of any country depends on the scientific background of such country...Continue Reading »