Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦10,000
The purpose of this study was to examine banks, on investments and performance appraisal. It was also to ascertain the problems of using financial reports to access performance of banks and finally to determine if there’s a relationship between financial reporting and performance evaluation of a bank.
The inductive research method was adopted and the statistical analysts, particularly the chi-square and t-distribution test were used in the analysis of the data collected from the bank.
Although investors and performance evaluation analyst relied on financial statement in their decisions and appraisal, the reliability of financial report especially during inflation cannot be assured owing to the historical cost convention used as a basis for asset valuation by banks. This is because; the profits of an accounting year would not usually show a true figure owing to the courage effect of inflation. Therefore, managerial decision of banks based entirely on financial reports will lend to poor and inadequate decisions.
The recommendations and suggestion made were based wholly on the outcome of the study, for example, on the problem of inflation, it was recommended that the bank should adopt the current cost accounting basis for its financial reporting ensure credibility and reliability of information, by the various users, given the inflationary relatives.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The study is about developing benchmark/ paradigm for total Quality Management in Building Maintenance Operations. Building defects is usuall...Continue Reading »
2. ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT; ITS BENEFITS IN A DEVELOPING ECONOMY A CASE STUDY OF IDUMOTA MARKET IN LAGOS ISLAND» ABSTRACT Entrepreneurial development is a major factor towards ensuring that a country experience growth in terms of employment and self dependability...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background to the Study Street hawking is a form of selling of goods along the road from one place to the other (Umar 200...Continue Reading »
4. ANALYSIS OF CORPORATE LEADERSHIP AND EMPLOYEE EMPOWERMENT IN SELECTED NIGERIAN BANKS. (A STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, UNION BANK PLC, IN E...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Leadership is a subject that has long excited interest among scholars and managers of men and res...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION A product is defined by Kotler as anything that can be offered to a market for attention, acquisition use or consumption....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY Entrepreneurship has to do with activities of individual persons. The concept of economic growth is relev...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC)CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Job satisfaction is generally recognize in the organization...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PROMOTING INDUSTRIAL HARMONY IN NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTROUDUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Human resource function becomes recognized as a central business concern sequel to its ability t...Continue Reading »
9. the impact of financial management on organizational performance (a study of Leadway Assurance, Kaduna)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Financial management is one of the several functional areas of management and one of the key variables neces...Continue Reading »
10. ASSESSING WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCES (A CASE STUDY OF SUNGLASS KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study No matter the amount of money spent on equipment, plant and machinery, building etc. if the ingre...Continue Reading »