Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦10,000
The purpose of this study was to examine banks, on investments and performance appraisal. It was also to ascertain the problems of using financial reports to access performance of banks and finally to determine if there’s a relationship between financial reporting and performance evaluation of a bank.
The inductive research method was adopted and the statistical analysts, particularly the chi-square and t-distribution test were used in the analysis of the data collected from the bank.
Although investors and performance evaluation analyst relied on financial statement in their decisions and appraisal, the reliability of financial report especially during inflation cannot be assured owing to the historical cost convention used as a basis for asset valuation by banks. This is because; the profits of an accounting year would not usually show a true figure owing to the courage effect of inflation. Therefore, managerial decision of banks based entirely on financial reports will lend to poor and inadequate decisions.
The recommendations and suggestion made were based wholly on the outcome of the study, for example, on the problem of inflation, it was recommended that the bank should adopt the current cost accounting basis for its financial reporting ensure credibility and reliability of information, by the various users, given the inflationary relatives.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECTS OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (IFRS) ON EARNINGS MANAGEMENT OF QUOTED NON-FINANCIAL COMPANIES IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study investigated the effects of IFRS adoption on earnings management of non financial quoted companies in Nigeria. I used a sample of ...Continue Reading »
2. IMPACT OF COST CONTROL AND COST REDUCTION ON PROFITABILITY OF MANUFACTURING COMPANY (CASE STUDY OF BLACKWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, KWARA STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY A business objective is the starting point for any business organization to thrive and it provid...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROPUND OF THE STUDY The ultimate or core aim of an organization in this world today with the level of competition is to ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY As business is becoming more and more complex, organizations are tending to group together and to...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The government of any independent country has the constitutional power to formulate policies and make laws for the good o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACK GROUND Performance appraisal is perhaps a programme in personnel management that is very fundamental to individuals and originati...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study It is a fact in materials management that continuity in production or provision of services on con...Continue Reading »
8. EFFECT OF COMMUNICATION ON ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (A Study of Power Holding company of Nigeria [PHCN])» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Employee of whatever status needs to participate in the coordination of resource of the organizat...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Strategic planning is one of the most important and vital stage in strategy. Strategic planning is important in achievement of organizational...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) play a vital role in the development of national economy. Due...Continue Reading »