Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦10,000
The purpose of this study was to examine banks, on investments and performance appraisal. It was also to ascertain the problems of using financial reports to access performance of banks and finally to determine if there’s a relationship between financial reporting and performance evaluation of a bank.
The inductive research method was adopted and the statistical analysts, particularly the chi-square and t-distribution test were used in the analysis of the data collected from the bank.
Although investors and performance evaluation analyst relied on financial statement in their decisions and appraisal, the reliability of financial report especially during inflation cannot be assured owing to the historical cost convention used as a basis for asset valuation by banks. This is because; the profits of an accounting year would not usually show a true figure owing to the courage effect of inflation. Therefore, managerial decision of banks based entirely on financial reports will lend to poor and inadequate decisions.
The recommendations and suggestion made were based wholly on the outcome of the study, for example, on the problem of inflation, it was recommended that the bank should adopt the current cost accounting basis for its financial reporting ensure credibility and reliability of information, by the various users, given the inflationary relatives.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA. A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU EAST SENATORIAL ZONE» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In recent years, particularly since the adoption of the economic reform programme in Nigeria in 1986, there ha...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY For an organization to operate smoothly there are must be motivation between the employer and the...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research is on an appraisal of infrastructural facilities and personnel for teaching physics in senior secondary schools in Adamawa stat...Continue Reading »
4. INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM: A necessity to the survival and growth of public organization (A case study of power holding company of Nigeria, Enugu)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY According to Oxford Learners Dictionary, Organization can be said to be a group of people who for...Continue Reading »
5. EFFECT OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS’ CREDIT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA» Abstract Banks are the most important example of a class of institutions called financial intermediaries, firms that extend credit to borrowers using ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have been recognised as critical to economic growth and poverty reduction in developing countries. Shippi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONBackground of the StudyThe relationship between the organization and its members is influenced by what motivates them to work a...Continue Reading »
8. ROLE OF INITIATIVES IN PROMOTING WOMEN’S PARTICIPATION IN DEVELOPMENT PROCESSES AND IDENTIFY THE FACTORS THAT LIMIT EMPOWERMENT AND PARTICIPATION OF...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In any organization, there are functional objectives from department to department, all these functio...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examined effects of exchange rate fluctuations on the growth of the Nigerian economy from 1990 to 2015. This is premise on the fact...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Various classifications have been made on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI). For instance, FDI has ...Continue Reading »