Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦10,000
The purpose of this study was to examine banks, on investments and performance appraisal. It was also to ascertain the problems of using financial reports to access performance of banks and finally to determine if there’s a relationship between financial reporting and performance evaluation of a bank.
The inductive research method was adopted and the statistical analysts, particularly the chi-square and t-distribution test were used in the analysis of the data collected from the bank.
Although investors and performance evaluation analyst relied on financial statement in their decisions and appraisal, the reliability of financial report especially during inflation cannot be assured owing to the historical cost convention used as a basis for asset valuation by banks. This is because; the profits of an accounting year would not usually show a true figure owing to the courage effect of inflation. Therefore, managerial decision of banks based entirely on financial reports will lend to poor and inadequate decisions.
The recommendations and suggestion made were based wholly on the outcome of the study, for example, on the problem of inflation, it was recommended that the bank should adopt the current cost accounting basis for its financial reporting ensure credibility and reliability of information, by the various users, given the inflationary relatives.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION How much do you think we ought to sell it for? This is the question frequently asked by the executives who have the respo...Continue Reading »
2. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AS A TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT ( A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The business environment today has become so dynamic that the decision to structure or restructur...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Concentrates on the threat of joblessness have made a gigantic vacuum in the psyche of numerous researchers both in Nigeria a...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECT OF COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS ON RISK BASED INTERNAL AUDITING IN HOMA BAY COUNTY GOVERNMENT, KENYA» ABSTRACT For several centuries, internal auditing has been believed to be helping firms in protecting financial resources and assess recognized intern...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The focus of this study is on “Impacts of small business enterprises on employment creation in Lagos State. Small Business Enterprises are ...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT ON YOUTH EMPOWERMENT IN KADUNA METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study It is a matter of fact that there are a lot of things in which large companies are experts while ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An organization, reputation, profitability and even its continued existence can depend on the degree to which its targete...Continue Reading »
8. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE DISTRIBUTION STRATEGIES OF MANUFACTURE ROOFING SHEET (CASE STUDY OF EMENITE NIGERIA LTD EMENE ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY By definition distribution strategies is concerned with those efficient channel arrangement used ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study critically investigated the relationship between organizational culture and organizational outcomes. To achieve the objective of th...Continue Reading »
10. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PRACTICE AND PERFORMANCE OF SMEs IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SMEs IN EKET LGA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Small firms play vital roles in the process of industrialization, sustainable economic growth (Ar...Continue Reading »