Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 53 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In this research, it is assumed that unemployment is a factor inherent in the nation’s economic system, first because intentionally or unintentionally the policy-makers do not deliberately resort to measures capable of reducing unemployment to acceptable level. This research is concerned with wages and means of denitrifying the causes and measures of curbing the problem created by unemployment. To do this, this research will specifically investigate the incidence if unemployment among graduates of institution of higher learning in Enugu State and to determine what factors are responsible for or that affect unemployment. The researcher distributed (200) two hundred questionnaires to the respondent and collected (170) one hundred and seventy. Data were collected from unemployed graduates the data extracted from the questionnaire from the validation of research hypothesis were subjected to chi-square test statistics. And at the end of the research work, some possible recommendation where made like, establishment of more industries should be provided in order to absorb our unemployed graduates and conclusion were made in order to tackle the problems of unemployment amongst the graduates of higher institution in Enugu State.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
This chapter provides a broad overview of the employment situation in graduate s which is a major concern of government and their social partner throughout the region. Theapproach is rather general and highlights major issues concerning employment problems and prospects in the region. Because of data limitation, it does not attempt a comprehensive and quantitative analysis of the employment situation. it brings with an examination of the employment problems, including background information on its origin and trends, and then looks at the nature and underlying causes of contemporary unemployment. Unemployment of a large portion of the labor force is a central problem now in almost all the underdeveloped countries.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Pinchot (1984) defined intrapreneurs as "dreamers who do. Those who take hands on responsibility ...Continue Reading »
2. IMPACT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS: A STUDY OF FEDERAL TEACHING HOSPITAL, ABAKALIKI.» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to examine the impact of corporate social responsibility on organizational effectiveness with special reference ...Continue Reading »
» 1 INTRODUCTION “One possible reason why HRM has a limited impact on employee well being is that the rate of adoption of more advanced or progres...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined the influence of Perceived Organizational Support on work behaviors of employees in University of Uyo. To achieve this, s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The place and value of manpower planning as a resource for organizational productivity and success cannot be o...Continue Reading »
6. EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION AS A TOOL FOR ACHIEVING HIGHER EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY IN AN ORGANIZATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is no doubt that the achievement of the corporate objectives largely depends on the caliber of...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The motive of being in business is to produce for sale and profit. In order to remain in ...Continue Reading »
8. THE EFFECT OF GLOBALIZATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON OFFICE SERVICES (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, KAURA NAMODA).» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It sounds rather ironic that at a time when the opposition and controversy to the activities ...Continue Reading »
9. AN APPRAISAL OF MATERIAL MANAGEMENT AND RESOURCE UTILIZATION IN SEVEN-UP BOTTLINGCOMPANY PLC, KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Material management is an integrated management approach to the planning, purchasing, warehousing...Continue Reading »
10. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF MARRIED FEMALE OFFICE MANAGERS IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC)» ABSTRACT This study focuses on the problems and prospects of married female office managers in business organizations. The population consisted of thi...Continue Reading »