Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 110 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
Attempt was made to determine the nutritional and anti nutritional composition of Wild melon (C. ecirrhosus ) popularly known as “Gunar shanu in Hausa land, using suitable methods of analyses. The results for proximate analyses (% DW) showed a composition of 3.73 ± moisture, 2.12 ± 0.08 ash content, 26.36 ± 0.10 crude protein, 50.67 ± crude lipid, 2.17 ± 0.29 crude fibre, 18.69 ± 0.82 carbohydrate and energy value of 601.7 ± 8.75 Kcal/ 100g. Amino acids determination revealed a profile containing essential amino acids for adults, but leucine, lysine, and threonine are below the requirement value for
children. The oil was found to composed of a combination of high concentration (67.3%) of unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid C:18.2) and oleic C:18.1), and low concentration (36.6%) of saturated fatty acids (stearic acid C: 18.0 and palmitic acid C:16.0). This arrangement gave the oil good properties suitable for industrial and domestic activities. High concentration of nitrate (151666±7637), phytate (136.04±1.54) and saponin (18.65
± 0.2mg/100gDW) were recorded in the seed, this is notwithstanding because boiling reduce their effect to a minimum. The
overall result implies that seed of the wild melon possessed the potential to be used as a source of nutrition.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR CHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EVALUATION OF CHEMICAL COMPOSITIONS and ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES OF Mentha Spicata and Cymbopogon Citratus LEAVES» ABSTRACT Evaluation of chemical composition of C. citratus and M. spicata, gave the following proximate composition on dry weight basis: moisture; (1....Continue Reading »
2. REMOVAL OF HEAVY METAL IONS FROM WASTE WATER USING A GROUNDNUT SHELL AND TEA BAG AS A NATURAL ADSORBENT» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Reduplication is a morphological process in which the root of a word or a part of it is repeated. In many languages, redu...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study deals with student attitude towards laboratory work and its impact on academic performance in chemistry in Oredo Local Government A...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Euphorbia balsamifera plant belongs to the family of Euphorbiaceae. Leaves, stems and roots of Euphorbia balsamifera were extracted using eth...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to determine the phytochemical contents of jatropha tanjorensis (hospital too far) leaves. The plant leaves were o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Perfume is a fragrant liquid made from an extract that has been distilled in alcohol and water. Since the begi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Natural gas processing is a complex industrial process designed to clean raw natural gas by separatin...Continue Reading »
8. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF PHYSICOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF BOREHOLE WATER AND SACHET WATER IN OWERRI MUNICIPAL, IMO STATE» ABSTRACT Three types of sachet water samples and three types of borehole water samples all from Owerri Municipal, Imo State were collected and analyze...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTSDedication………………………………………………………………………….. iiCertification…………………...Continue Reading »
10. DETERMINATION OF SOIL PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PARAMETERS AND ASSESSMENT OF THE NUTRITIONAL STATUS OF CULTIVATED HIBISCUSSABDARIFFA (L.)AT DIFFERENT GROWTHCON...» ABSTRACT The researchwasconducted to determinethe nutritional status of Hibiscus sabdariffa at different growthconditions and stages. Three levels of ...Continue Reading »