Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 113 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The main objective of the study was to investigate the influence of quality service on customers’ satisfaction and loyalty in five selected branch banks found under CBE, Shashemene district. Since, BANKSERV model was especially developed to examine the services quality of banking sector; researchers selected this model to extensively test retail banking industry. The current study measured customer services quality and its relation with customer satisfaction and loyalty in the selected branch banks. Survey method used as the research method of the study. The sample consists of 398 respondents selected based on convenience sampling procedure. The dimensions of the study were staff conduct, credibility, communication and access to teller services. Study data were collected using self administered questionnaire and the questionnaire consisted of 17 items categorized under four dimensions of the BANKSERV model. Correlation and multiple regressions were used to investigate the relationship between dependent and independent variables. The correlation results indicate that there is a positive correlation between the dimensions of service quality and customer satisfaction. The results of the regression test showed that offering quality service have positive impact on overall customer satisfaction. The research proves that staffs conduct and communication plays the most important role in customer satisfaction level followed by access to teller service and finally the bank credibility. The research findings also indicate offering high quality service increase customer satisfaction, which in turn leads to high level of customer commitment and loyalty.
Key words: Staff conduct, credibility, communication, access to tellers services, customer satisfaction, loyalty, BANKSERV model.
This chapter consists of background of the study, statement of the problem, research hypotheses, general and specifics objective of the study, significance of the study, scope of the study, limitation of the study and organization of the paper.
1.1. Background of the study
The government of Ethiopia has launched economic reforms, financial liberalization measures and restructuring of financial institutions with the aim of promoting a competitive environment and efficient banking services to the public. The financial sector, with implementation of flexible interest and exchange rates that are market-lead, shows sign of improvement. In addition, the coming in to effect of the Licensing and Supervising Banking and Business Proclamation No. 84/1994 propels the mergence of many private banks in the market since 1994 (Kiyota et.al, 2007). This joined by rapid technological advancement and improved communication systems, has contributed to the increasing integration and resemblance amongst banks in the financial sector. As a result, banks are now faced with very high and intense competition amongst them (Harvey, 2010).
Hence, in order to win this intense competition and maintain their market share of the bank industry; they must give attention to the existing and potential customers need, want and preferences to maximize their satisfaction and loyalty plus to that they must make continues customer service quality improvement program. Since the importance of making continuous customer service quality improvement program is to make profit, build good images, lead the market, and retain customers which lead customer loyalty.
In this context, the subject of service quality in relation to customer satisfaction and loyalty
needs a fresh understanding in the current business scenario. Service quality is particularly
essential in the banking services context because it provides high level of customer
satisfaction and wins customer loyalty, for this reason it becomes
advantage (Ahmossawi, 2001).
Customer satisfaction is also crucial
the banking sector because of
the special nature
contact with customers who
needs and require
customized solutions and it is
known to be one of the most important
affects company market shares and customer loyalty (Clemes, 2008).
Similarly, service loyalty is one of the most important structures in service marketing, due to its final effect on customers’ repeated purchases, and in fact, those loyal customers who purchase repeatedly are considered as the base of any business (Mohsan, 2011). Although these concepts have been used so many times in the marketing literature, but the relations between these three concepts still remain ambiguous and this calls for investigation to find the relation of these three concepts.
Avkiran (1994) developed a utilitarian multi-dimensiona
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF MATERIAL MANAGEMENT ON ORGANISATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study. Impacts of material management on organization productivity procure things in order to make ...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECTS OF MOTIVATION ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE: A CASE STUDY OF GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK, KUMASI ZONE.» ABSTRACT The introduction of universal banking law has brought changes over the years, with it stiff competition in the banking industry. Commercial b...Continue Reading »
3. THE INFLUENCE OF MOTIVATION ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS» ABSTRACTThe study attempts to investigate the influence of motivation on the academic performance of students in selected secondary schools in Ikeja L...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) are the backbone of every economy and are key ...Continue Reading »
5. WORK STRESS, JOB SATISFACTION AND TEACHERS’ TURNOVER INTENTION IN ZARIA METROPOLIS: THE MODERATING ROLE OF SELF EFFICACY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Teachers play a vital role in the society. Their impact are felt by the lives of all children fro...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Infrastructure is defined as part of a structure; material or economic base of a society or an or...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Strategic planning is one of the most important and vital stage in strategy. Strategic planning is important in achievement of organizational...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Production is one of the most important function of management in every organization. The essence of ...Continue Reading »
9. ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION IN INCREASING ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERY PLC, AMAEKE, NGWO, ENUGU,...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Communication is very important to the existence of human organization. The environment in which ...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING AND ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY: A STUDY OF NATIONAL WATER RESOURCES INSTITUTE KADUNA, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the Study The concept of Human Resource Planning in any organization is an issue which deserves attention b...Continue Reading »